Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) (46829 Views)

Massive Crowd Cheered Davido After Signing Deal With Wema Bank (Video) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by themes009(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
sad
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by KingMack(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
This OBO suit fit reach Lala take make I'm own for snake Thanksgiving cheesy
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by chibu4u2(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
His father is one of the majority s/h so no biggie
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by themes009(m): 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oh my God, why davido go wear him papa trouser nah? undecided

Congrats bro grin
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Josywhyte: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ugmama:
Nobi his family bank... Which kinda sign... Deal ko sign ni

Bad belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Amodi470(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shebi ba Na Abba kyari sew his suit.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Kindness218: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Ugmama post=108187155]Nobi his family bank... Which kinda sign... Deal ko sign ni[/quotes]

His family bank is Unity bank
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Josywhyte: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who God Don bless no man can curse
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wema Bank Plc that has not paid its shareholders dividend for over a decade is signing multimillion naira endorsement shocked

SEC ,CBN and NGx must query Wema Bank plc management while the shareholders should picket all Wema Bank branches all over Nigeria. This is daylight robbery of the shareholders.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
His problem. Wema na dead bank. Even if Kanye West signs, we no go join
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nonexisting: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bros, that suite dey a little bit oversize. Hope your tailor no be whizkid fan.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Keep winning bro. cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by John360comng: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
chatinent:

Wetin do him trouser?

It looks mature na!!
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
His pants lol

Davido is a good guy, rich and humble. I just wished he’d do away with worldly things like smoking and drinking etc
How is he humble? Anyways his industry thrives on smoking and drinking. Its hard to see a secular artist who doesn't womanise, drinks or smokes

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by angelfallz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol. it is an old style.
Beebah2000:
Omo, Davido trouser choke ooo!! grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nicerazor(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wema bank is Oduduwa owned firm by SW states same as WEMABOD ( Real Estate firm)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by 0pini0nated: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by slowice(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
e wear fubu designer suit grin....... e choke grin
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
finally e don happened...I know say indirectly dat guy de promote wema bank...

bad Belle f.c how market (e choke abi) tule!!!

in davido voice

Better rest, Better rest, Better rest (Better rest)
You don try e no do, Better rest (Better)
Better r?st, Better rest, Better rest (Better rest)
You don try e no gree, Better rest (Better)
Not intentional, nothing personal
Feel the pressure now when you come to my face
(Come to my face)
See as I spray the dollar now that’s intentional, international
unconventional craze
(Tule jor)
Intentional craze
It goes down when my G’s connect
No disconnect
I dey catch cruise forget
If you talk you collect
It goes down when my G’s connect (Connect)
No disconnect
I dey catch cruise forget
If you talk you collect (Shekpe)

Very wack lyrics...

Davido is wack lyrically ..but he has a good heart.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by funmise007(m): 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shey naa my eye why e be like say davido wear person cloth abi I dey see the future davido turn politician grin grin cos the thing just choke anyhow sef I need water
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by osazuwa23: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nawaa for this davido. This guy is a 30 billion gang wearing baggy suit like this plus he done ask celebs to give him 200 million.
kktbm:
Davido official signs deal with Wema bank.

Last couple of weeks, davido was trending over the internet for raising over 200millionaira which initially he was said he wanted to use it clear his rolls Royce. But later donated it to the orphanage.

Few days after the Wema bank team met him in Dubai and proposed an offer

Checkout the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCmSTmvxXTU
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by jericco1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
I like the suit. It is old fashioned grin
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Beebah2000:
Omo, Davido trouser choke ooo!! grin grin lipsrsealed
fashion is revolving. Watch as people's trousers look that way soon. In the 80s/90s, that was the style.

Mind you, he wouldn't ha e worn it that way in a hurry if not a deliberate thing
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Abdul9025(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Double profit for him
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Agricmoney(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nice one OBO

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
Who else noticed davido's trouser leg grin
That's the new style you'd soon be seeing...80s/90s style
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Bmaster(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
His pants lol

Davido is a good guy, rich and humble. I just wished he’d do away with worldly things like smoking and drinking etc
you fit do soapy with him pix

In that way,you didn't lose on everything David.o
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Ugmama(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Josywhyte:

Bad belle

LOL... Really? I don't think so
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by plero(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

...carrying it for you
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
chatinent:
You are Pointing Finger to does pipo mocking Baba Buharis IGBO Trousers grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by mccloud224(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is so so so low. Any youth that cant see through this bullsh*t masquerading as philanthropy is brain dead.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her Natural Hair / Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.