Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) (61325 Views)

Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Hundreds Of Birds Drop From The Sky In Mexico & Die (Pictures, Video) / Mystery As Hundreds Of Dead Ravens Fall Out Of The Sky In Russia ( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Holiness2100: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
BIRD PLAGUE: Mystery as hundreds of birds found dead on pavements after falling from the sky ‘like rain’ leaving locals baffled

HUNDREDS of birds have been found dead on pavements after falling from the sky “like rain” in Spain.

The birds plummeted onto cars with some even hitting locals outside the Hospital Ribera Juan Cardona in the city of Ferrol at around 9am on November 26.

At the time, it was thought that the birds were probably electrocuted or had died of avian flu, however, both causes have now been ruled out by the investigating authorities - leaving locals baffled.

According to the news site 20 Minutos, 127 dead specimens and a few surviving birds were sent to the Oleiros Wild Fauna Recovery Centre in the city of A Coruna for tests.

The report said the surviving birds were found in a “decayed state” and had an “incapacity to fly” with trauma evident on their wings and legs.

Due to the condition of the surviving starlings, “they were treated with nutritional supplements and treatment of the obvious injuries”.

To determine if the birds were poisoned, samples were taken for the “toxicological analysis of brain, heart, lung, trachea, kidney and intestine" tissues which are currently "awaiting results".

However, experts concluded that the deaths could not have been caused by bird flu because they “cannot be related to a viral, bacterial or parasitic infection” - and electrocution was also ruled out.

It comes after hundreds of ravens died and plummeted to earth in front of shocked villagers in "apocalyptic" scenes in Russia in September.

According to local residents, the village "was strewn with black bird bodies" in Ust-Tarka, Novosibirsk Region.

Bezformata reported that seeing dead birds fall from the sky has "caused anxiety among residents".

Sergei Kuzlyakin, chief physician of the Ust-Tarksk veterinary department, told local media that tests have been carried out to establish the cause of the mass bird death.

He noted that other birds and animals had apparently not been harmed, only the ravens - hundreds of the species in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huNWeFAvkBs

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16933996/mystery-hundreds-birds-found-dead-spain/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by WibusJaga: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2021

Well, I know say Oyibo no believe in juju so they'll definitely come up with scientific explanation for this.
Meantime ladies & gents let's all be patient as we await our Nairaland Resident Pastor, Righteousness2 to come give us the spiritual angle to this.

279 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mysteries upon mysteries in Mysterious times and in a Mysterious world..

Anymoment from now, the Greatest Mystery of all times will rattle and shake the earth it to its Foundation.

It is gonna be like every normal day,
Many will be in their offices, schools and businesses,
Some may be traveling on air and on land.
Some will be in bed with their Spouses or frolicking with their Sin Partners,
Some will be on Nairaland arguing and insulting themselves.

Suddenly, Unexpectedly and Unannounced,
The TRUMPET will Blast and the Ears of all whovare Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ will hear it and will Mysteriously vanish from this Sinking World.

Phone networks will be jammed,
Police stations and the streets will filled with people lamenting and reporting about Loved ones who suddenly Disappeared.

There will be Worldwide commotion and Confusion as Everyone left behind will be in a state of complete Comatose and Quagmire.

Righteousness, by the Grace of GOD will definitely not be available to explain anything to anyone as He has Mysteriously vanished to Meet JESUS in the air.

Get Ready Folks! This is not a story or a threat! It is a Guarantee! JESUS is Coming!
Get Ready now or Be left behind! The Choice is completely yours.

344 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
The birds were "High" on some Jerusalem Whiskey

15 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Kriss216: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mysteries upon mysteries in Mysterious times and in a Mysterious world
Nice lines.

You'll excel in rap music as a side hustle.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by PlaysNigeria: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
O serious gaan o!

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
I speedily rushed into the thread like every other Gen Z Nairalander to book space so as to edit later but on seeing the OP's name as Holiness, I knew it was the handiwork of Nairaland resident Pastor, Mr Righteous...
Baba's modus operandi is to browse the internet, search tirelessly for 'endtime' stories, and when he's satisfied with his results, he lands on nairaland to post with another different moniker and preaches afterward on same thread using RIGHTEOUSNESS.

The very big question.

Who's bankrolling him?

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
When i first read about this sometime in September,
I made some research online and discovered what the scientists have to say about this unprecedented event.

"Arvind Panjabi, an ornithologist with the Bird Conservancy of the Rockies, said the unprecedented discovery of hundreds of dead birds in ravines, on highways and in people’s yards could have been due in part to toxic smoke from fires in the Northwestern United States.

The extreme temperature swing during Colorado’s early September storm was also a bird killer.

“There have been a few efforts to try to understand this better,” Panjabi said. “One of those was conducted by two graduate students, Jenna McCullough and Nick Vinciguerra at the University of New Mexico, who actually went out and collected some of the dead birds that had been reported, and she noted that most of them had starved.
So birds that depend on flying insects for finding their food, like swallows and flycatchers, were especially hard hit by this storm.
Two days of no food during the peak of migration was just too much.”

baby124:
This has happened before. I forget what they say happened.
^^^
There you have it baby 124

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
I blame Yoruba miscreant Muslims for this

13 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by chibike69: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Kingpele(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow � global warming is real but i don't want to loud it before the world reject crude oil, the only product we export for foreign Exchange ,which go a long way to satisfy the greed of our legal thieves (politicians) thier families, friends and concubines mostly oloshos in the movie industry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

Anymoment from now, the Greatest Mystery of all times will rattle and shake the earth it to its Foundation.

The TRUMPET will Blast and the Ears of all whovare Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ will hear it and will Mysteriously vanish from this Sinking World.

Police stations and the streets will filled with people lamenting and reporting about Loved ones who suddenly Disappeared.

There will be Worldwide commotion and Confusion as Everyone left behind will be in a state of complete Comatose and Quagmire.

Righteousness, by the Grace of GOD will definitely not be available to explain anything to anyone as He has Mysteriously vanished to Meet JESUS in the air.

Get Ready Folks! This is not a story or a threat! It is a Guarantee! JESUS is Coming!
[/s]

Sharrap

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The birds were "High" on some Jerusalem Whiskey
This rubbish you posted is not even funny!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is not uncommon, remember when manna and quails fell from heaven

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
eet
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Godjone(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
shocked
This is shocking but i was told by my friends in Chicago that there is heavy snowfall and even animals are not spared
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Do not marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by southsouthking(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Before i could even say pastor righteousness is coming o, boom the guy was already here.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Sphinxvally: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Probably a change in the settings of Nature...
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Itohanmiwa: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is certainly mysterious.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by 29slayers(f): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Signs of endtime

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Lalami3232(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
If na my country na this particular incident for happen, you for see as people dey say na witchcraft and enemies na die so grin. Some for even go church on Sunday to give thanksgiving of how God kill all their enemies.
One of my neighbor wey get quarrel with another neighbor, she go dey bring anointing oil every morning and night to anoint her doormouth. Whenever she dey do am, I go just shake head because religion don scatter my con3 finish with superstitious beliefs. When I was still a very young boy, whenever cat cry for night, my mama go jump up dey begin rain fire and brimstone on the innocent cat head grin.
No matter how religious you be for this con3, immediately you go Europe, your religious life must decrease. No need to go church for fruit of the womb prayers for Europe. No need to go church to pray for job for Europe. No need to go church to pray for financial prosperity for Europe because these things are already afforded by the government. Laslas eeh, religion don scatter African and some parts of Asia.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ******"

6 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by verybadmouth(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
See what Buhari has caused again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Perfectnumber6:
I blame Yoruba miscreant Muslims for this
Dat one won't see this tribalistic comment now, na post of who dey say 'God bless Nigeria and all good Nigerians' be him problem.

Stop being tribalistic..

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Oga righteousness,come and disgrace thyself
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Kobipo: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
I blame them.
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
End times ritiousness
Re: Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

[/s]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) / Leucistic Texas Rat White Snake (Picture) / Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.