Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price (456 Views)

AM SELLING MY DELL OPTIPLEX COMPLETE SYSTEM WIT INTERNET CONNECTION UPS / Laptop Battery replacement For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria / Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 3:28am On Jun 11, 2011
we have new arrivals of fairly used flat screen monitors of different types and good working systems both desktop and tower of different types also.
interested buyers that want to setup cyber cafe or computer school or just want to use it for personal use can me on 08026600838 on how to get it.
Special discount awaits bulk buyers.
thanks
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by digi101(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
Please could you state price and specs ?
Re: Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price by bizlady: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2011
i can only give the range :
from P2 to P4, for the systems the price range is between 6 to 10k, depend on the configuration and QUANTITY
but for the monitors(flat screen) the range is 6.5 to 10k also depending on the quantity
for more info you can reach me on 0[b]8026600838[/b]
or better still come to my shop/office @ computer village to see for yourself
flat 653 met quarters kodesho street computer village, opposite BALOG-TECH
i'll expecting you, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Clean Blackberry Tour For Sale With Pack And Accessories : 22k / Marketers Wanted From All Parts Of The Country / Iphone 3g 4sale @ Giveaway Price N29k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.