Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou (21316 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Listed In Goal 50. Messi, Maradona And Alexia Are Winners. / Lionel Messi Receives Alfredo Di Stefano Trophy And Pichichi Award / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Officialhorlah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pedri and Alexia Putellas present thier Kopa Trophy and Ballon d'Or at the Camp Nou before Barcelona's match against Real Betis

BR/FOOTBALL:

https://www.facebook.com/100044187438640/posts/482260646590179/?app=fbl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by chino4(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Good
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Lucaski: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
cool
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by paulolee(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
present the award n endup losing against betis at home, this barca sabi frustrate person based on ticket tinz..
hours after dey lost, bayern defeated Dortmund in a away game n na dt same bayern barca wan beat to qualify for UCL dis midweek o..
I believe in miracles shaa
modified- seems dis pained loser below still dey wail...jus continue my gee, the mourning period av bin extended to 3 weeks for people like u wey d pain of messi 7th win touch una soul, bt no carry dt tears enter Christmas o...

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Pidginwhisper: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Just before dem chop beating. Even the BalonDor couldn’t motivate the dwarf in France to score. Shey na some people’s goat be this?? . But Ororo missed out and still
Scored 2 to make statement, tell me what beats that. Chose your GOAT wisely.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by cpu2006(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Impregnable101: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Two ballers wen deserve their respective award

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by FrankBass281(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats to both of them. So unfortunate they had to loose the match and cutting my last game where I played or over 2.5. imagine a team like Barca can't score in their home. That team is dead. Even if guardiola is employed that team is still wack. Messi was the one making that team look world class now they are just slightly better than Watford.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by paulolee(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
chino4:
Good
DTS d only good tin dt yesterday bcox betis win dm for camp nou to spoil dis beautiful celebration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by ojophilip(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
So after presenting all these awards..... Real Betis still flog Barca. Maybe that's what vexed them Sha

grin grin grin grin angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by obedugo(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Why she cover her puna for the 3rd picture nah thereby obstructing my view

2 Likes

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Undisclosed: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
How old dis boy be self? Oyibo dey lie see how d man shave him baibai come dey lie say na teenager. God is watching
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Kingcalls: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by April4th(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
After all the show, them still collect for real Betis hand. It is well grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by ayenale1(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Pedri is how old please... Less than twenty I guess but that is a complete cheat...that guy cannot be less than 28...with his clean shave he can't still cheat nature...nobody can cheat nature...
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Badonasty(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Oyinbo female footballers dey fine and sexy sha

2 Likes

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Undisclosed:
How old dis boy be self? Oyibo dey lie see how d man shave him baibai come dey lie say na teenager. God is watching
oga shut up
every body no be papa like you.

give your kids good food and watch a 13 years old look 20

it's called rapid growth

9 Likes

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by bouncin04(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Just before dem chop beating. Even the BalonDor couldn’t motivate the dwarf in France to score. Shey na some people’s goat be this?? . But Ororo missed out and still

I remember Juventus getting trashed at home by Beneveto. Cry more grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by ignis: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by BigDawsNet: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Pedri needs to return soon
Barcelona team is nothing special now

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Tobichuks08: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2021
To show u how bad this award has been, everyone who won it flooped on thier first match of presenting this award..
Journalist should be banned from voting for best players we the fans can do better..

Oh Pedri no even play as Barca lost..
Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by FrankBass281(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
You will cry till heaven come down.
Messi is the world best

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by BlaqJosh: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Useless Barca that couldn't win in their home.

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Chibudollar: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Pedri original STARBOY

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Undisclosed: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Just like d akamu ur boy pours in you, right? U just open ur smelling gutter n spit anyhow pour
AsampeteNwaanyi:
oga shut up
every body no be papa like you.

give your kids good food and watch a 13 years old look 20

it's called rapid growth

1 Like

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by amamahdaniel(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Pidginwhisper:

Sense is far from you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by merits(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2021
grin the name seff dey somehow.let me land here and rest small abeg.everybody shift go one side I wan land here and read comment.

Re: Pedri And Alexia Putellas Present Their Kopa Trophy And Ballon D'or At Camp Nou by Oleka1: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats to the both of them

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike Celebrates His 32nd Birthday In Style / Qatar 0-2 Argentina: Messi & Co. Make Up For Their Poor Performances & Reach Qfs / "I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.