Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match (1158 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Steps Out In Shorts For Date Night / Annie Idibia Stuns For Date Night(photos) / Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match by aloyemeka1: 1:13am On Jun 11, 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011
[size=14pt]Adaeze Igwe - Yobo's new look[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-r5kpCpijFT8/TfKB2nKd50I/AAAAAAAADpc/wFCY4mUiSpQ/s1600/g.jpg[/img]
The footballer's wife looks great on low cut.

Speaking of footballers, you guys won't believe what is going on in Lagos right now. You know a lot of 'dem foreign football players are in town? Oh boy, some Lagos babes are not smilin' at all at all, lol. Sometimes I wish I was an anonymous blogger, the kind of things you people will be reading/seeing on this blog eh, but people know me, so I gotta be careful. There's a Kanu Testimonial pre-match party taking place tonight at Okocha's Club 10 and there's a gala night at Eko Hotel tomorrow evening (a table of ten is N500,000) and the scramble to be at this two venues by some babes? oh dear, as in, it has turned to world war 3, lol

All the visiting footballers are lodged at Eko Hotel, some babes have booked their rooms at the hotel since Wednesday, lol. God bless their hustle, so sad!

http://lindaikeji..com/
Re: Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match by tpia5: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2011
Speaking of footballers, you guys won't believe what is going on in Lagos right now. You know a lot of 'dem foreign football players are in town? Oh boy, some Lagos babes are not smilin' at all at all, lol. Sometimes I wish I was an anonymous blogger, the kind of things you people will be reading/seeing on this blog eh, but people know me, so I gotta be careful. There's a Kanu Testimonial pre-match party taking place tonight at Okocha's Club 10 and there's a gala night at Eko Hotel tomorrow evening (a table of ten is N500,000) and the scramble to be at this two venues by some babes? oh dear, as in, it has turned to world war 3, lol

All the visiting footballers are lodged at Eko Hotel, some babes have booked their rooms at the hotel since Wednesday, lol. God bless their hustle, so sad!

Its called being a groupie and is something celebrities have to cope with.
Most of them dont say they mind though.
Re: Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2011
That pic of Adaeze looks like an old pic of her back in the day.

She is lighter in complexion than that.
Re: Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Jun 14, 2011
The picture looks kinda old but she looks good. . .

And btw, why is she getting lighter everyday?
Re: Naija Chics Are Hustling For Date Before Kanu's Match by EdmundJ(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2011
mehn! dats a good 1 bt is standing on dat world trade center d best?lolmake she go find snikers wear mk we knw her real height

(1) (Reply)

Rip Sam Loco Efe / Rita Dominic As Keziah Njema On The International Movie Set (pictures) / Fortune And Class Magazine !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.