Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira (3832 Views)

Isokoboy Exposes Slay Mamas Who Perform Butt Surgery / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by liya11: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
haekymbahd:
Can you kindly increase the money grin

So that you can lie in peace?
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Willzz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
Guys if you perform cunnilingus on women, can you please identify yourself here? I'm carrying out a survey.

First question.

1. Do you suffer from any kind of stomach ulcer?

2. How often do you give cunnilingus?8

Depending on the detail of your answer, I might award 1k (data or airtime) to you.

PS: The reason I'm carrying out this survey is because through some rigorous research of my own, I may have come across a breakthrough in ulcer immunity research.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I answered the survey in the first page, make I send my aza
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Lighthammer(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Have gone down lot of women.,.
And now I still give my babe head anytime we meet... Unless she is menstruating...... But before i do, I make sure I know they have clean bill of health..... And there was not any side effect
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Lighthammer(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
And I dont have a ulcer... Meanwhile almost all my family members have it
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Omini247: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
OP u dan get belle be that but you no know
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Ayobiggie59: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Op come and redeem ur pledge o
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by brain54(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:

All of us na dust tongue
So na why you dey lick and suck dust like Orange...ok o. Continue. Na you get your mouth.
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by aimmoney9: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2021
brain54:

So na why you dey lick and suck dust like Orange...ok o. Continue. Na you get your mouth.
Leave am e wan turn to dust fast fast.... grin
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Kissiemu(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Please don't give a girl head if you don't want her to continously pester you for it again and again because once you make it a regular with her she will always determine it before sex even when you are not in the mood to give head.

Don't say I didn't warn you unless you want to be in my condition right now.

1 Like

Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Classickj(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Kissiemu:
Please don't give a girl head if you don't want her to continously pester you for it again and again because once you make it a regular with her she will always determine it before sex even when you are not in the mood to give head.

Don't say I didn't warn you unless you want to be in my condition right now.
oga one man meat is another man poison grin
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2021
I am married. I give my woman head..makes jokes of it too. Except this morning I didn't give her head because she complained of feeling sore.

First time doing it with her, it was awkward shai but as time goes on, I got use to it.

I will put up notice to see if there's any stomach upset after each session, though prior to getting married, I had mild ulcer due to skipping of meals and nature of my job.

Mind you, I married her a virgin; that's why I am comfortable doing mouth gig on her, though I also guide her on personal hygiene before, during and after sex.
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2021
Op you want to do it but you're considering what the outcome will be.coming here to seek validation from those who have done it before made it obvious grin
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Nwaotu10(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2021
Well, to be perfectly honest, cunnilingus aggravates the stomach acidity, which is likely to make one develop severe stomach ulcer.

How did I come to know about this?
During my penultimate year in campus, I met this girl of proper standing, she emphatically told me she'd seek comfort in the hands of my warm embrace. The consensus was to always quench the desire when occasion calls for it. Few months along the line, I was diagnosed of ulcer; I was confused cos I know I feed well.
Summarily, I don't know how I came to know that consistent cunnilingus was the cause of my ulcer. So, I stopped, and placed myself on medications. To the glory of God, it healed.
Flee from it bro.

How am I getting the 1k boss?
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by SenecaTheYonger: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Well, to be perfectly honest, cunnilingus aggravates the stomach acidity, which is likely to make one develop severe stomach ulcer.

How did I come to know about this?
During my penultimate year in campus, I met this girl of proper standing, she emphatically told me she'd seek comfort in the hands of my warm embrace. The consensus was to always quench the desire when occasion calls for it. Few months along the line, I was diagnosed of ulcer; I was confused cos I know I feed well.
Summarily, I don't know how I came to know that consistent cunnilingus was the cause of my ulcer. So, I stopped, and placed myself on medications. To the glory of God, it healed.
Flee from it bro.

How am I getting the 1k boss?

It shows you don’t know what cause ulcer. It’s not caused by not eating well but by H.Plylori which you could have had contact with via food or water in camp. Unless you’re suggesting that the woman of good standing has H.Pylori in her cunt which is unheard of .
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by DroppingLiquid: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
inspirator1:
I am married. I give my woman head..makes jokes of it too. Except this morning I didn't give her head because she complained of feeling sore.

First time doing it with her, it was awkward shai but as time goes on, I got use to it.

I will put up notice to see if there's any stomach upset after each session, though prior to getting married, I had mild ulcer due to skipping of meals and nature of my job.

Mind you, I married her a virgin; that's why I am comfortable doing mouth gig on her, though I also guide her on personal hygiene before, during and after sex.

How do you feel now, I mean with the ulcer? Did you get better with time? Did it get worse? I’d like to know.
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Ayobiggie59: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

How do you feel now, I mean with the ulcer? Did you get better with time? Did it get worse? I’d like to know.

Op redeem ur pledge na
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by DroppingLiquid: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ayobiggie59:

Op redeem ur pledge na

It depends on how much detail I can extract from your story for my research purposes.

So far I’ve only given three, every other person sounds alike.
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Ayobiggie59: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

It depends on how much detail I can extract from your story for my research purposes.

So far I’ve only given three, every other person sounds alike.

I'm one of those that first contributed.

U asked me to drop acct details and i have......Stroll up
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by DroppingLiquid: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ayobiggie59:

I'm one of those that first contributed.

U asked me to drop acct details and i have......Stroll up

Na wa oo. And that second guy just quoted me with acct number and I sent to him thinking it was you. All this aboki and their juju. Post detail
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Ayobiggie59: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Na wa oo. And that second guy just quoted me with acct number and I sent to him thinking it was you. All this aboki and their juju. Post detail

Tanx
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by DroppingLiquid: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ayobiggie59:

Tanx

Delete.
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Ayobiggie59: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Delete.

Received Thank u
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by illicit(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
brain54:

tongue
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by gwininfo(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
I did it all through my university days with my gf(2017- 2019), she was a virgin and she really enjoyed it....she even became an addict ...i didn't experience any form of stomach upset not a an form of reaction, mind you my babe was very neat ooooo....

Make I still post my aza?
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

My ulcer experience gat nothing to do with mouth gig...I am far better than when it started, though I am the stubborn type, in the sense that I don't stick to the routines of avoiding some kinds of food; I eat anything edible. So from the above assertion, I can say ulcer trigger avenues are abound with me but the mouth gif of a thing is not an issue with me. I will still observe it.

1 Like

Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by KreativesSpa: 1:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Kola5281:

Okayy...i don't have stomach ulcer but regarding this head giving grin I first tried it 2019 when i was in my finals in the uni cos of how my friends do hype it and wanted trying it out just as an adventure and they do say girls love it. My first experience wasn't really special as they hyped it then but was fun as it was adventurous, but i made sure she took her bath before we made out which also involves me giving her head though immediately after the whole shii, i remembered brushing my teeth thoroughly, i also brushed some times after that but not regularly..All through my experience so far, i never experience any symptoms of stomach ulcer though even till date, though i do make out at least 4 times monthly, it exceed that at times sha....just curious sir, do you think there might be any fluid in the vagina that causes or make one susceptible to stomach ulcer ?

Come and work with me

I'm building a team of SIX to EIGHT young guys and ladies interested in joining my Agropreneur projects

You will be provided with opportunities for salary growth and career and exposure growth over the course of one year on the project

It starts with a starting salary of 25,000 Per Month for the first three months ( Because you will be provided with food and accommodation )

The salary climbs to 40,000 Naira per month from the fourth to the tenth week

From the eleventh week, the salary climbs to 65,000 - 80,000 Naira per month

Workers on the team from the 15th week will earn between 100,000 and 120,000 Naira monthly.

So, there's opportunity for growth in salary and experience.

The location is Ogbomoso, Oyo

We are starting with 60 acres Maize, 4 Acres Cucumber and 20 - 40 Acres Cassava

The procedures are mechanized and they will be plenty of fun, adventures and get-together.

To apply, send your CV, WhatsApp contact and your interests to me for further discussions.
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Kola5281(m): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2022
KreativesSpa:

Come and work with me

I'm building a team of SIX to EIGHT young guys and ladies interested in joining my Agropreneur projects

You will be provided with opportunities for salary growth and career and exposure growth over the course of one year on the project

It starts with a starting salary of 25,000 Per Month for the first three months ( Because you will be provided with food and accommodation )

The salary climbs to 40,000 Naira per month from the fourth to the tenth week

From the eleventh week, the salary climbs to 65,000 - 80,000 Naira per month

Workers on the team from the 15th week will earn between 100,000 and 120,000 Naira monthly.

So, there's opportunity for growth in salary and experience.

The location is Ogbomoso, Oyo

We are starting with 60 acres Maize, 4 Acres Cucumber and 20 - 40 Acres Cassava

The procedures are mechanized and they will be plenty of fun, adventures and get-together.

To apply, send your CV, WhatsApp contact and your interests to me for further discussions.

I have a lots of question to be asked sad
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Amarahobu: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2022
I first did it in 2014 with my first date. We were doing it on a regular basis before sex.

I have also done it with a hookup girl because she was so clean and beautiful.

I did it again 2 days ago with my current girlfriend and it was cool

I have never suffered any stomach ulcer
Or anything sickness at all but sometimes it after sucking a girl's pussy i get some salty taste in my mouth throughout that day.. that's all

My 1k Biko
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by Amarahobu: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2022
I first did it in 2014 with my first date. We were doing it on a regular basis before sex.

Or anything sickness at all but sometimes it after sucking a girl's pussy i get some salty taste in my mouth throughout that day.. that's all

My 1k Biko
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Survey: This Thread Is For Guys who Perform Mouth Gig. Win 1K naira by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Amarahobu:

My 1k Biko

You performed cunnilingus on a prostitute.

Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18+ Leaked Nude Video Of Upcoming Tiktok Influencer, Mowunmi Ashake / Angry Girlfriend Climbs High Tension Tower After Quarrel, Boyfriend Follows / See What My New Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.