Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? (68098 Views)

Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. / Man Who Fell For A Single Mother-of-six After Meeting On A Dating Site / Is My Cousin Entering A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, I WILL NOT BEAT YOU".

How many of us fell for this trap? grin

564 Likes 36 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by iamyemiakins(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Indomie generation won't really be able to relate to this cheesy

355 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by jaeyking(m): 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the ways Nigerian parents made us have trust issues.

It might be funny but that statement created a rift between parents and kids.

Your parent would say dey won't beat u but would still go ahead to beat u.
Then next time you expect the child to say the truth

780 Likes 50 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by AsapTeddy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Only 90's kids will understand...

Like if you really enjoy the 90's... especially the years leading up to year 2000.

417 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:36am On Dec 05, 2021
grin
The day I brought my friend,OgheneVwede home to my mum's kitchen and we both ate my mum's pot of rice that she preserved for her return from the village market cool

Mennnnnnnn,see panel beating on that day for me...My friend had already gone by then cool. Na from that day I realize say true true, success get many friends,but failure na self-contain undecided

311 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by JeffreyJunior: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2021
On the other hand, saying the truth then would set me free.

My dad would always remind my mum that she promised not to discipline me if i said the truth and that one would be like, you're the one spoiling this naughty head.

The way she would say it like a lioness that lost in a battle gave my heart joy but fear no go let me show am for my face before my dad tear me slap join my mum's threats of do it next time and see. cheesy

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.

Damn! Your snitching habit started from 1805. So you're a rat.

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn! Your snitching habit started from 1805. So you're a rat.
lol I was a kid then

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol I was a kid then

Just stop snitching. You sound more like you still snitch. Damn! I hate snitches.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Just stop snitching. You sound more like you still snitch. Damn! I hate snitches.
Why do you hate snitches? are you doing anything dirty?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why do you hate snitches? are you doing anything dirty?

Snitches got no honor. They mostly rat to free themselves at the expense of other people's life.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Snitches got no honor. They mostly rat to free themselves at the expense of other people's life.
I was only reporting everything that happened not snitching.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I was only reporting everything that happened not snitching.

It was still snitching. You can term it what you want, it's still snitching wrapped with candy.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

It was still snitching. You can term it what you want, it's still snitching wrapped with candy.
Well I enjoyed it,it's all about childhood good memories

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well I enjoyed it,it's all about childhood good memories

I never liked snitching. When I was still a child, I never tell on anyone. I don't forgive, I rather revenge than report you.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

I never liked snitching. When I was still a child, I never tell on anyone. I don't forgive, I rather revenge than report you.
You are been economical with the truth, every child goes through that stage.That means you're a very wicked person

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are been economical with the truth, every child goes through that stage.That means you're a very wicked person

Your last sentence sounded like I'm Adolf Hitler. grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your last sentence sounded like I'm Adolf Hitler. grin
Yes,you said you don't forgive and you are vengeful, that means you can kill,even lkillbrokehoes that always look for my trouble but I always forgive him and don't hate him(even though he's childish, uyai told me he's 22yrs old),that's how it should be,you should learn to forgive easily, it makes life beautiful

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,you said you don't forgive and you are vengeful, that means you can kill,even lkillbrokehoes that always look for my trouble but I always forgive him and don't hate him(even though he's childish, uyai told me he's 22yrs old),that's how it should be,you should learn to forgive easily, it makes life beautiful

Yes, I don't forgive but vengeful? Not always. You're now preacher of love?

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, I don't forgive but vengeful? Not always. You're now preacher of love?
Forget my posts here,I'm a dove in reality, I'm a very shy person. I just like triggering people here and laugh at their reactions.

15 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Forget my posts here,I'm a dove in reality, I'm a very shy person. I just like triggering people here and laugh at their reactions.

LMAO

So you thought I'm like Idi Amin? In reality, I'm a calm guy that doesn't even talk much but like to put people in their place.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
[s]Yes,you said you don't forgive and you are vengeful, that means you can kill,even lkillbrokehoes that always look for my trouble but I always forgive him and don't hate him(even though he's childish, uyai told me he's 22yrs old),that's how it should be,you should learn to forgive easily, it makes life beautiful[/s]
You this hairy balls guy and pathological liar, won't you stop mentioning me? or you want to be unfortunate? so you have been following me around? and you were the one liking her posts? don't let me descend on you and stay far away from my mentions.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

So you thought I'm like Idi Amin? In reality, I'm a calm guy that doesn't even talk much but like to put people in their place.
It's like quiet people are usually trouble makers online, but I won't believe you because you said you ain't ever going to marry and its only bitter people that usually say that,people like lkillbrokehoes.I feel like fighting lkillbrokehoes today,what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
It's like quiet people are usually trouble makers online, but I won't believe you because you said you ain't ever going to marry and its only bitter people that usually say that,people like lkillbrokehoes.I feel like fighting lkillbrokehoes today,what do you think?
Zzor the scammer and pathological liar, stay off my mentions now.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
You this hairy balls guy and pathological liar, won't you stop mentioning me? or you want to be unfortunate? so you have been following me around? and you were the one liking her posts? don't let me descend on you and stay far away from my mentions.
I want to settle with all the people I've fought this year,so stop fighting and embrace peace for once, Jesus warned us against fights and other unGodly things,I'm a born again Christian and shouldn't be caught fighting people. Sorry ooo,but you sef like fights.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Lol

I wouldn't say I'm a quiet guy, I'd prefer calm. I aint no introvert, but I can live with you in same building and not talk to you! I'm selective with things and people.

And yes, I meant it when I said I ain't gonna marry. I ain't no bitter person. If you check some of my posts, you'd see I do admire people in marriage or about to enter it if it's genuine. I don't want marriage but I ain't gonna discourage anybody interested in it.

And no, free the nigga. Thou shall not fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Zzor the scammer and pathological liar, stay off my mentions now.
Why are you stubborn like this,Jesus said you should forgive even your enemies, I forgave all the lies you spread about me easily but you are finding it hard to let go of the insults. Remember it's end of the year,don't hold grudges.Jesus loves you

14 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

I wouldn't say I'm a quiet guy, I'd prefer calm. I aint no introvert, but I can live with you in same building and not talk to you! I'm selective with things and people.

And yes, I meant it when I said I ain't gonna marry. I ain't no bitter person. If you check some of my posts, you'd see I do admire people in marriage or about to enter it if it's genuine. I don't want marriage but I ain't gonna discourage anybody interested in it.

And no, free the nigga. Thou shall not fight.
I'm just playing with him and not truly fighting him,he seems hurt from our earlier fights,I just want him to let go, he should be used to my ways here already.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why are you stubborn like this,Jesus said you should forgive even your enemies, I forgave all the lies you spread about me easily but you are finding it hard to let go of the insults. Remember it's end of the year,don't hold grudges.Jesus loves you
And this is actually coming from a jobless pathological lying hairy balls nigga that mentioned me first, grin
next time before you quote me fix your life first.
cool
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm just playing with him and not truly fighting him,he seems hurt from our earlier fights,I just want him to let go, he should be used to my ways here already.

Stop getting on people's nerves.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
And this is actually coming from a jobless pathological lying hairy balls nigga that mentioned me first, grin
next time before you quote me fix your life first.
cool
Grow up for once,men are not known to keep grudges, Christ preached love and that's what I stand for.I'm a born again Christian and I want you to give your life to Christ too.Come to our church and see the work of God first hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.