Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity (1047 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity by dudesexy111: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
What did you take around march?
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
The virginity now her mama one see me
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
her virginity grin grin grin
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
her virginity grin grin grin
any advice
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
any advice
my advice for you is that.........JUST GO AND PRAY cheesy
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
please can you just explain more to me Agbeg I go pray
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
The virginity now her mama one see me
You have entered trouble ooo,why did you go and take virginity that's not your own,is she your wife?

1 Like

Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
He doesn't know he has entered trouble, in some places he will pay with his life if he doesn't pay the bride price immediately, I'm afraid for him.hmm
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
He doesn't know he has entered trouble, in some places he will pay with his life if he doesn't pay the bride price immediately, I'm afraid for him.hmm
alright thank you she is a girl i will definitely love to marry taking her as my wife is not an issue I was just curious that all…tanks
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
alright thank you she is a girl i will definitely love to marry taking her as my wife is not an issue I was just curious that all…tanks
Please just go and marry her to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
am still a hustling guy but I will start preparing towards it
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
am still a hustling guy but I will start preparing towards it
That's good,just be very careful. Where is she from?
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's good,just be very careful. Where is she from?
mum is from kogi dad is from ondo
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
mum is from kogi dad is from ondo
Haaaaa please just don't deny her or run if you love your life,just start making preparation to marry her as soon as you can. I won't say much.
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Haaaaa please just don't deny her or run if you love your life,just start making preparation to marry her as soon as you can. I won't say much.
I don’t plan to run bro and I really want to make her my wife she is 20 year am 25 and she is planning to go to school am just praying she does not change when she goes to school cause if she does am I still suppose to stick with her am just scared she will not betray me cause I love her..I pray I get a job soon am a Graduate
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
please can you just explain more to me Agbeg I go pray
Bros, just calm down.
I think your babe lied to her mama that she's still a virgin but u know Nigerian mothers are very smart and she must surely find out tongue
I don talk wetin I know.
Re: Virginity by Spider20: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
Please I will need you guys advice here what does it mean my girlfriend told me this night that there is more to her virginity that her mum wanted to pray for here and is between life and death…I took it around March and the message came out today I just don’t get all this..her mummy wants to see me now shey na girl way dem go first disvirgin be this cause I no get

Coming 2023, Heaven pls grant Nigeria a tyrant worse than Buhari..
What a bollock writeup

1 Like

Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
what the....?? shocked shocked
Pay with his life? shocked I don dey fear for am too ooo sad
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Spider20:

Coming 2023, Heaven pls grant Nigeria a tyrant worse than Buhari..
What a bollock writeup
just pass thanks
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
Bros, just calm down.
I think your babe lied to her mama that she's still a virgin but u know Nigerian mothers are very smart and she must surely find out tongue
I don talk wetin I know.
yes she lied but her mum finally knew the truth but now she is saying there is more to her virginity
Re: Virginity by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Beebah2000:
what the....?? shocked shocked
Pay with his life? shocked I don dey fear for am too ooo sad
Hmm same here,his only saving grace is to make sure he marries her

1 Like

Re: Virginity by Healthrelatedjo: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ondo + kogi combination
Na one chance be dt o
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Ondo + kogi combination
Na one chance be dt o
God help me
Re: Virginity by Honourable2003: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
dudesexy111:
My bruh, dont mind the two monikers, just go to that ur gf mum, and pray before u go, and made known to her that you are able to marry her daughter.
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Honourable2003:
My bruh, dont mind the two monikers, just go to that ur gf mum, and pray before u go, and made known to her that you are able to marry her daughter.
thanks boss I will go tomorrow appreciate
Re: Virginity by Sonnobax15(m): 11:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
This is the kind of invitation you'll get when you settle down lash a product of ogbanje pro-max shocked.

You can't go Scot free...... It's either the mum tie your photo inside one babalawo shrine or the girl papa will travel far away just to squeeze you inside one 35 cl coca cola bottle and then throw it into river Benue tongue

Op,you don die in advance lipsrsealed
Re: Virginity by Goldbw122(m): 5:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Wonder shall never end
Re: Virginity by MufasaLion: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Well, I wouldn't even be scared if I were in this position because I'm so sure it was a cleric that told the mom that nonsense.

Bro, fear not! Go and visit the mom.
Re: Virginity by MufasaLion: 5:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

grin grin grin

Pay for his life? Be deceiving yourselves.
Re: Virginity by Bennysam: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't listen to this trash, go and see her mum , they just want to pressure you into marrying her
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
This is the kind of invitation you'll get when you settle down lash a product of ogbanje pro-max shocked.

You can't go Scot free...... It's either the mum tie your photo inside one babalawo shrine or the girl papa will travel far away just to squeeze you inside one 35 cl coca cola bottle and then throw it into river Benue tongue

Op,you don die in advance lipsrsealed
I shall not die ijn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imbox Me If U Need Someone To Impregnant U. / I Need Help Concerning Affiliate Marketing / How To Know A Girl Is Virgin Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.