Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How (1083 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Indonesian Teenagers Are Boiling Used Sanitary Pads And Nappies To Get High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by massmediang: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
The menace of hard drugs in Nigeria, especially the eastern part of the country has continued to throw up shocking revelations about emerging forms of abuse.
What many may not know is that most of the materials, legal substances and home utilities are now being converted to materials for getting high or for smoking hard drugs. The latest in this revelation is the use of energy bulb in smoking hard drugs.
Massmediang investigation revealed that energy bulbs that are shaped in form of pipes are now used for smoking methamphetamine (meth) popularly known in the South eastern part of Nigeria as meth.
It was discovered that when some young boys buy energy bulbs shaped like pipes.
They actually use them to smoke meth also called ice or guzoro.
It was gathered that when they buy this bulb, the head is unscrewed while the tube is used to smoke ice. The ice is placed inside the bulb and a lighter or any other fire source is used to gently melt the ice.
A shop owner in Owerri, Imo state, Mrs Gladys who spoke to Massmediang said boys usually come to her shop to buy energy bulb but she started suspecting something was wrong when they started requesting for the bulbs frequently.
“I didn’t even know they were using these bulbs for something else. Some of them buy the bulbs and as they step outside the shop they unscrew the head of he bulb and thrown it away.
It was when I started asking some people questions that I was told they use the tube shaped part of the bulb to small mkpuru miri.
This is a shocking revelation. So when next you see your brother, son or daughter always buying energy bulbs that are shaped like tubes or pipes you might have to become more curious and watch the person’s lifestyle.
https://massmediang.com/addicts-now-smoking-energy-saving-bulbs-to-get-high-see-how/

Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by Deerock(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Inside life. The more the preaching against drug abuse, the more the abuse.

1 Like

Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
and the campaign against the easterner youths continued
Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by Simdyofficial(f): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
I don't care If I get banned. But op. You are a very foolish tribalist. I stopped reading when I read '' especially the south eastern rubbish''.

Guess you just came out from someone's toilet after doing as usual to the toilet hole.

Who takes drugs more than the north. Bastard who trek from north to south high on tramadol ( they don't have money for this one again self), or gum shocked

Fvcking one Nigeria cow.. Police bullet go soon jam u. Continue your hate

3 Likes

Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by tillaman(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by Itachi23: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Simdyofficial:
I don't care If I get banned. But op. You are a very foolish tribalist. I stopped reading when I read '' especially the south eastern rubbish''.

Guess you just came out from someone's toilet after doing as usual to the toilet hole.

Who takes drugs more than the north. Bastard who trek from north to south high on tramadol ( they don't have money for this one again self), or gum shocked

I Dont know who DA heck u are, but am f**king impressed with you

Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oluwa o!! shocked shocked This drug addiction get level o.

The one wey remain now na fermented pussy juice. angry
Re: Addicts Now Smoking Energy Saving Bulbs To Get High; See How by Bluewitch(f): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Leave the useless fool....
His mates are making money but he's here looking for how to show useless bigotry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World's No 1 Silent Killer! Kills More Than AIDS - Please Read... / What Time Of Time Of The Day Do You Learn Or Work Best? / make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.