Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? (28757 Views)

De Gea Becomes 1st Goalkeeper Since 2016 To Win PL Player Of The Month / Old And New Houses Of Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Beckham / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by charlesm91(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
NORSIYK:

How did he score more goals than Ronaldo?
During their time in Spain, messi scored 472 goals in 476 games in all competitions.
Ronaldo scored 451 goals in 438 games in all competitions.
Messi had more appearances than goals.
Ronaldo had more goals than appearances.
them no dey like mention this but if na to remind us that Ronaldo has played over 100 matches then Messi hence the more career goals they’ll run their mouth. His la liga stats shows had Ronaldo played there earlier his stats would’ve been madder than this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by LabelKiller(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
NORSIYK:

Can Messi score up to 18 goals in 38 appearances in premier league?

Against the big six.
Rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by LabelKiller(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
charlesm91:
them no dey like mention this but if na to remind us that Ronaldo has played over 100 matches then Messi hence the more career goals they’ll run their mouth. His la liga stats shows had Ronaldo played there earlier his stats would’ve been madder than this
Just stop the cap LMAO. For the period that they were there together for 9 years. Messi still had more pichichi than ronaldo.
There are very few stats that Ronaldo beats Messi and it's mostly goals
International goals
Career goals
ucl goals
ucl assists. that's all(that I can remember for now)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Maobichek: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:
nice stats but being the best striker is totally different from being the best player all round...
the stats for goals favored lewa with leo just behind but total goal involvment placed leo miles ahead of both of them n thats why people rate him as the GOAT of this generation...
other players can be useless on a bad day without scoring but Leo can end up the best man on the pitch on a bad day without a goal..
that why he have the most MOTM awards.
Choose wisely who ur GOAT is bcox i know my king..

Juve struggled!!! In Euro 2020, Italian first 11 is made up how many Juve players? I believe you didn't know anything about Chiesa until Euro 2020. I'm not a fan of CR7 but looking at Italian performance at Euro 2020 and the number of Juve players in the starting 11 should tell you Juve is not struggling. They monopolized Italian league until inter won it last season.

On Messi, winning Ballon D'or at 34 without telling us his impacts that gave him the award is skewed. Last season he lost everything in Barca, you remembered what Bayern Munich did to Barca even with Messi playing? Copa America was delivered by De Maria and not Messi, i watch that tournament and i watched the finals too. The tournament was not even thrilling like Euro 2020. Messi and Cr7 have been going down and Lewa is currently the best player and not Messi, let him enjoy the award but the end of this season will show who is the best.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu man. So, not having so many assists means that someone is selfish? You pesshit fans are deluded bunch of trash talkers.

Ronaldo has 280+ career assists

paulolee should just go home
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

[/b]

SOURCE

Tears...
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
sokera:
I like the fact that you are showing your stupidity to the people …

Mumu man.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by theultimatep3(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fake stats ronaldo score 44 goals 2020/21
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Until most people grasp the fact that, there's a huge distinction between Best Forward/Striker & Best Player, they will continue to argue ignorantly.

Ignorance indeed
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
What's PENALDO trying to achieve?
That he can use penalties to win Ballon D'or.
Is he Mad or What?
He should be distanced from BALLON D'or henceforth. After all, he plays only Luxembourg and scores mostly penalties.
He steals penalties from teammates and scores them.
The only player that celebrates PENALTY GOALS like FREEKICK
A Player that has never dribbled an opponent in 10years is that one a soccer player?
Even ANELKA dribbled people.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by superintendents(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
What's PENALDO trying to achieve?
That he can use penalties to win Ballon D'or.
Is he Mad or What?
He should be distanced from BALLON D'or henceforth. After all, he plays only Luxembourg and scores mostly penalties.
He steals penalties from teammates and scores them.
The only player that celebrates PENALTY GOALS like FREEKICK
murder them bosssss..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
The QUESTION should be;
When Last did PENALDO dribble an opponent unassisted?
The First & Last person he dribbled retired in 2009.
I guess he would still be in shock how he dribbled an opponent successfully..
This is something HAZARD does effortlessly.
Yet he's here talking THRASH about BALLON D'or.

Btw him & Senior RONALDO FENOMENO whom does he think will be chosen over the other?
We all know FENOMENO suffered huge injuries, else he would hit 2000goals with 1000 successful dribbles.
FENOMENO was a threat to the Germans, Spaniards, Italians and the whole world.
PENALDO, can't even defeat ordinary Sweden.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Lightheaded: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
Messi's output this season is low o angry
Wetin dey happen na undecided

It's not only his output, but you need to factor in the output of those around him, the position he played in recent times in PSG especially with Di Maria and Mbappe in the Front line meant he'd assist more, but then they've been a bit wasteful or probably unlucky. He could've easily had 2 to 3 assists the last game against Nice. He'll get back into his stride soon, not the first time he's had a rough start to a season.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by flamingREED(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Farmer's leagues' statistics.
I'm not impressed at all.
cheesy grin
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by themanderon: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
MJBOLT:

He has been found out.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by OJEEMAH(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Numerouno94:

Evening boss. smiley
Greetings to you my brother..........how work today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Fuckthamods: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Numerouno94:

Having presented u wit fact nd evidence u proceed to calling them jobless? Wow.

Come to fink of it, why do u guys like broke-shaming pple u knw absolutely notin abt, ppl u knw jack abt simply because they hv a contrary opinion to urz?
Biased facts
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Fuckthamods: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

very jobless my gee bt d funny tin is dt dm no beg u for work n u ain't paying deir bills...so relax ur mind n face ur work since u are jobfull

OJEEMAH:
Only a jobless man can identify one....... You think I do 9-5 like you??

Have you ever seen me begging on NL?

Pls be guided

See them... Teenagers, mid 20s at most.
Obviously "Mummy thank you" boys
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by OJEEMAH(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Numerouno94:

Having presented u wit fact nd evidence u proceed to calling them jobless? Wow.

Come to fink of it, why do u guys like broke-shaming pple u knw absolutely notin abt, ppl u knw jack abt simply because they hv a contrary opinion to urz?
inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Fftt: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
None
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by GuiseppeO: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Maobichek:

Juve struggled!!! In Euro 2020, Italian first 11 is made up how many Juve players? I believe you didn't know anything about Chiesa until Euro 2020. I'm not a fan of CR7 but looking at Italian performance at Euro 2020 and the number of Juve players in the starting 11 should tell you Juve is not struggling. They monopolized Italian league until inter won it last season.

On Messi, winning Ballon D'or at 34 without telling us his impacts that gave him the award is skewed. Last season he lost everything in Barca, you remembered what Bayern Munich did to Barca even with Messi playing? Copa America was delivered by De Maria and not Messi, i watch that tournament and i watched the finals too. The tournament was not even thrilling like Euro 2020. Messi and Cr7 have been going down and Lewa is currently the best player and not Messi, let him enjoy the award but the end of this season will show who is the best.

You didn’t watch the Copa America stop lying, because if you did, you’ll never say Di Maria delivered the Cup. Did you compare his stats with that of Di Maria’s? Had you even said Martinez, we probably might have a discussion, but Di Maria? You’re just hating bro...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by OJEEMAH(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fuckthamods:

See them... Teenagers, mid 20s at most.
Obviously "Mummy thank you" boys
You can only hide behind your keyboard and talk shit.

You can't say this shit to my face. I promise you 3 days in DSS custody.

If you think am lying, I will send you tp and give you a location in abuja to meet me.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by candygist: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
MJBOLT:

Normal level. Messi will still score more goals than Ronaldo this season. Save this.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by DICKstractor: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
123readygo:

Age, what else! South Americans do retire early.... Messi will not play competitive football beyond 36, unlike Pendu who is a fine athlete and can ball till 38/39

Dont be too sure about that. Thiago is still playing on a high level. Messi is a very discipline player. He can play beyond 36
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by NORSIYK(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
LabelKiller:

Against the big six.
Rest.

Premier league flop like Gnabry has a good record against premier top 6 remember?
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
NORSIYK:
Messi is only in the picture because he played all his life in his Barcelona comfort zone in the farmer's league where goals are easy to score.
Had Messi moved around like Ronaldo did, he'd only be compared with the likes of Michu, Roberto Soldado, Alvaro Negredo and Anelka.

Playing outside his Barcelona comfort zone with the best squad in French farmers league yet he has made no absolute impact.
He has proven everyone right that he can't do it outside Barcelona comfort zone
Argentina National team is still inside Barcelona, the Copa America is a tournament Barcelona is participating in.
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

[/b]

SOURCE
This has undoubtedly exposed the flaw, fraud and cheat surrounded the just concluded award of Ballon d'Or. shocked
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by NORSIYK(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Argentina National team is still inside Barcelona, the Copa America is a tournament Barcelona is participating in.

So winning the yearly Copa joke America this year after 14 years of trying with the best squad in the world despite playing against Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Japan and Qatar is an achievement?

Then, with this your myopic logic, it means Sanchez is 10 times better than for winning the yearly Copa on 2 occasions with unknown players.

Suarez also far better than him (in reality Suarez is actually better) for winning it many years ago with average Uruguayan squad
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo won the champions league...was top scorer in the champions league with 16 goals....thats the difference....this time around, non of the main contenders won the champions league so ud go with goals and lesser trophies .... if u say bundesliga is easy , then u should also accept that copa is easy , Euros is player every 4 years , copa is played every 2 years , or every year .... South American teams don't perform in world cup...bayern Munich are always top contenders for the balon dor .... in 2012, y dint they give it to iniesta, he won the euros ...but it was given to Messi based on goals ... goals must come with any of in its order world cup, champions league, top league titles, AFCON and copa has never been included
It is obvious u don't know football. South American don't perform in World cup? Brazil that won it record time is it African or European country? Is not mandatory u must write na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Szilard: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
lugado:
This is a very biased thread. It's obvious it was opened to favour messi
Whey don't you compare stats from the beginning of their career and lets see
Nonsense

Its been done bro

Messi still pans out the best
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Szilard: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
GuiseppeO:

You didn’t watch the Copa America stop lying, because if you did, you’ll never say Di Maria delivered the Cup. Did you compare his stats with that of Di Maria’s? Had you even said Martinez, we probably might have a discussion, but Di Maria? You’re just hating bro...

Bro

Honestly

Na you wey dey answer dem get time
Re: Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski: Who Has The Best Goal+assist Stats Since 2016/17? by Szilard: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

It is obvious u don't know football. South American don't perform in World cup? Brazil that won it record time is it African or European country? Is not mandatory u must write na.

Lmao

You dey answer dem

Even the first ever world cup was won by the Southies, Uruguay.

Bro, no just answer ignorant and sentimental zombies abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Famewo Signs New Deal With Norwich / The Next El Clasico To Be Played In USA? / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.