Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals (10461 Views)

Abia Rep Member, Ogah Vows To Challenge Suit Sacking Him / Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo / PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Metrix147: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
The member representing Ikwuano/Umuahia North/Umuahia South Federal Constituency of Abia State, Rep. Sam Onuigbo has said Abia is yet to have a Federal Secretariat located in it because it has not provided a certificate of occupancy to make it ready for use.

Speaking on a radio programme monitored by ABN TV on Friday, the federal lawmaker had said he made enquiry from the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola during a budget defence on why Abia is yet to have a Federal Secretariat constructed in it.

According to Hon. Onuigbo, the Minister said the land initially allocated for the construction of a Federal Secretariat for Abia was encroached upon.

He revealed that he informed the state governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu who later facilitated a land for the construction of a Federal Secretariat.

Rep Onuigbo however said the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing is yet to mobilise equipment and manpower to the allocated land due to unavailability of certificate of occupancy.

Hon. Onuigbo said his engagements with the governor, Okezie Ikpeazu and that of Secretary to the State Government, Barr. Chris Ezem reveals that efforts are being made to provide a certificate of occupancy.

He expressed dissatisfaction that title documents have not been provided since over two years he started making efforts to ensure that Abia joins league of states who have a Federal Secretariat.

According to him, despite being number one alphabetically and being in existence before some other states that now boast of Federal Secretariat, Abia is yet to have one.

He appealed to the state government to hasten efforts to ensure that necessary documents are provided so that a Federal Secretariat is constructed, stating that it comes with a lot of benefits.

He insists that he will sustain efforts to ensure that title documents are provided to that effect.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/why-fg-has-not-built-a-federal-secretariat-in-abia-rep-onuigbo-reveals/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by ignis: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Imagine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by NwaNimo1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Beastus(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Money for secretariat that would enter Ikpeazu's pocket and be forgotten.

Buhari has sold Nigeria to China, there is no money again and the Chinese would soon come to collect their money.

I hope you people have plans to learn mandarin and kung-fu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Guyman02: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abia has no government, the good part is that Abia people talk about the mediocrity in their state openly and makes no attempt to cover those in authority

6 Likes

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Millimann: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good one from Mr Onuigbo.

Maybe now the governor will wake up from slumber and do the needful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abia my Abia
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by chrisifeanyi: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you have DStv decoder for sale, mention me please. Just the decoder without dish
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Gten(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
Is it not the Governor that signs certificate of occupancy? Negodu excuse

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Hangmnk: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by sweetonugbu: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bad
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by okotv(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
The governor hasn't seen a need for the federal secretariat if not 72 hours is enough to get it done.
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by stblessing(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
If you have DStv decoder for sale, mention me please. Just the decoder without dish
your location?
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shameless people and brainwashed pigs everywhere.
Just imagine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by 2tpick: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

F.ulani

G.ovt

grin
This guy u no well at all
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by deeway200(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmmmm. God! Save us
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even if they build one, tell me which road will civil servants use to go work?
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by paramakina202: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Okezie Ikpeazu is still high on Hennessy.

2 Likes

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by asanausana91: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good one there! They will not do the right thing but they will sit down in their drinking joints blaming Buhari.
God bless Fashola
God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Orangedreams: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
I don't like to recall that state called Abia. There is nothing impressive about it. Umuahia na glorified village. Imagine government house on rented building wasting billions annually maintaining another mans property. I guess Orji Uzor Kalus owns the expansive property.

Abeg see my signature jare

1 Like

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by asanausana91: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
infact I have one, iam in Jos.
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by aspabay(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Let's wait for those who will still blame Buhari.

God bless Fashola and Buhari.

You mean since 1999, no PDP government has tuft it wise to build a secretariat in Ábíá state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Rexwalters1: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Beastus:
Money for secretariat that would enter Ikpeazu's pocket and be forgotten.

Buhari has sold Nigeria to China, there is no money again and the Chinese would soon come to collect their money.

I hope you people have plans to learn mandarin and kung-fu?
$100 billion climate money from G7 will wipe on the debt, plus covid 19 matters which is yet to be factored in?, Nigeria isn’t paying one dollar back, the more we can borrow we should hurry up before all those other African countries eyes open.

After all President Buhari has already signed the climate bill into law, Thank goodness we have legislature to back our claim.
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by aspabay(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abians prefer to collect rent from FG for personal houses. They don't want the secretariat.

Backward people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by sofiscatedmoron: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
I have olden days first generation dstv, fit dash u
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by xcesspaschal(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

I have one for sale. Good evening
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by ceeceeco: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abians have really suffered in the hands of greedy & selfish politicians! I wish APGA can take over Abia, I just wish.
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Golan007: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

What of the dish without decoder?
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
NwaNimo1:

F.ulani

G.ovt

Alaigbo governors are just clueless

Many of them are not suppose to be school cleaners talk less of governor
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by octaflav: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
chrisifeanyi:

Yeah. I have explorer 2
Re: Why FG Has Not Built A Federal Secretariat In Abia — Rep Onuigbo Reveals by octaflav: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
stblessing:
your location?
PH

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement / EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / Three Killed In Onitsha After Four-storey Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.