Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt (1672 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Man High On Weed Caught Smoking By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Morah1(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2021
A young man said to be in his early twenties is now receiving deliverance prayers from the spirit of addiction after he was caught smoking Indian hemp inside a church around the Illoabuchi axis of Diobu in Port Harcourt.

Read more >> http://citynewsph.com/news/man-caught-smoking-indian-hemp-inside-diobu-church-receives-deliverance-prayer/
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2021
Yet fools want this substance to be legalized in Nigeria . Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by MITCHELL96: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Jakumo(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Morah1:
A young man said to be in his early twenties is now receiving deliverance prayers from the spirit of addiction after he was caught smoking Indian hemp inside a church around the Illoabuchi axis of Diobu in Port Harcourt.

Read more >> http://citynewsph.com/news/man-caught-smoking-indian-hemp-inside-diobu-church-receives-deliverance-prayer/

Praise the Good Lord and pass the joint in Jeeeesus naaaaaame aaaaaaamen !

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Kingpin1000: 8:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
Yet fools want this substance to be legalized in Nigeria . Nonsense

You are the major fool, because one man smokes weed in church doesn't mean everyone smokes weed in church, have you asked the reason for his action, what if it was a bet.
Are pastors not having sex on church alters.

Government should legalise weed abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by donbachi(m): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Rivers state done dey compete with kenya for strange odd stories.
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Kingpin1000:

You are the major fool, because one man smokes weed in church doesn't mean everyone smokes weed in church, have you asked the reason for his action, what if it was a bet.
Are pastors not having sex on church alters.

Government should legalise weed abeg.
[/s] You're a very stupid illiterate who lives on the ignorance of drug addiction. For your information, Marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of the equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints, and because marijuana smokers will inhale larger volumes of smoke, and take it more deeply into the lungs than the average tobacco smokers.

Apart from this , Marijuana smokers also tend to hold smoke in for a time before exhaling, exposing their lungs to even greater levels of cancer-causing agents and psychosis. So don't speak of just church here ;speak of the long term detrimental effects on the person consuming it.

Mumu illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by DonMarkuzi(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You're a very stupid illiterate who lives on the ignorance of drug addiction. For your information, Marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of the equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints, and because marijuana smokers will inhale larger volumes of smoke, and take it more deeply into the lungs than the average tobacco smokers.

Apart from this , Marijuana smokers also tend to hold smoke in for a time before exhaling, exposing their lungs to even greater levels of cancer-causing agents and psychosis. So don't speak of just church here ;speak of the long term detrimental effects on the person consuming it.

Mumu illiterate

Why correct someone so harshly? U are the biggest fool here.
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
DonMarkuzi:

Why correct someone so harshly? U are the biggest fool here.
Just look at how he insulted me in his first post . Is that right ? In all honesty, is that right ?undecided
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Pathokpo: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Morah1:

This one don comot he hand for heavenly race. Nawa
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by joinnow: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Guy go pay homage
And to Praise grin
HIM that make it grow.
Cos if HE did not make it grow dam nigger won't see it or have it to smoke
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by pyro10(m): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Worshipping the most high with a highness isn't bad at all....
wtf man pass the joint

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2021
No matter how high you are you can never be the most high

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Kingpin1000: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You're a very stupid illiterate who lives on the ignorance of drug addiction. For your information, Marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of the equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints, and because marijuana smokers will inhale larger volumes of smoke, and take it more deeply into the lungs than the average tobacco smokers.

Mumu illiterate

Is that what google told you?
Oga there is toxicity in everything we take in, even the air we breath.
In PH the soot there is very high, whether you like it or not, you'll inhale it.
In Nigeria, due to the epileptic power supply generator sets are found in almost everywhere, these produces high level of CO and is very toxic, have you sat down to consider the amount of these fumes you smoke (inhale) everyday. What about fumes from exhausts of vehicle, that contains lead,CO, CO2, N2 that you consume indirectly. Yet na my Marijuana be your problem.
If you've not smoked MJ before, you don't have the right to Judge those who smoke it.

You are a fool!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Kingpin1000:

In PH the soothe there is very high, whether you like it or not, you'll inhale it.
In Nigeria, due to the epileptic power supply generator sets are found in almost everywhere, these produces high level of CO and is very toxic, have you sat down to consider the amount of these fumes you smoke (inhale) everyday. What about fumes from exhausts of vehicle, that contains lead,CO, CO2, N2 that you consume indirectly. Yet na my Marijuana be your problem.
If you've not smoked MJ before, you don't have the right to Judge those who smoke it.

You are a fool!
[/s] You're a foolish illiterate who doesn't even know what narcotics do to the human immune system. I just pity your unborn children that will grow up seeing their father as a disgrace. Nonsense
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by BigYash: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You're a foolish illiterate who doesn't even know what narcotics do to the human immune system. I just pity your unborn children that will grow up seeing their father as a disgrace. Nonsense
So,those who smokes marijuana are disgrace? You aren't wise. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget about it..

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
BigYash:
So,those who smokes marijuana are disgrace? You aren't wise. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit, forget about it..
[/s] Go and offer your child marijuana...nonsense
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Kingpin1000: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You're a foolish illiterate who doesn't even know what narcotics do to the human immune system. I just pity your unborn children that will grow up seeing their father as a disgrace. Nonsense

"Narcotics "who gave the name Narcotics.
I know your type. Your kind feel they are smart while on the long run, you are stupid.
What do you even understand by Narcotics.
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Kingpin1000:

"Narcotics "who gave the name Narcotics.
I know your type. Your kind feel they are smart while on the long run, you are stupid.
What do you even understand by Narcotics.
[/s] You are mentally lazy . Go and find out. Illiterate
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by abbaashiru(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
His redemption has gone with the smoke...
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Kingpin1000: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You are mentally lazy . Go and find out. Illiterate

I have rated you and you failed woefully. You have a very low intelligence quotient.
Try weed, it will give you an open mind then you'll be able to see the world differently. No be everything be gra gra, take your time observe before you cap.
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Hashabiah: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
Kingpin1000:

I have rated you and you failed woefully. You have a very low intelligence quotient.
Try weed, it will give you an open mind then you'll be able to see the world differently. No be everything be gra gra, take your time observe before you cap.
[/s] Why would I want to smoke something that's unfit for my faith,health and child? Have you bothered to ask yourself this . Abeg , don't disturb me . After all, you've chosen your own path to destruction
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Kingpin1000: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Why would I want to smoke something that's unfit for my faith,health and child? Have you bothered to ask yourself this . Abeg , don't disturb me . After all, you've chosen your own path to destruction

How is weed unfit for your Faith, health and child?
You that don't smoke, are you more religious than me? You first comment on this thread are insults and your following comments too. Does your religion permit that? If it does then you should switch to another.
Health wise, like I said something must kill a man whether directly on indirectly you are a smoker and you don't even know it grin
How the hell is weed unfit for your child, do you mean to say weed alters one's DNA. Gosh who has been feeding you with all these lies.
Son you need to know that not everything you see on the internet you must swallow.

You really need weed. Just try weed and thank me later.
As am typing this, am on my 3rd blunt.
Weed will remove this paranoia in you. Try weed it will calm your nerves
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
They should release him, every body in Port Harcourt is now a smoker of illicit substances no thanks to the soot pollution from kpo fire.
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by illicit(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Getting high in the presence of d most high
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Jakumo(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:

In PH the soot there is very high, whether you like it or not, you'll inhale it.

You are a fool!

You dey mind am? I sure say the man dey smoke siga sef, upon how siga dey poison, come here begin dey form doctor when no go school.
Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:

How is weed unfit for your Faith, health and child?
You that don't smoke, are you more religious than me? You first comment on this thread are insults and your following comments too. Does your religion permit that? If it does then you should switch to another.
Health wise, like I said something must kill a man whether directly on indirectly you are a smoker and you don't even know it grin
How the hell is weed unfit for your child, do you mean to say weed alters one's DNA. Gosh who has been feeding you with all these lies.
Son you need to know that not everything you see on the internet you must swallow.

You really need weed. Just try weed and thank me later.
As am typing this, am on my 3rd blunt.
Weed will remove this paranoia in you. Try weed it will calm your nerves

Grow your own with imported seeds that will grow into extremely high TCH varieties, and you will never need more than a tiny hit from a vaporizer to reach Cloud9. Three blunts mean the weed is of a weaker strain.

Check out Golden Tiger weed from the legendary Ali Bongo seed seller. The THC level in this weed will blow your doors off at the hinges.

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/product/ace-seeds-golden-tiger-feminised-cannabis-seeds-8942/

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Smoking Weed Inside Church In Port Harcourt by Burruchaga71(m): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2021
So where do you want him to smoke the weed?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of 5-year-old Hanifa Attacks School Teacher Who Killed Her Daughter / How To ( Lagos) Ritual Nearly Killed My Wife / My Terrible Experience With Police Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.