Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life (3016 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
One of the most difficult thing I've ever done has to be.... Stopped talking to the one that I genuinely loved, that shit hurt as hell.. but it is what it is mehn! We move

What's yours

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Kriss216: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moz22:
One of the most difficult thing I've ever done has to be.... Stopped talking to the one that I genuinely loved, that shit hurt as hell.. but it is what it is mehn! We move

What's yours
How can you genuinely love someone and stopped talking to her? Water carry the love waka

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Lee99: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo I had to sell my Xbox to take care of my younger ones bills, e pain me that year cos I don't like selling my property

11 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lee99:
Omo I had to sell my Xbox to take care of my younger ones bills, e pain me that year cos I don't like selling my property
God will provide a better one sonnest

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by h0pze3: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
I took a loan to pay my tuition fee coz work no dey dat time i'm now repaying back. May GOD bless me and my work

9 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
h0pze3:
I took a loan to pay my tuition fee coz work no dey dat time i'm now repaying back. May GOD bless me and my work
You reap the dividends bro..
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lee99:
e soak o
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

How can you genuinely love someone and stopped talking to her? Water carry the love waka
what if she rejected the love I gave her? What about that?
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Kriss216: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moz22:
what if she rejected the love I gave her? What about that?
It's foolishness to give your love to a Nigerian girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moving on from my ex and cutting off all communications. It was so difficult because 8years together is not beans but we move.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

It's foolishness to give your love to a Nigerian girl.
I didn't know before.. I know better now. I thought they were worth it

1 Like

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Moving on from my ex and cutting off all communications. It was so difficult because 8years together is not beans but we move.
quite sad i must say.. trust you are stronger now
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moz22:
quite sad i must say.. trust you are stronger now

It really was but it's all behind me now. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Divoc19(f): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Giving up on my dreams to live a quiet and peaceful life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Divoc19(f): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
E dey happen sis sad
Opeyemiextra:

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Kriss216: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moz22:
I didn't know before.. I know better now. I thought they were worth it
I'm glad you know better now.

Stay away from Nigerian girls and enjoy peace of mind.
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

lol
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by ajahinnousa(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
The day I asked for assistance from one man that I have known for long here in Abuja. I called him that I needed a favor from him and he said I should come over to the house.

I went to his house and waited for him to come back and I explained to him that I want to learn a digital skill like video editing and other related skills.

He told me bluntly that if it's money that I need he is sorry he can't help me. Thank God I didn't die of shame that day, because that was the first time I begged someone for financial assistance

8 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by liya11: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kriss216:

Hope you stayed away from your mother and sisters too or you have none?

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
ajahinnousa:
The day I asked for assistance from one man that I have known for long here in Abuja. I called him that I needed a favor from him and he said I should come over to the house.

I went to his house and waited for him to come back and I explained to him that I want to learn a digital skill like video editing and other related skills. Lol

He told me bluntly that if it's money that I need he is sorry he can't help me. Thank God I didn't die of shame that day, because that was the first time I begged someone for financial assistance
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Sadiqali24(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moz22:

What's yours
exactly what is happening to me bro...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Lovebliss2(f): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Staying away from someone I love and cutting off communication. It wasn't easy at all, I almost died sef that year cheesy
Life goes on

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sadiqali24:
exactly what is happening to me bro...
you will be fine bruh
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Moz22: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lovebliss2:
Staying away from someone I love and cutting off communication. It wasn't easy at all, I almost died sef that year cheesy
Life goes on
sometimes it's usually for the best
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Lovebliss2(f): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Moz22:
sometimes it's usually for the best

Yeah

1 Like

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Athemisia: 4:23am On Dec 04, 2021
Murder... The niqqa push me to the wall so damn bad...
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Athemisia: 4:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Giving up on my dreams to live a quiet and peaceful life
You mean a boring life?? cool

1 Like

Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Divoc19(f): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
Somehow undecided
Athemisia:

You mean a boring life?? cool
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Bennysam: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2021
liya11:

Hope you stayed away from your mother and sisters too or you have none?
Foolish you asking stupid questions
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Athemisia: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2021
Divoc19:
Somehow undecided
Only you can change it... Live your life to the fullest my dear...
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by Divoc19(f): 10:47am On Dec 04, 2021
Thank you so much.
Athemisia:

Only you can change it... Life your life to the fullest my dear...
Re: One Of The Hardest Thing You've Had To Do In This Life by LadyD22(f): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Moz22:

What's yours

Stopped talking to my real mom coz its been more than 15 years and the woman is still making excuses to not come and see how big I am , I just wished her goodluck and never responding to any of her messages or her calls ever, not even invited to my wedding or whatever it is , she has her reasons for staying away so I leave her to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time / Why Can't Ladies Handle Rejection Like Guyz? / "My Ex Left Me Because I Started Selling Crayfish" – Nigerian Lady Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.