Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live (30301 Views)

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) On 16th July 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 5th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Joebayo217: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
See as the page of thread small if Dem dey beat man u d page go don reach 20.first time I enjoy man u match with no pressure at all

14 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Fescoblack(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Reussite:
3 pts in the bag but not very impressed with the finishing of United in the final third.
A moment of brilliance from Fred did the job.

I hope Ralf looks into the loopholes of the team & make necessary adjustment. McTominay should get his acts together. He was shitty today.
They are all new to this new pattern, I saw the nervousness is everyone of them, I hope as time goes on they would be comfortable with it.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Classickj(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Simeony007:
Crystal Palace fumble, Man United wey everybody dey get at least a goal against, them go blank

grin grin grin grin
Baba no be ole day coach
So rest
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by ProfChris10(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
The only way …I will respect this man United new coach is if he should come out after the match during post match interview and admit

“Today’s game was poor and they need to improve”

Any man United fan watching this game should be worried regardless if they win today , this is not the reason and kind of football man United fans wanna see after sacking ole

Calm down. He has had just one training session with them.

6 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Kinzo0917(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
AAA593:
Is this the new Man utd under the new manager?
This team is not good at all
. OLODO. THIS BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL AND YOU ARE SAYING IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH? ALL THESE RIVAL FANS EH… THEY ARE PISSING IN THEIR PANTS ALREADY. I SO MUCH LOVE THE PRESSING. NO SINGLE DULL MOMENT

11 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Classickj(m): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
ceematics:
This coach na badluck aswearugadd...see wey we dey use hold body e reach hin turn e turn am to under 1.5 sad
You are the bad luck here

4 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by dfrost: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
chikason22:
I see draw soup.

This i have seen

But wait oo. Why is Man U playing Ronaldo upfront.
If they want goals, they should play 3 strikers

chikason22, chikason, chikason... How many times did I call you?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by invinzible1: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
BoomBucks:

I don't do sentiment. United played well, dominated and deserved to win. However, they gassed towards the 60th minute and quite rightly so because they are not used to the pressing game. That will come with time.

That said, City will 100% dominate this united team without stress...They(City) may end up losing of course but they will dominate because they have a better team and a better coach.

Crystal palace defeated Man city but City are top of the league and looking like a moving train.

Ragnick did well, Congratulations to Manutd!!!

Just one game one training you are already talking about City dominating against the new coach.

Allow the guy rest na.
If he had lost the game I wonder what you could have said

18 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by ominilongest(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Classickj:

Na back of TV you day watch ni
You watch first ni Mu²
oga na boring match jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Ray07(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
fergie001:

Na fat kind dance I want to dey dance now..... grin
them suppose give am MOTM. He was just everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by dfrost: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
fergie001:

Na fat kind dance I want to dey dance now..... grin

I tell you brother. Niccur was over the moon with that goal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Uzomarrr123: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chai

It a pity , man United fans are delighted with this kind of performance,

Dey even say it dia best performance so far

As a Liverpool fan, I am shocked ,this is what you guys call an improved performance

This would have easily been Liverpool worst performance, if I watched dem play like this

SMH

Man U fans really settling for crumbs
Chai …tufia
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
BABANGBALI:
ole be like “so these boys can play like this, fok you all.”
Aswr die like is dis d team a managed anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Kyase(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Enoch3721:
and who are dose,,,,, let me guess Maguire and lindelof
maguire and Maguire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Uzomarrr123: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
ominilongest:

oga na boring match jare
Very boring!!!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Classickj(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
BoomBucks:

I don't do sentiment. United played well, dominated and deserved to win. However, they gassed towards the 60th minute and quite rightly so because they are not used to the pressing game. That will come with time.

That said, City will 100% dominate this united team without stress...They(City) may end up losing of course but they will dominate because they have a better team and a better coach.

Crystal palace defeated Man city but City are top of the league and looking like a moving train.

Well said bro
With time, they will get use to the pressing
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Cerebellum: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
BoomBucks:

OK, sir.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by JhimmySpark(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

They scored on 77!!
So they gonna win.
.. Super happy for the win o! Hope this Coach improves the team well
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
BABANGBALI:
ole be like “so these boys can play like this, fok you all.”
dem no need to tell am
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by ceematics: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Xagacem:
honestly this is first United under 1.5 in long run
Very disappointing coming from someone who has coached a German side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Classickj(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:
Chai

It a pity , man United fans are delighted with this kind of performance,

Dey even say it dia best performance so far

As a Liverpool fan, I am shocked ,this is what you guys call an improved performance

This would have easily been Liverpool worst performance, if I watched dem play like this

SMH

Man U fans really settling for crumbs
Chai …tufia
Mu² is your name
Loserpool was a shit B4 kloop took over
Loserpool beas season was 14/15 or 15/16
Mu²

9 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by fergie001: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ray07:
them suppose give am MOTM. He was just everywhere.
He deserves it......stupid atimes but he keeps on running.

The team began to tire out but the first 30 mins of the first half was superb football.......

geestunnar andrewfarms ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine numerouno94 silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyoalt
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by ceematics: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ray07:
simple thing, play win or draw. grin
How many odd wey that one carry?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Amalekki: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Not a fan of Man United but one thing is clear today after just one training with Mr Ralf, be afraid when you play them even if you are Liverpool or Man City. These guys are going to be super uncomfortable to play against.
Uzomarrr123:
The only way …I will respect this man United new coach is if he should come out after the match during post match interview and admit

“Today’s game was poor and they need to improve”

Any man United fan watching this game should be worried regardless if they win today , this is not the reason and kind of football man United fans wanna see after sacking ole

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kyase:
maguire and Maguire
lolz wet in dis G do u at least e try today
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by JhimmySpark(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

This na crystal palace bro

If he doesn’t fix it against a team like place
Shey na against man city or Liverpool wey dia blood dey hot !

There’s no way this United team can compete with city or Liverpool, Chelsea too

In all honesty.. Wait! Where you expecting ManU to play like City or Liverpool in just this one game? This is the new coach first game, he had only one training session with the team. Give him credit abeg. Last season this same Crystal Palace trashed United at home and drew United away, be honest to yourself if it were Ole coaching this team Degea would have a plethora of saves to make first half alone. The team played well, kept a clean sheet and got the three points..

Remember the case of arsenal , I’ve not seen arsenal in UCL since God knows when
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Uzomarrr123: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Amalekki:
Not a fan of Man United but one thing is clear today after just one training with Mr Ralf, be afraid when you play them even if you are Liverpool or Man City. These guys are going to be super uncomfortable to play against.
Don’t worry, everyone is claiming it just ONE TRAINING SESSION

We go soon hear UPDATE

Time will tell
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
9jaTalks:
Fred now has twice as many open play Premier League goals as Jorginho.
sellshit fans make una show face ooo dis G don open una yansh
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Joebayo217: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Maguire surprised me today excellent performance
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Joebayo217: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
9jaTalks:
Fred now has twice as many open play Premier League goals as Jorginho.
jorginho no fit score dat kind goal till he retired from football

7 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live by Amalekki: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Don’t worry, everyone is claiming it just ONE TRAINING SESSION

We go soon hear UPDATE

Time will tell
It is not a claim, it is a FACT grin
We all recall the early days of Klopp and Pep in the EPL unless you are clueless about football teams and play pattern.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Sheffield United (2 - 0 ) On 2nd January 2020 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On 16th August 2015 / Was Nani's Red Card Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.