Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Is It A Crime To Have Teachers As Parents In Kogi State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It A Crime To Have Teachers As Parents In Kogi State (202 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Have Teachers As Parents In Kogi State by seunwtb: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Is it a crime to have teachers as parents in Kogi state primary School?. My grand
parents are Pensioners in the same state. I cannot feed well. I cannot go to school. I
cannot wear descent clothes. My slippers are torn. I am hungry.
My parents are paid #6000 every month. We buy gari and everything is finished in
two days. My parents cannot borrow money or buy anything on credit.
The headmaster and proprietor have since sent us out of their school to a public
school. At the public school we cannot buy the general uniforms. The levy of #2000
cannot be paid.
My hardworking parents always lock us up when going to work. They attend to other
children on daily basis but we the children cannot go out.
I remember when my mum cooked stones and told us that soon, we shall eat. When
we woke up, we were in our single room.
All our properties have been sold at give away prices to eat. I remember when Dad
collected money from the cooperatives and Community bank. He also did Ajo. He
collected huge money in 2009 to build a house only sell it for us to feed. Now,
nothing to sell. No more cooperatives, no more Community bank, no more Endwell, no
more Ajo.
Last year, some colleagues of my Dad committed suicide. I pleaded with my parents
to keep their in God.
My grandpa who earns #35000 before is now given #7000. He can no longer buy his
drugs. His mates died of hypertension and diabetes. My Dad's worry is that he
doesn't lose my grandpa in this condition.
Lord what is our offence. Why has everybody kept quiet in the face of this selective
slavery? Why has our community leaders and religious leaders kept quiet for so long?
Those who are in the position of my parents suddenly become morons. The go to
their houses only to bring home 3kg of rice. Atimes #2000. For how long shall we
continue to suffer? Who will beg the governor for us? God, why are you quiet. Why is
it that our sins cannot be forgiven?
# Cryofanorphan

Re: Is It A Crime To Have Teachers As Parents In Kogi State by chatinent: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Hey, you. Yes, you...you can make the difference. Nigeria is not a country. Get some jobs doing online...yes freelance.

I wish you success.

(1) (Reply)

NEET PG Update: Health Ministry Asks SC For Early Hearing / How To Easily Pass TOEFL Exams / 4 Ways To Be 10x More Productive In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.