Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders (353 Views)

Need Advise On Business / Need Advise On My Business Registration (CAC) / Pls I Need Urgent 10,000 Naira Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders by Witnesstony28: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2021
I am faced with the choices of staying at my present place of work or doing my bike business full-time.

If you remember I narrated how my place of work is under paying me (30k/month) and I was able to save 10k on monthly basis from it and I got a loan from my girl's mum and added to get a bike to ride after work (a secondary School).

I stay in the School compound without paying rent and others utility bills.

So on the 1st of this month the owner called and told me that because of the School reputation, they wouldn't want their teacher doing bike work and that it's either I resign from the School or drop the bike (alternatively I should find someone's going to do the bike business for me and bring me returns).

At The initial point I wanted giving it to someone, but on a second thought, I decided to do it by myself cos one person I asked to do it was telling me he will pay 1k/day meanwhile when I go out after work, I normally make like 2k - 3k from 3pm to 6pm and the guy is telling me he will remit 1k for working from 7am to 6pm.

Now I need advice on this. Cos I have been thinking of quiting and focusing on the bike work for the moment. I make way pass 6k on a good day but at that school we are paid 1k/ day.

My only challenge now is getting accommodation to pack out and focus on my stuff. I have also thought about entering into transport business since I started this bike work and I also intend going into delivery business too.

Pls what do I do?

Lalastica pls can you help me post to FP so I could get more opinions.

Thanks .
Re: Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Witnesstony28:
I am faced with the choices of staying at my present place of work or doing my bike business full-time.

If you remember I narrated how my place of work is under paying me (30k/month) and I was able to save 10k on monthly basis from it and I got a loan from my girl's mum and added to get a bike to ride after work (a secondary School).

I stay in the School compound without paying rent and others utility bills.

So on the 1st of this month the owner called and told me that because of the School reputation, they wouldn't want their teacher doing bike work and that it's either I resign from the School or drop the bike (alternatively I should find someone's going to do the bike business for me and bring me returns).

At The initial point I wanted giving it to someone, but on a second thought, I decided to do it by myself cos one person I asked to do it was telling me he will pay 1k/day meanwhile when I go out after work, I normally make like 2k - 3k from 3pm to 6pm and the guy is telling me he will remit 1k for working from 7am to 6pm.

Now I need advice on this. Cos I have been thinking of quiting and focusing on the bike work for the moment. I make way pass 6k on a good day but at that school we are paid 1k/ day.

My only challenge now is getting accommodation to pack out and focus on my stuff. I have also thought about entering into transport business since I started this bike work and I also intend going into delivery business too.

Pls what do I do?

Lalastica pls can you help me post to FP so I could get more opinions.

Thanks .

Bike work isnt something you can do for long... dust go masaka ur eyes well well...

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders by Witnesstony28: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
SkyFlyGang:

Bike work isnt something you can do for long... dust go masaka ur eyes well well...

What do you then suggest pls
Re: Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders by Number2(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
If you make 2k-3k with 3 hours of work.

You will certainly make nothing less than 8k if you work the whole day.

8k for 30 days is 240k per month.

You can rent a decent house if you're earning 240k per month.

Leave that your teaching job.

Even though the bike work turns out to be bad later on, you can always find another teaching job

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders by Abfinest007(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
Number2:
If you make 2k-3k with 3 hours of work.

You will certainly make nothing less than 8k of you work the whole day.

8k for 30 days is 240k per month.

You can rent a decent house if you're earning 240k per month.

Leave that your teaching job.

Even though the bike woke turns out to be bad later on, you can always find another teaching job
Mr calculate you didn't calculate other logistics
Re: Pls I Need Advise Nairalanders by Witnesstony28: 11:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Abfinest007:
Mr calculate you didn't calculate other logistics

Like what sir?

(1) (Reply)

Lister Generator / I Need A Loan. / Iphone 12 Promax For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.