Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Give Your 5 And 2 - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Your 5 And 2 - Emoji Devotions (97 Views)

If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157? / Remember Your Hallelujah 2 - Emoji Devotions / God In Nature Part 2 - Emoji Devotions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Your 5 And 2 - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
An Emoji devotional for Saturday, 4th December 2021

Topic: Give your 5 and 2

Highlights: Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish. John 6:11

Andrew said to Jesus, ‘Here is a boy who has five small loaves of barley bread and two fish. That's a drop in a bucket for a crowd like this". (John 6:9)

The term 5 & 2 came from the above verse. There were many crowd gathering together and a little boy carrying some food to school saw them. He went to see, and he saw Jesus performing miracles and teaching people amazing things about God. As the little boy pressed into crowd to see more of Jesus, he overheard Jesus saying "where can we buy bread to feed all these people".

As many as the crowd were, Philip answered, ‘A man could work for eight months to get 200 coins. But he still would not have enough money to buy bread for all these people. There would not be enough bread for each person here to have even a little piece.’

But the innocent little boy said "take all - I mean all my 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, loaves and 1 & 2 fishes. They were so little, that Andrew had to call them little loaves and little fishes which means they may not be enough to feed an adult. But a little boy gave them all to Jesus.

What are your 5&2, are they so little in your eyes. It's time to give it to the Lord. The good news is that the Lord will not only take it from you and eat, He will multiply them to feed thousands. Whatever you are giving to Jesus will also put your name in the book of remembrance in heaven and earth.

He said in Matthew 10:32 that “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven."

The future belong to the Lord. Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. (Psalms 34:cool. As no one will ever forget this little boy, It's time to write your name in heaven's book of remembrance with your 5&2.

Prayer: God I'm waiting for the right time but who knows the right time but you. My times are in your hand. Accept me, as I take a bold step of faith to give you little of what I can afford. Let my offering be a sweet smelling offering, holy and acceptable unto you. Honestly, I trust you. In Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Truth Vs Idealism? Resurrection Vs Immortality Of The Soul / What Is Faith / SEG Felicitates With Enugu Residents At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.