Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance (38900 Views)

This Day 29th Of May, In 2019; History Is Repeating Itself. / Messi National Team Performance / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by KingLarry04: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
West Ham United defeated Chelsea by 3:2 in their week 15 encounter at London Stadium on Saturday. Chelsea is always finding difficult to win anytime they are playing against West Ham United especially when the blues are at away.
Thomas Tuchel and his boys would have performed better in the match, but the Manager took a decision which affected the team's performance.

Thiago Silva gave the visitors the lead in the 29th minute of the game through a well placed corner kick from Mason Mount. Manuel Lanzini equalized for the home team through a Penalty after Edouard Mendy could not control a back bass giving to him by Jorginho. The goalkeeper fouled the West Ham United striker inside the 18 yard box.

Mason Mount scored the second goal for Chelsea with a powerful shot after Hakim Ziyech pass located him. Jarrod Bowen and Arthur Masaku scored the second and third goal for the home team at London Stadium to end the match at 3:2.

Chelsea could lose the EPL top spot on the league if Manchester city is able to win Watford at vicarage road stadium.

The Manager took s decision which is affecting the team's performance in every match. The team strikers were sidelined because of Injury. Both of them sustained an injury against Malmö in their UEFA Champions League match.

The both strikers have fully recovered, but he has not been using for matches. He will bring them in during the second half and they will not able to score a goal. Having a strong and experienced strikers like Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner in a team, is a big advantage.

Benching the both strikers and using a midfielder to play as a striker is a poor tactics. These Midfielders are missing a lot of chances that should have been converted by a striker.

The Manager should correct this mistake

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by larrybabanla(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chelsea fall my hand joor, Thomas tuchel wassup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Kriss216: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
We play better without Lukaku and Werner.

Lukaku ball better when he's playing with Werner. To play Lukaku without Werner is minus one for Chelsea. Lukaku was useless for 45 minutes today.

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chelsea fans nor dey waste time grin grin
Hahahahahaha
Just 1 loss and problem don start. Indomitable Tuchel don turn to Indomie Mikel.

320 Likes 17 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by larrybabanla(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Chelsea fans nor dey waste time grin grin
Hahahahahaha
Just 1 loss and problem don start. Indomitable Tuchel don turn to Mikel.
na u Sabi,, u must be a man utd fan, that's y we are competing at the top, get a solution when the mistake is spotted, not waiting a whole season

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by jetwonder(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin if I be a man of God Chelsea must lose straight 3 premier league matches

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by KingLarry04: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
jetwonder:
grin grin if I be a man of God Chelsea must lose straight 3 premier league matches
but fortunately you are a man of Satan, so we are winning all, thanks man of Satan

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by jetwonder(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingLarry04:
but fortunately you are a man of Satan, so we are winning all, thanks man of Satan
I command let there be a continuous cry among Chelsea fans

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by 29slayers(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chelsea can't win this season title tbh.
They can only try.
Check my siggy for IG hookup

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Just one lose after a multitude of game, I'm sure the coach will bounce back after this game.
He's a good coach.

Coming from a Madrid Fan.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by OKOATA(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
angry
I think bringing in lukaku to chelsea is costing us, fine he's a good striker but to be honest Tuchel doesn't need that guy, chelsea even won 7-0 without him. Tuchel should quickly find a fix for him, he should play Lukaku running along side, not that single main man striker, doesn't make sense to me, second half all the players were looking towards lukaku, what for?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Jas80: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmm, English hard

1 Like

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by FactBoyz: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by posty56: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
mumu man, tuchel is not making any mistake, Chelsea is plagued by injuries of our key players our bench na minus, kovacic out, Kanye out, chilwell out chalobah out, tell me why we no go struggle, my guy start to they watch football well

40 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Equity15(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dem don start. If say e win today, this thread for come up?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Pharmmaqp: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
So tuchel no go lose again in peace. undecided

All the times he has been winning..

You didn't notice anything..

Today he lost and you have turned analyst

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by chicoMX(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Make una accept defeat and move on

9 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Evergreen4(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hahahhahaha. This one just dey blow grammar because Chelsea don go third place. So the Sky is no longer blue after loosing. grin

22 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by KingLarry04: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Apaseu27:
#Tuchelout
no!! mba not yet

4 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Johnny1013(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
I don't want to see lukaku in the team again.....He makes the attack weak.... Today,We were shits and I hope we honestly improve and find a way to accommodate lukaku in our play

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Skillsnigeria: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by WibusJaga: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2021

Mendy had a terrible game today.

1 Like

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Umueme: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
You guys should cool down. Na just one loss. #GGMU
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by DropsMic(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yawn
Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by emmabest2000(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
We collect the lose in peace
You can't win all the time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by beresponsible(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Crying don start

9 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by FreeSpirited: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
I see Liverpool winning the league
..... Though Sallah and Mane will be missed during Afcon. However,
I believe Origi, Jota, and Minamino will step up in that 8 game absence of Sallah and Mane.
.The next favorite is Mancity. It's really tough to pick btw Mancity and Liverpool cos they both play the best football, nothwistanding Chelsea early table topping.
But as for Chelsea...lol...All they have is initial gragra. I'm never convinced of their all-round performance. They are good,. but their attacking weakness and midfield absence of key players will undo them...
...Verdict: Chelsea can never win this league. Not when Timo Werner and Lukaku are not reliable goal getters....You can't win the league without consistent hitmen

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Seankhalifa: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Like for man city grin

13 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chelsea fans and noise making..

The league is less than halfway gone and you have already won the EPL?

Make una dey calm down.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by Itimkpataka2: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
larrybabanla:
na u Sabi,, u must be a man utd fan, that's y we are competing at the top, get a solution when the mistake is spotted, not waiting a whole season

You didn't complain when he was winning comfortably without striker, just one loss and you're here ranting..

Will you get the Bleep out.

13 Likes

Re: One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance by handsomeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Bekewei Is The Nigerian Spiderman! (Stunt Videos) / Women's W/cup: Each Super Falcons' Player To Earn N46m For Reaching Round Of 16 / Free Tips Daily. Free Odds And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.