Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo (40365 Views)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by heniford2: 4:24am On Dec 05, 2021
undecidedWe never finish dey dutch news na cnn
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Bet9jafixed00B: 4:24am On Dec 05, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Edusouls(m): 4:26am On Dec 05, 2021
CNN channel of LGBTQ’s, racists, fake news, lies and propaganda and many bunch of society retards..

12 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by ecolime(m): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2021
One useless and biased anchor down. To hell with the Cuomos and CNN.

This is great news cheesy

7 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by BABANGBALI: 4:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Buhari is next and after Buhari it would be the turn of the moderator that imposed ban on me till July 2023 insha Allah
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by ovie8200: 4:35am On Dec 05, 2021
peacettw:
Sad end for the two brothers. Republicans are really not here to play.

Biden should get his act together otherwise I don't see him lasting very long in that office. As for kamala, I wish her luck because she will most definitely be swallowed whole.

Did you read the article? You are off-topic and this is the reason people like you always fail in school. This is not about republican or democratic Or Biden/Kamala Harris....... learn to know how to read!

As for Christ Cuomo, he was wrong for using his position as the news host to tarnish others while defending his brother.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by bluefilm: 4:58am On Dec 05, 2021
After using the idiot to tell so many lies and push their useless propaganda, The evil CNN finally decides to dump him.

Don Lemon, you're next.

Useless people.

Nonsense. sad

5 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by mu2sa2: 5:01am On Dec 05, 2021
So they expect him to work against his brother! Ah, a man should betray his own blood?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by yinkeys(m): 5:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Enugurangers:

Stick to your TVC and Channels TV. No one forced you to watch CNN
He watches Al Jazeera or The Young Turks
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by lookingfly: 5:05am On Dec 05, 2021
OLAADEGBU:
BREAKING: CNN fires disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo; Cuomo issues statement on

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/04/media/cnn-fires-chris-cuomo/index.html
op so chris coumo no get pisure make u put here
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by princewarri1985: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2021
OLAADEGBU:
BREAKING: CNN fires disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo; Cuomo issues statement on

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/04/media/cnn-fires-chris-cuomo/index.html
YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BRO, Bleep CNN, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME FOR MY BROTHER AND EVEN MORE, BECAUSE BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by orisa37: 5:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Good Report.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Zetty177x: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
You are right to an extent here BUT whatever is happening now CANNOT be compared on all levels with that Moronic Orangutan[Mr chaos] that was in power before Biden. I have been a registered voter for the past 30 years and I will never regret my last US election vote. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican so I am a very Objective voter. How many cabinet members resigned around this same time under the twitter slowpoke? imagine waking up at 5 am to twitt Against your own cabinet member? saying you know more than the same VETERAN Generals that you appointed? Imagine twitting against your OWN Covid guru[Dr Fauci] thereby causing MORE confusion in the middle of a PANDEMIC??Every University must use the slowpoke as a case study about leadership........Fortunately, most of the african Baboons[ same ppl he cursed out severally] that worshipped him aren't eligible to vote for him from their villages.

Baboons.. really...am sure u look like one... isn't that the semblance of some Blacks?

30 years ago undecided undecided...plus 30= 60 and u are still on nairaland?

9 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by helpee(m): 5:35am On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
You are right to an extent here BUT whatever is happening now CANNOT be compared on all levels with that Moronic Orangutan[Mr chaos] that was in power before Biden. I have been a registered voter for the past 30 years and I will never regret my last US election vote. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican so I am a very Objective voter. How many cabinet members resigned around this same time under the twitter slowpoke? imagine waking up at 5 am to twitt Against your own cabinet member? saying you know more than the same VETERAN Generals that you appointed? Imagine twitting against your OWN Covid guru[Dr Fauci] thereby causing MORE confusion in the middle of a PANDEMIC??Every University must use the slowpoke as a case study about leadership........Fortunately, most of the african Baboons[ same ppl he cursed out severally] that worshipped him aren't eligible to vote for him from their villages.
What a great achievement that you can vote. So that makes you less of a baboon than some people isn't it? And you are the unbiased voter...calling others baboons for their preference? People like you are the problem in this world. If you are truly a voter for thirty years , it means you are at least fifty and the world is glad you will soon leave the stage with your stewpidity. The world can make do with one less baboon .

16 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Poleski: 5:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Chris Cuomo is a huge asset, CNN should've punished him with a brief suspension, not expulsion!

Fox News has the worst anchors and propagandists like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity, and yet keeps them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Flamemignon1(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Thanos5555:
Fox News will hire him immediately, those guys knows how to keep staying ahead of CNN
Nah.... We all know his brother was setup by the right after the whole trump shit, how then do you expect him to recieve a job from the same right media? Besides he once said he already has enough for his retirement, I think he should just retire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Flamemignon1(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2021
ovie8200:

Did you read the article? You are off-topic and this is the reason people like you always fail in school. This is not about republican or democratic Or Biden/Kamala Harris....... learn to know how to read!

As for Christ Cuomo, he was wrong for using his position as the news host to tarnish others while defending his brother.
You obviously don't understand what peacettw said. It's completely obvious his brother was setup by the right and he was trying to uncover the truth, he's a journalist, that's what they do but he was caught so at the end of the day, it all boils down to politics

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by robinsoncrosoe: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Boss13:
This guy was CNN money maker and had the most watched show on CNN despite CNN falling ratings. I don't know if CNN would survive this because overall its ratings ain't doing well and the people are moving away from watching CNN due to its leftist propaganda and constant lies portrayed by the Cable News.

Bye Bye CNN - Fake News Station.
Nice to see people follow American politics like I do.
Really love watching tucker Carlson via YouTube and Facebook sometimes.just sad I can't watch fox news here in Nigeria.
We majorly have fake news CNN as trump will call it

#FJB....let's go brandon
Kamala is a clown �.
Democrats will destroy America
With their current build back better bill, America will finally be destroyed by inflation.the dollar becomes devalued.it will benefit other nations tho.

Trump was right on so many things.he made people to know how main stream media (MSM) is fake.CNN,MSNBC,ABC,WSJ AND the rest of the woke media
People are beginning to see democrats for who they her.eveeything about them is racism.

Joe Hiden sorry biden has blamed covid for his abysmal performance.now covid is almost ending,he has nothing to blame his failures on.thats y democrats don't want covid pandemic to end

In America now.
There is supply chain crisis
Inflation
Pouring of migrants from southern border in the country
Crime in major democratic cities because their DAs fail to procecute crime
Racial intolerance because democrats use race for politics
Increase in cost of gas and other commodities
Empty shelves due to supply chain crisis

10 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by WoundedLamb: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2021
suffering:
CNN reporters parade themselves as social justice warriors when they’re no less hypocritical than the next man. Good riddance.

Not really. I do not think they are parading themselves as anything. They're just doing their work as reporters. And if you're perceiving them as social justice warriors, then it means they're good at their job cause reporters work really hard to leave thier personal convictions behind while at work. That's basic reporting. It's not like they're supposed to come on screen to share what they do in thier personal lives.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Adefolarin1: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

Nice to see people follow American politics like I do.
Really love watching tucker Carlson via YouTube and Facebook sometimes.just sad I can't watch fox news here in Nigeria.
We majorly have fake news CNN as trump will call it

#FJB....let's go brandon
Kamala is a clown �.
With their current build back better bill, America will finally be destroyed by inflation.the dollar becomes devalued.it will benefit other nations tho.

Trump was right on so many things.he made people to know how main stream media (MSM) is fake.CNN,MSNBC,ABC,WSJ AND the rest of the woke media
People are beginning to see democrats for who they her.eveeything about them is racism.

Joe Hiden sorry biden has blamed covid for his abysmal performance.now covid is almost ending,he has nothing to blame his failures on.thats y democrats don't want covid pandemic to end

In America now.
There is supply chain crisis
Inflation
Pouring of migrants from southern border in the country
Crime in major democratic cities because their DAs fail to procecute crime
Racial intolerance because democrats use race for politics
Increase in cost of gas and other commodities
Empty shelves due to supply chain crisis

To be candid, i prefer trump's style of governance to biden's, democrats will destroy America.

8 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by stanisbaratheon: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2021
What Chris Cuomo did is what many journalists do here in Nigeria and nothing happens. In fact, it is like a culture here. To top it all up, they take brown envelops to bottle their reportage.

Cuomo is originally a lawyer before he ventured into journalism. Same goes to some journalists in Nigeria. You can't uphold the ethics of the profession if you're not properly groomed in the profession.

Na Don Lemon remain.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by robinsoncrosoe: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
You live in America but you are still blind.you hated a man because of his mean tweets and voted for a senile man that hide in his basement the entire election time
You called Dr flip flops fauchi a guru.the man that said don't wear a mask,wear a mask but it won't change anything,wear 2 mask for best protection.the man that said criticizing him is criticizing science.the man that lied that America didn't pay for gain in function bat corona viruses when NIH where he was incharge of admitted that America paid for the experiment which may have led to the pandemic

My brother,the best thing that trump did for me was opening my eyes to the woke leftist media and Hollywood.
Stopped watching Hollywood movies cause I could now see what they were aiming at.
They were indoctrinating children into gay and trans shit with woke nonsense.
I can go on and on

The latest poll that was done between republicans and democrats about which parties can get things done when in government,Americans voted more for republicans.they even surpassed democrats with double figures

Democrats love to window dress.
Very sure they will loose well in mid term elections.it started in Virginia

10 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by seunmsg(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Nonsense! You guys actually expect him not to do wherever is necessary to help his brother? Family first in everything. Chris is an asset to any TV station. He will bounce back in no time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by tiger28: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Zetty177x:

Baboons.. really...am sure u look like one... isn't that the semblance of some Blacks?

30 years ago undecided undecided...plus 30= 60 and u are still on nairaland?
Been on NL Same time ppl like Reno Omokri and co were here.(using my old moniker ...BTW Reno and I are around same age)When NL was a platform to share ideas......now it's littered with WAEC Children like you. I will say it again....... Unfortunately you couldn't vote for your Hero. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by CaptainAyub: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Nonsense! You guys actually expect him not to do wherever is necessary to help his brother? Family first in everything. Chris is an asset to any TV station. He will bounce back in no time.
Zombie reasoning.
One day,instead of one brother in jail, una go be 2 grin
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by descarado: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
The best news ever.
See what hatred and quest for absolute power caused these two brothers.
Used and dumped.
Patience is virtue.

He was running cnn like his private business.
Cnn tanked cos of him contrary to what some might think.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by descarado: 6:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You obviously don't understand what peacettw said. It's completely obvious his brother was setup by the right and he was trying to uncover the truth, he's a journalist, that's what they do but he was caught so at the end of the day, it all boils down to politics
Uncover which truth.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by CaptainAyub: 7:04am On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
Been on NL Same time ppl like Reno Omokri and co were here.(using my old moniker ...BTW Reno and I are around same age)When NL was a platform to share ideas......now it's littered with WAEC Children like you. I will say it again....... Unfortunately you couldn't vote for your Hero. Sad!
You claim to have lived/voted in America 4 d past 30yrs,yet 2 out of the 5 topics on your profile are ones denigrating Igbos,meaning your are not different from the nairaland zombies in Ogbomosho,Ikirun, Ilorin etc.
This is apart from the fact that you referred to ppl who have diff political opinion from you as baboons.
Now comes d question, what is it with some of you yorubas and the Igbo obsession?
Even your brother Egunmogaji,a man at least 50yrs of age,who also lived all his adult life in America was also one encouraging the zoo army to kill more Igbo youths just because they exercised their fundamental.
human rights to protest.
Lemme ask once again, what is it with most of you yorubas with Igbos?
During NYSC more than 11yrs ago,it was always embarrassing how only yorubas out of the 250 tribes in Nigeria would protest anytime Igbos won any of those useless competitions like cooking,cultural dance etc.
Out of d approx 250 tribes,only Yorubas will protest,every forking time.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2021
peacettw:

There are rumours that he has dementia. It's quite sad that of all the democrats, this was their best pick. I blame Obama for fronting Biden but then again, I don't know of anyone else that would have matched Trump's temperament in the last election.

I guess they made do with the best they've got.

Which dementia sister go and sleep abeg.

That dementia talk is stale

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:07am On Dec 05, 2021
peacettw:
Sad end for the two brothers. Republicans are really not here to play.

Biden should get his act together otherwise I don't see him lasting very long in that office. As for kamala, I wish her luck because she will most definitely be swallowed whole.
You are just saying rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hailstones, The Size Of Tennis Balls Hits Spain ( Pics, Video) / Who Is Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Europe’s Most Vulnerable President? / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.