Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals (54787 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / Is Lami Phillips Family The Owner Of Dowen College? / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labadi69:

So because her father owns it, it means that she’s also an owner? You are not just slow, you are dumb!! Get the fk out of here. Mugu angry

She is director of student affairs
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by techWriter1: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Why can't he believe the surname of the celebrity. He's element of the civilization difficulties, 'notifying me' human.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by mayorofyentown(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Hypocrisy at its highest peak.. They should all come out and say something abeg, silence is not the best thing for cases like this..
ure right
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
KOPArespect:
So, being a celebrity and owing a business is now a crime? why not blame it on the careless management

Can u show where anyone said being a celebrity and owning a business is now a crime? The lady in question, do u no if she is part of d management?
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2021

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Labadi69: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
lexy2014:

She is director of student affairs

Are Director of student affairs and owner the same thing ? When will lazy youths start using their yamayama brains in this country? angry
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
No wonder.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by tunize(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
The celebrity nor gat name abi na ghost
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by sanpipita(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Her dad is the owner not her, Ubi Franklin has started throwing unnecessary shades, unstable man

2 Likes

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by kennieG(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nigerian singer Lami Philips’ family revealed as owners of Dowen College.. Why all this fuse
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/04/sylvester-oromoni-our-colleague-owns-dowen-college-ubi-franklin-reveals/

Anything to trend

The owner is not a celebrity.

The founder should be in his late 70s and he is a PhD holder

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by tonididdy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/04/sylvester-oromoni-our-colleague-owns-dowen-college-ubi-franklin-reveals/

Oga shut up.
What's has the identity of the owner of the school got to do with anything? undecided

Stupidity

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
kennieG:
Nigerian singer Lami Philips’ family revealed as owners of Dowen College.. Why all this fuse

Exactly.

Dr Phillips, a business he has been building for almost 25 years

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by notttty(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who cares
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by alizma: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigJoe19:
Why can't he say the name of the celebrity. He's part of the society problems, 'notice me' human.
You don see am now. He knows the person but he is pushing another person to speak. What stops him from calling out the person? To leave in Nigeria, you need extra sense to decode our mode of operations. He doesn't want to be seen as the enemy but he is "sponsoring" somebody to become one

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by dustmalik: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labadi69:

Lami does not own the school. Her father Dr Olumide Phillips owns the school. Lami has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the school. Make una give una self brain before strong yamayama fall on your bald head there angry angry
If she's on the board of directors, like I read somewhere, then she has everything to do with the school.

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labadi69:

Are Director of student affairs and owner the same thing ? When will lazy youths start using their yamayama brains in this country? angry

Can u show me d discussion that we had where I mentioned that director of student affairs is d same thing as owner? Next time, when u decide to condescend to d level of mediocrity to spill your emotions by trading insults, make sure u aren't projecting d insults u are trading as u are doing right now

1 Like

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by marsup: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Benjamin favour
Edward brown
Anselm Temile
Michael kashamu
Emmanuel.

These are the names of the retards that brutalized the little boy.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Labadi69: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
dustmalik:

If she's on the board of directors, like I read somewhere, then she has everything to do with the school.

Oga the board doesn’t run the school undecided
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by artworks1: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigJoe19:
Why can't he say the name of the celebrity. He's part of the society problems, 'notice me' human.

No mind the idiot.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labadi69:

Lami does not own the school. Her father Dr Olumide Phillips owns the school. Lami has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the school. Make una give una self brain before strong yamayama fall on your bald head there angry angry

As director of student affairs, then she has something to do with running the school. Even someone without a brain knows that. It's not rocket science
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by JennyOfOldstones(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigJoe19:
It's Lami Philips(or at least her Dad owns it and she's has taken over the management of the school)...she used to be a musician back in the late 00s and early 2010s. It's not really a secret because it's even on their website
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by vickydevoka(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
BigJoe19:
Google is your friend.
# lami philips. Do you know her?
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Labadi69: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
lexy2014:

As director of student affairs, then she has something to do with running the school

You go back and read the post where you told me she was the director of student affairs. Was I not telling that idiot that the fact that she’s the daughter of the owner does not mean she’s the owner. And you entered with your yamayama bald head to tell me she’s director. And so what? Does that make her the owner? You go just open mouth waaaa. Mugu angry

1 Share

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Airfixltd: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ubi Frankline himself couldn't even muster the courage to mention the celebrity by name yet he is trolling others for not speaking up.
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by ttmax09(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
next time you quote me I will slap you.
grin grin grin How do you intend slapping him, E slap?
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labadi69:

And you entered with your yamayama bald head to tell me she’s director. And so what? Does that make her the owner? You go just open mouth waaaa. Mugu angry

I can't agree with more on d way u have described yourself and also demonstrated d characteristics u outlined above.

Meanwhile, these are your exact words:

Lami has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the school.

This is my response to it:

lexy2014:

As director of student affairs, then she has something to do with running the school. Even someone without a brain knows that. It's not rocket science
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Dshocker(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
In two days time either anty kemi or gistlover will reveal the owner of the school

This i have seen
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by CryptoClub2018: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Islie:

This fools go just dey talk rubbish. The owner of the school is a man and he isn't a celebrity at all. I know him personally. If things happens, some fools go just dey spill trash just to get attention
Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Labadi69:

And you entered with your yamayama bald head to tell me she’s director. And so what? Does that make her the owner? You go just open mouth waaaa. Mugu angry

I can't agree with u more on d way u have described yourself and also demonstrated d characteristics u outlined above.

Meanwhile, these are your exact words:

Lami has absolutely nothing to do with the running of the school.

This is my response to it:

lexy2014:

Re: A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals by Psoul(m): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ubi, let me help you out.
The owner of the school is Chief Olumide Philips.
He is the father of Nigerian Singer and actress Lami Philips Gbadamosi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / The Right English Word For “K Leg” And Other Facts You Need To Know / Students Wear Ankara As School Uniforms In Anambra - Twitter User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.