Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) (67706 Views)

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / How The Living Faith Church Funds Her Private Jet By Leke Beecroft / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by ceereelee: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righthussle:
Oh! how I hate religion.

One day our minds will be liberated to understand what Karl Marx meant when he wrote that religion is the opium of the people.
the man has died and wherever he is now,he must have discovered the truth. Hypocritical religiousity is bad but true Christianity is true life and peace
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Munzy14(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Here comes the members profile... grin grin

Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Solly1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
No dating app and 'em members be f**king 'emselves upandan...
What happens now that we've launched a dating app...?
Confusion everywhere, make God help us o...
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by ComeToJesus: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
A real niggarrr is smiling right now....

If you are niggarrrr and you know the reason why this news got me smiling, ecstatically happy or rather elated then you must be a real niggarr

You've just noticed a potential vista to perpetuate your online nefarious activities that's why you smiling.
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by PoliteActivist: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Klington:
So without a dating app you cannot find a life partner?

No I can't. What's your next question?
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by penceman(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
There was a time when rccg was a church. Now its a company. Thats what happens when a general overseer is past his time to retire

1 Like

Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by sucess001(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
To GOD be the Glory! The Spirit of GOD is Really one.
Bold and Courageous talk from Leke.

I was So shocked to Hear that.
People need to be Careful. Quit trying to assist or help GOD.
The Church needs to be Careful with what it engages in.
That Dating app move by the Church is a complete Misplacement of priority.
GOD'S Word will not Change because of a Changing World.

I don't agree with you on this. God can use any thing to connect his Children. 80% of female prayers is for a spouse. Why cant you then use technology to link potential husband's??

Or you would rather it remain prayer points when the answer to some prayers sit within the church? Or you would prefer the Christians go to the world and look for partners thereby become unequally yoked??

Selah.

I am even worried at Leke. Creating controversy upon controversy for RCCG doesn't show someone with spiritual maturity. He could make his feelings known to his dad or even the management of RCCg city of David. He would rather come online and stir up trouble.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
THIS IS GONNA CAUSE MORE FORNICATION THAN IMAGINED. sad
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Seankhalifa: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Techguy96:

Na u go tell us watin we go do?
let try and keep somethings holy for once. I know e hard
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by CSTRR: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
The youths that want to fornicate just got a nice medium to perpetuate it.

Just listen for the scandals to emerge.

Church members meet on the app, got pregnant outside wedlock, abort baby.

Ladies and men selling sex on the app.
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by BullyBullies: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
It is what it is, until it isn't

grin
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Seankhalifa: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Olatara:
Lol @ hookup.
good girls and guys still dey sis
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Seankhalifa: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Michat, part 11 ...... grin
wahala for u..
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Geesaintagape: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
My ex will be the first to register on this platform
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by CSTRR: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
penceman:
There was a time when rccg was a church. Now its a company. Thats what happens when a general overseer is past his time to retire
Kumuyi is probably older than adeboye or at the same age, but you can't even dream of such in deeper life.

I think the real problem is the foundation.

Deeper life is more solidly founded on a righteous foundation than RCCG will ever be.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Mayeldah(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
There is nothing spiritual with finding a life partner. Whoever you find God approves.

We have seen people who said God showed me my wife, today they are either having issues or already divorced.

Leke should mind his business, what is old fashioned with pastoring a church abroad or flying private jets?
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by yemmywesey(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Femi fani kayode sorry, leke adeboye, this guy is the ffk in redeem church , the basket mouth pastor.
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by OROROMASTER(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Talking from experience..... ahahahah .... expect plenty olosho on the platform.... men and guy becareful.... abeg
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by tradepunter: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

If you are a niggarrrr and you know the reason why this news got me smiling, ecstatically happy or rather elated then you must be a real niggarr

And I bet my balls 90 percent of them baby girls that will sign up are retired olosho them looking for one simp niggarrrr to get down for marriage

So happy....barman give me some bottles....while I switch on my vpn...a day without alcohol is one hell of a wasted day....barman more bottles

When they release you
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Many of your members have been praying for husband and wife. No show
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by BABANGBALI: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dmacqh:

Where’s the site link , boss ?
wait make I pick the better girls there finish first
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by callbackaugust6(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Guy can we chart privately via email. ( emmanuelmch@yahoo.com)
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

If you are a niggarrrr and you know the reason why this news got me smiling, ecstatically happy or rather elated then you must be a real niggarr

And I bet my balls 90 percent of them baby girls that will sign up are retired olosho them looking for one simp niggarrrr to get down for marriage

So happy....barman give me some bottles....while I switch on my vpn...a day without alcohol is one hell of a wasted day....barman more bottles
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by BENARI: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
To GOD be the Glory! The Spirit of GOD is Really one.
Bold and Courageous talk from Leke.

I was So shocked to Hear that.
People need to be Careful. Quit trying to assist or help GOD.
The Church needs to be Careful with what it engages in.
That Dating app move by the Church is a complete Misplacement of priority.
GOD'S Word will not Change because of a Changing World.

But you're here using a product of the changing world(nairaland and the internet) to spill mumble jumble.

Your hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Thankfully, everyday people especially the younger generation are waking up from the delusion called religion. You can keep dreaming, but the era of faith is long gone; reality is it or nothing.
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Odinaka00(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
And I was about to toaste Sister Oku n’erere on that app

Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by TheRealKing(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

grin grin grin My reaalll nigggaarrr..Can’t go a day without reading your comments
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by BigBashiru: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
madukaanaya:
i need a good christian girl for marriage

Things are not as straightforward as this....there is no good Christian girl.... the ones that are too holy tend to be selfish and narcissistic.... infact the more into church a girl is, the more selfish and narcissistic she is.... many church girls are evil cos they believe God is their father and you as the husband is not as relevant.....

Also the more Christian a girl is the less likely it is that she would give you good sex since it's regarded as "fornication", etc and she would be too scared to enjoy sex...
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by olumike001(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Emmy3:
What's old-fashioned in flying private jet?

Anything when go make our religious leader be like the real worshippers of God is outdated but
anything when go make us enjoy life, u dey tell me to be old-fashioned.

Flying jets to catch cruise abi, you need to really explain your pain.

Don't hide under "jet"...

What's right about having jet for cruise, if it's takes the best medium in the world to ensure Evangelistic ministry, it will happen to us. When Davido, WizKid flies jet to his concert it's not a worry to you, infact he deserves comfort so he won't die young...

See ehn
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by judedwriter(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Klington:
So without a dating app you cannot find a life partner?

I see it more as a license to fornication....

Nevertheless, it can lead to marriages, but fornication is inevitable.
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by God2man2again(m): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dating app= Easy way ( The devil may become your Father in law)

Prayer = Hard way ( The Holy Spirit will guide you)

The old fashioned way is safer. The Holy Spirit.

Marriage is not a cup of tea.
Re: RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) by Temptee101(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

My damnn niggarrr niggarrr grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.