Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

Virginity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity (1010 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity by Bennysam: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2021
dudesexy111:
am still a hustling guy but I will start preparing towards it
You won't be the first person to took a gurl virginity so don't let anyone preasured you into marrying when you're not ready. Don't listen to this foolish girls on this thread
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Bennysam:

Don't listen to this trash, go and see her mum , they just want to pressure you into marrying her
will go there today marrying the girl is not an issue as long as she is loyal and committed to me I will marry her cause I am very committed when it comes to relationship….
Re: Virginity by dudesexy111: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Bennysam:

You won't be the first person to took a gurl virginity so don't let anyone preasured you into marrying when you're not ready. Don't listen to this foolish girls on this thread
then if she is going to pressure me that I would not take more over what if she is the one that Bleep up along the line..anyway o know what to do
Re: Virginity by Honourable2003: 7:10am On Dec 05, 2021
dudesexy111:
thanks boss I will go tomorrow appreciate
Gbayii my bruh.
Re: Virginity by Bennysam: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2021
dudesexy111:
then if she is going to pressure me that I would not take more over what if she is the one that Bleep up along the line..anyway o know what to do
Don't be a fool my brother if she Bleep up along the line you move on
Re: Virginity by Bennysam: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2021
dudesexy111:
will go there today marrying the girl is not an issue as long as she is loyal and committed to me I will marry her cause I am very committed when it comes to relationship….
You're not prepare for this my brother don't be blinded by stupid love . Give this some months/days my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Trauma Or Lioness I'm So Confusing Plz Help / Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person / Where Do You See yourself In Ten Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.