Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained (4383 Views)

Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Biological Clock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by MJBOLT: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
advanceDNA,I dey feel you grin

1 Like

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

Go and tell all these to people who have not had success with having kids early in life....

Tell them it’s better to remain barren than bring kids into the world at age 42 as the OP sighted an example..

Honestly you are normal...and that’s me putting it lightly... what is the meaning of the kids will be teased at school....?? So a person shouldn’t have a child because some kids at school will say your father is old...

U had older parents.?? So this opinion is even from a premise.. so you were not proud of them because they were old..?? Nigga u are disgrace to childrenhood,
u don’t deserve those parents...u should probably be a bacteria or virus living inside gutter or suck away .. the right to humanity shouldn’t have come to you....

Get lost. You are the one who's a disgrace to humanity. Read your comment again

Until you have experienced being a child with an older parent, you will never understand.
So please mind your words

I'm not replying to you again
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Get lost. You are the one who's a disgrace to humanity. Read your comment again

Until you have experienced being a child with an older parent, you will never understand.
So please mind your words

I'm not replying to you again

U are a useless son.. that’s why all u saw about your dad was being old and weak.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
advanceDNA:

U are a useless son.. that’s why all u saw about your dad was being old and weak.

When did I say that my Dad was old and weak? Seriously, just f*ck off!!! You are the useless son. Nonsense
Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by advanceDNA: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
bepositive11:

When did I say that my Dad was old and weak? Seriously, just f*ck off!!! You are the useless son. Nonsense

Re: Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained by bepositive11: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=advanceDNA post=108239953][/quote]

angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Pilot Films Mid-air Sex Tape With Trainee; Gets Fired As Video Goes Vira / Cleric Shows How His Niqabi Wife Eats In Public Without Removing Her Face Cover / My Friend Needs A Good BF.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.