Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) (46830 Views)

Massive Crowd Cheered Davido After Signing Deal With Wema Bank (Video) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by R0LL0N(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
No wonder wema bank dey inside Babcock University
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Adeyinka12(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
One thing that's very sure now it thaf tjose who will benefit for from the 250million will open wema bank account to receive it.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by AllKnowing: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nokio1:
IMO state tailor has did another trousers again hmm!!!

Which obioma stitched your grammar?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by chypotenti(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
This one nor be news....Deal wey don happen before now..NEXT please

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Seems Davido and Buhari shares same tailor, in terms of trousers ?
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
The tailor is in trouble again for sewing that trouser.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Labadi69: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Suit no dey ever fit this guy. Can he not get himself a good stylist with all his money? Come on bro. This is 2021 not 1921. You can do better than that baggy double breasted suit with baggy trouser and yamayama shoe. Come on dawg. WTF angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by KingDash: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
BiZWiZ still the G.O.A.T... Grammy loading soon.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by illegal7(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
His pants lol

Davido is a good guy, rich and humble. I just wished he’d do away with worldly things like smoking and drinking etc

Then he follows you ,init !
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by solacong: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
chatinent:

butter ki se onje obo
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Bigchristo: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
kktbm:
Davido official signs deal with Wema bank.

Last couple of weeks, davido was trending over the internet for raising over 200millionaira which initially he was said he wanted to use it clear his rolls Royce. But later donated it to the orphanage.

Few days after the Wema bank team met him in Dubai and proposed an offer

Checkout the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCmSTmvxXTU
Big win for OBO, I can remember someone trolling Davido for being endorsed to munch it company, they said it’s a low class endorsement but hear is another big deal today

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
Who else noticed davido's trouser leg grin
Tailor Abba Kyari to the mud
He is a short man what do u expect
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by saphiere(f): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
kktbm:

Last couple of weeks, davido was trending over the internet for raising over 200millionaira which initially he was said he wanted to use it clear his rolls Royce. But later donated it to the orphanage.

Checkout the video

The Goal Has Been Achieved.

God punish Davido.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by porthouse7(f): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
bestman09:
grin
This guy really get Igbo sense! Na money matter
igbos always feel funky about knowing business than others, all faking shit

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by MNDY(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wetin I dey see below on dat banner so?

NA BANK WEY DAVIDO DEY USE I WAN DEY USE NOW.

Lol. No be only.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
mccloud224:
This is so so so low. Any youth that cant see through this bullsh*t masquerading as philanthropy is brain dead.
I've bn telling them how low and fake davido is with all the stunts and social media drama to promote songs but they never see through the guy. It's ridiculous at this point. He will do anything for 'fame'. The fame monster is strong wt dt one. He once took the praise for bailing nairamarley outta jail. Went on a 'we rise' spree. Those guys had to speak up dt it was olamide dt bailed naira not David. This dude plants stories in the media for sport and at a point kemiolunloyo was on his payroll. All the antagonism between them was a publicity stunt.
*Hoodwinked* I tell you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
chatinent:
You saw exactly what I saw.
It made me remember Buhari’s gBongo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by harmonyglobal: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Make I go open wema bank account
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Tuxpera: 12:20am On Dec 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
Who else noticed davido's trouser leg grin
Tailor Abba Kyari to the mud

He makes music, he is not a fashion model.

NwaIgboBoy:
Seems Davido and Buhari shares same tailor, in terms of trousers ?
Nah
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:31am On Dec 04, 2021
More moni
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Wema Bank Plc that has not paid its shareholders dividend for over a decade is signing multimillion naira endorsement shocked

SEC ,CBN and NGx must query Wema Bank plc management while the shareholders should picket all Wema Bank branches all over Nigeria. This is daylight robbery of the shareholders.

Brokelin......how many shares do you own?

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by ofiko123(m): 3:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Congratulations to davido..
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:50am On Dec 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Brokelin......how many shares do you own?
In the first place, with all sense of modesty and gratitude to God and my parents for the awesome education I was privileged to have, I am not broke and can't be broke.
I suspect that you work for Wema Bank Plc and I guarantee you that you all will lose las las with your greed of cheating the shareholders of the bank.
SEC, NGX, CBN and the shareholders group will soon look into how a management of a bank that has no iota of shame and fear of God can be literally cheating the shareholders and want to get away with it! For over a decade, not even 1 kobo was paid to shareholders and in one fell swoop want to hand N1 billion as gift to a businessman who is a musician under the pretence of endorsement. You and your management should fear God.

Even ordinary Nigeria Police Microfinance Bank pay dividends every year,they have a robust balance sheet and never cheated their shareholders by cheating the shareholders; paying out what should be paid to the owners of the bank to a Davido. If by your year end this December Wema Bank Plc does not pay dividend, your management is going to incur the wrath of God and the shareholders. Eyin alainironu ara Galatia gbogbo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by KingLarry04: 4:54am On Dec 04, 2021
chatinent:
I thought I'm the only one seeing the baggy buggy trousers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Top deal. Congrats
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Johel(m): 4:57am On Dec 04, 2021
kktbm:

Checkout the video

Deal wey no reach wizkid's UBA deal...Davido be like Ororo...they can never stop clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by kingjoe(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2021
The truth about this trouser and suit is that it was bought suddenly.maybe he was already at wema bank with polo and 30BG chain.before MD said no for our corporate image wear a suit and they rushed and brought the closest they could find.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

In the first place, with all sense of modesty and gratitude to God and my parents for the awesome education I was privileged to have, I am not broke and can't be broke.
I suspect that you work for Wema Bank Plc and I guarantee you that you all will lose las las with your greed of cheating the shareholders of the bank.
SEC, NGX, CBN and the shareholders group will soon look into how a management of a bank that has no iota of shame and fear of God can be literally cheating the shareholders and want to get away with it! For over a decade, not even 1 kobo was paid to shareholders and in one fell swoop want to hand N1 billion as gift to a businessman who is a musician under the pretence of endorsement. You and your management should fear God.

Even ordinary Nigeria Police Microfinance Bank pay dividends every year,they have a robust balance sheet and never cheated their shareholders by cheating the shareholders; paying out what should be paid to the owners of the bank to a Davido. If by your year end this December Wema Bank Plc does not pay dividend, your management is going to incur the wrath of God and the shareholders. Eyin alanironu ara Galatia gbogbo!

Broke folks an long stories......if you want like the shares don't buy it, it's that simple.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:51am On Dec 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Broke folks an long stories......if you want like the shares don't buy it, it's that simple.
And rich folks love brevity? That must be what you're taught in school and at home.
Little wonder I can not still see your name on Forbes list wink

I am sure that you have never read that a reader is a leader and you will write so much on your way to success especially when you are truly successful, you will go through tonnes of documents even when your consultants and aides have put them together. You must think Alhaji Aliko Dangote built his refinery on brevity.

You will learn las las. Shiorr. In one month time, shareholders will expect your management to release your FY report, just tell your selfish management to release the result and not pay dividends, the kind of wrath of God they will receive will last their life time . Eyin alainironu ara Galatia gbogbo.

You are one of the least priced stocks and notorious for not paying dividends, yet you want to keep robbing the shareholders and give N1 billions to a Davido who probably has no single unit of Wema Bank shares. Just try it o and not pay dividends. Shey e ti gbo? Not even GTB not Zenith Bank will dash N1 billion to Davido,it is now a kobo kobo bank like your own that wants to try that nonsense. Your management may soon be reported to EFCC, SEC,NGX and CBN for robbing shareholders.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

And rich folks love brevity? That must be what you're taught in school and at home.
Little wonder I can not still see your name on Forbes list wink

I am sure that you have never read that a reader is a leader and you will write so much on your way to success especially when you are truly successful, you will go through tonnes of documents even when your consultants and aids have put them together. You must think Alhaji Aliko Dangote built his refinery on brevity.

You will learn las las. Shiorr. In one month time, shareholders will expect your management to release your FY report, just tell your selfish management to release the result and not pay dividends, the kind of wrath of God they will receive will last their life time . Eyin alainironu ara Galatia gbogbo. You are one of the least priced stocks and notorious for not paying dividends, yet you want to keep robbing the shareholders and give N1 billions to a Davido who probably has no single unit of Wema Bank shares. Just try it o and not pay dividends. Shey e ti gbo? Not even GTB not Zenith Bank will dash N1 billion to Davido,it is now a kobo kobo bank like your own that wants to try that nonsense.

Stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lil Kesh & His Brother Step Out In Matching Outfit…can You Spot Any Resemblance? / Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.