Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja (20183 Views)

COVID-19: 19 Members Of One Family Test Positive In Kano / COVID-19: 3 Returnees Evacuated From Dubai To Nigeria Have Tested Positive / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Members of Ramaphosa's security team evacuated from Nigeria after positive Covid-19 tests

A South African Air Force Falcon 50 VIP jet was scrambled for a medical evacuation (medevac) out of Abuja, Nigeria, on Thursday after at least two members of President Cyril Ramaphosa's security team tested positive for Covid-19.

Thandi Modise, Minister of Defence, who is travelling with Ramaphosa, confirmed to journalist Carien du Plessis in Abidjan, Ivory Coast, that the members had tested positive and were in the process of being evacuated.

Asked why they were not being treated in Nigeria, which constituted the first leg of Ramaphosa's official visit to west Africa, Modise said the decision was taken as a matter of convenience.

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Righteousness2(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
I look at World that is Decieving itself.
Nations, Leaders, People forming all forms of Protection against a Virus yet the same people do not care about the Safety of their soul in Eternity.

They advance and promote all sorts of Evils and Abominations that is sending people to Hell in thousands per minute.

Total Nonsense and Ingredients!

Warning to all Nations, Leaders and Inhabitants! Keep Decieving yourselves!GOD will Destroy Humanity again!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
The Online Pastor above me and his penchant for hopping on threads to spread fear, doom, and boom!
Oga, you're the one who's talking Nonsense and Ingredients.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by LibertyRep: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hope the damage has not been done already.

So many people saw the risk in hosting the SA team during this period but were rebuffed.

Was the visit a calculated sabotage?
Let's see how this pans out.

17 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by 29slayers(f): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Omo ooo.... everybody sef dey crase for this country angry
Check by siggy and thank me later
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by datola: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
I just hope we have not put ourselves in another Covid wahala with this avoidable Ramaphosa's visit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by inoki247: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
So them FG put up a meeting with Raphamosa in other to help us import first hand nd original Omicron so dat dey can seek for more Loan from the west...

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by slawormiir: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by oofjm: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
No be small thing
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by JessetariahMD(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
So if the security team leave,who go come protect the man..Evans and co laughing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Ehins22(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Nyanabo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Smh
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by JMK9600(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Why would they agree to be treated in Nigeria? Even our leaders treat ordinary headache abroad.

I do hope it's not the omicron variant anyway

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by KillIgbohoN0W: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
After they've delievered their package

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by shawn55ng: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
I think they need to test out baba in Aso rock too

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by awa(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm ije uwa
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Chibykeray(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
So which variant were they infected with? Abi naija don get their own variant? Why not treat them here in naija? But wait o. We no kukuu get hospital care sef. Lol. Naija we too much joor.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by dontai(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Do you know what baba and his disciples would bring from Dubai fanfare?

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
South Africa.

The anchor of Africa.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=108179221]I look at World that is Decieving itself.
Nations, Leaders, People forming all forms of Protection against a Virus yet the same people do not care about the Safety of their soul in Eternity.

They advance and promote all sorts of Evils and Abominations that is sending people to Hell in thousands per minute.

Total Nonsense and Ingredients!

Warning to all Nations, Leaders and Inhabitants! Keep Decieving yourselves!GOD will Destroy Humanity again!
[/quote][/s]

Just another rubbish trash.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by HernanCortes: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
fergie0o1:
Members of Ramaphosa's security team evacuated from Nigeria after positive Covid-19 tests

SOURCE

Even the SA peeps know that Nigeria does not have any heath care system to speak of grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by ideatoprince18(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hooe they infected lifeless one

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by lezz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE
that's the way to treat Zulus.

The average Zulu has the Boer mentality; economic usurpation! They still want to invest across Africa thinking they are special.

All South African companies should be treated as economic asylum seekers and not partners.

If you know, you're wise.
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by brain54(m): 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
apostle96:
I am here to vex my anger
I don't know the person behind the rubbish on nairaland..that people are prevented from replying to certain posts just because they did not accept Allah as their God
This is pure religious bigotry, forceful of religion on people and separation based on religion..
"ISLAMIZATION OF NAIRALAND"
I condemn such move outrightly and
I urge anyone behind the evil act to desist from such, henceforth.
Oga... we have hear. Sorry! Can we have peace now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Olainap: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
It's very necessary.

Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by lkillbrokehoes: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
It is well shocked smiley
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Jinsic123: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mzmzmmx
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by azikiweironsi(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hope it has not effected on the mannequin.....
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by Upton: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ewe eh
Re: COVID-19: Members Of Ramaphosa's Team Evacuated From Abuja by potbelly(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dear God...

Is this the answer to the prayer of millions if Nigerians?

Please give us a sign...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Reliable Are Hearing Aids? / How To Lose Weight Without Going To The Gym / Residents Lament As Ogun Major Roads Turn Dump Site (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.