Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 PM

Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators (3401 Views)

Hassan & Hussaini Muhammad Nawad Design Cooking Stove That Uses Water, Petrol / The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. / Biogas Production For Electricity(using Small Petrol Generators) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by ObedOnyebuchi(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Cooking gas generators are better and cost less than petrol generators.

Liquified petroleum gas LPG (propane) is one of the fuels that is currently used to run on generators, many people are not aware of this, while some who knows this thinks it's riskier and expensive. But no it's not, to some point it's even more easier, cheaper and safer to use than petrol generators.

Reasons LPG generators are better than petrol generators.
1. They are readily available, easily stored no leakage because of the valves used in covering the tanks and it's shelf life depends on the storage tanks. Unlike the petrol that decay over time and can block the carburator or hinder it's operation.
2. Petrol generators leaves carbon deposit in your engines and exhaust which you need to clean from time to time, while propane has none of these effects upon engines. So it's saves you cost of maintenance and changing of the those parts most times
3. Propane is considered a clean-burning fuel as it produces less pollutanta than petrol generators.
4. Petrol generator can only run for 7-12 hours comfortabily so if it's a place you need 24 hours light you need like two generators to survive, but Propane generators can run for 8 days if continually refuelled.
5. If not the increase in the price of LPG gas recently from #350 to #800 propane generator will also cost almost the same in fuel consumption, because 12kg LPG will run for 45 to 50 hours depending on the load. While 10 liters of fuel can run for 24 hours.

There are lots more advantages LPG generators has over petrol generators.
You can ask questions I'm ready to help.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by 1Alex: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2021
In this era of ₦900 per kg of cooking gas?

Meanwhile, my petrol generator ( Sumec firman 3000) consumes 1 litre in 4 hours.
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by Conwarden: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
ObedOnyebuchi:

Liquified petroleum gas LPG (propane) is one of the fuels that is currently used to run on generators, many people are not aware of this, while some who knows this thinks it's riskier and expensive. But no it's not, to some point it's even more easier, cheaper and safer to use than petrol generators.

1. They are readily available, easily stored no leakage because of the valves used in covering the tanks and it's shelf life depends on the storage tanks. Unlike the petrol that decay over time and can block the carburator or hinder it's operation.
2. Petrol generators leaves carbon deposit in your engines and exhaust which you need to clean from time to time, while propane has none of these effects upon engines. So it's saves you cost of maintenance and changing of the those parts most times
3. Propane is considered a clean-burning fuel as it produces less pollutanta than petrol generators.
4. Petrol generator can only run for 7-12 hours comfortabily so if it's a place you need 24 hours light you need like two generators to survive, but Propane generators can run for 8 days if continually refuelled.
5. If not the increase in the price of LPG gas recently from #350 to #800 propane generator will also cost almost the same in fuel consumption, because 12kg LPG will run for 45 to 50 hours depending on the load. While 10 liters of fuel can run for 24 hours.

Bros, this na wrong time to market this thing. Come back when price of cooking gas return to normal.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by habsydiamond(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2021
Oga Nigeria no be this place for ur product most especially the average class. Na rich people fit dey run gas generator oo #800 per kg no be beans
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by ObedOnyebuchi(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2021
habsydiamond:
Oga Nigeria no be this place for ur product most especially the average class. Na rich people fit dey run gas generator oo #800 per kg no be beans
That is the reasons I said if not the recent skyrocket of gas, it will really be one of the best option.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by ObedOnyebuchi(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2021
1Alex:
In this era of ₦900 per kg of cooking gas?

Meanwhile, my petrol generator ( Sumec firman 3000) consumes 1 litre in 4 hours.
Oga 1 liter for 4 hours? Oga the talk true na

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by Gzack(f): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2021
ObedOnyebuchi:

Don't they cost more abi they are cheaper?
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by ObedOnyebuchi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gzack:

Don't they cost more abi they are cheaper?
not really that expensive my brother

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by 1Alex: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
ObedOnyebuchi:
Oga 1 liter for 4 hours? Oga the talk true na
wetin I gain if I lie?
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by ObedOnyebuchi(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
1Alex:
wetin I gain if I lie?
I will like to learn how did you do it that it's consuming 1 liter for 4 hours
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2022
ObedOnyebuchi:

Is this still available?? Where to buy the gas generator?
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by shereef19: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2023
With the current price of pms and cooking gas which one is better
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by elipheleh(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2023
There is hope for the living.

See how the product people rejected in 2021 is now the one people are rushing for in 2023. Isn't God wonderful?

The one Nigerians now need, the rejected gas carburetors.

My brother in this live, never give up.

9 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Conwarden:

Bros, this na wrong time to market this thing. Come back when price of cooking gas return to normal.

angry

Lol grin and the time has come. I never even knew that someone have since projected the advantages of gas over petrol since 2021.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by b3llo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Conwarden:

angry

come and withdraw this statement
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by seunlayi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
This is interesting and should be encouraged especially now that petrol is something else

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by belente(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2023
How can a generator running on fuel be converted to gas usage
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by XAUBulls: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
ObedOnyebuchi:

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by elipheleh(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
I've finally purchased this carburetor today. I hope it works as advertised.

From live people I saw using it on their generator today in the market, they said 12.5kg of gas (ie N8000) serves them for 4 days. They run it from 8am to 8pm (12 hours) every of those 4 days.

That means if I run it in my house every night only, it will last me 8 nights. That is equivalent to N1000 gas every night.

This is better than fuel of N3500 every night.

Therefore, this gas carburator is 3.5 times better than fuel carburetors. In other words, you stand to spend less than 30% of what you spend on fuel. Or in other words, the amount that will last you for 1 week in fuel will now last you 3 weeks in gas.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by Gshems: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2023
I just tested mine. 6kg lasted 8hrs46mins
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by SamBalo08935: 8:53am On Aug 05, 2023
elipheleh:
I've finally purchased this carburetor today. I hope it works as advertised.

From live people I saw using it on their generator today in the market, they said 12.5kg of gas (ie N8000) serves them for 4 days. They run it from 8am to 8pm (12 hours) every of those 4 days.

That means if I run it in my house every night only, it will last me 8 nights. That is equivalent to N1000 gas every night.

This is better than fuel of N3500 every night.

Therefore, this gas carburator is 3.5 times better than fuel carburetors. In other words, you stand to spend less than 30% of what you spend on fuel. Or in other words, the amount that will last you for 1 week in fuel will now last you 3 weeks in gas.
Please what's the KVA of your generator??
Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by Fapemz: 3:46am On Aug 06, 2023
Our portablevinverter system is still a good compliment of your gas powered generator. You can charge it with your Gen during the day and use at night. Everyone in the neighbourhood can sleep in peace while you continue to work in the comfort of your apartment. Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Generators Are Better Than Petrol Generators by kiekie1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
LPG CARBURETTOR AVAILABLE FOR SALE!

LFC017: Big Carburetor for Generators of 3.8KVA - 13KVA (Manual Choke)

Firm price: N22,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951

(1) (Reply)

Shocking ! Mango With Human Face. / New: Etisalat Unlimited Browsing Host Address Using Psiphon And Simple Server / 10 Richest People In Tech World - Techredirector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.