Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Warning To Employers - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Warning To Employers (14143 Views)

See The Smart Way A Man Delivers His Resume To Employers. (Photos) / When Does Your Grade No Longer Matter To Employers? / Dear Employers This Is What Motivates Us, So Stop Asking - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To Employers by mployer(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
philip0906:

You definitely don't own a business that will succeed. Real businesses that succeed and stand the test of time, understand basic business principle of not increasing overhead cost when money in the bank can't cover for it.

In the meantime, you can continue to look for cheap, vulnerable and desperate Nigerians who you'll pay peanuts and still Lord over them by not paying their salaries. It's just a matter of time, your business will crumble.

Are you setting up a business or not?

If not, then keep quiet.

If you are not mentally and physically fit to own a business, what makes you think you deserve a decent pay from those that scale up the huddle?
Re: Warning To Employers by philip0906(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
mployer:

[s]Are you setting up a business or not?

If not, then keep quiet.

If you are not mentally and physically fit to own a business, what makes you think you deserve a decent pay from those that scale up the huddle[/s]?
So your being mentally and physically fit, is owing your employees? Don’t worry, that your “business”, will crumble soon. Running business the way you are has been proven to always fail.
Re: Warning To Employers by ceematics: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
What are you going to say about this?
lol Tems and conditions apply , she will definitely be fed 2-3 times daily plus free accommodation and medical attention if need be.
Re: Warning To Employers by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
blackpanda:
This a warning to employers of labour: Treat your workers right. Your worker is not only needed for completing tasks, but he's also a reflection of your company. You can't be successful if your workers are unmotivated, redundant or poorly paid.

Pay your workers well and on time. They will fight to impress you!
CC,
Banks,
Telecommunication coys
And those who relied on outsourced staff.

Apologies to all the core staff though.
Re: Warning To Employers by 1F30M4(f): 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
blackpanda:
This a warning to employers of labour: Treat your workers right. Your worker is not only needed for completing tasks, but he's also a reflection of your company. You can't be successful if your workers are unmotivated, redundant or poorly paid.

I get you tbvh but the title isn't exactly it lol warning to employers. @the boldened you couldn't have said it better. Nigerian employers aren't ready for this conversation. I keep saying this, it really isn't rocket science. When you treat your workers badly, there would be little or no progress in that establishment. Sometimes it's not even about the pay(we all know it's not been easy) but how you relate with your employees. Not saying you should be all lovey dovey but let's all(employees inclusive) be fair and considerate and not make life more difficult than it is already.
Re: Warning To Employers by FahBuLous: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
blackpanda:

I once worked in a Water factory in Asaba, the name of the company was TQ springs table water...
I worked my ass out while I was with them, my colleague were always complaining because I always made them look like they are lazy because of the way I worked, I was paid 20k but I didn't mind because they paid on time, I never refused to go to any errands I was sent even if it wasn't my duty, we even went on one of those work and got an accident because of a failed break, I broke my leg but still used it to work and never missed one day...

On this faithful day, I was very ill and they asked us to go to one village close to Arbor to deliver water, I begged that I wasn't feeling fine and wanted to go and treat myself, they didn't agree, I begged and later wore my clothes and went home, when I came back to work the next day even with my dick self, I was given a letter and was sacked...
The manager filled a false report about me and they director didn't even know the root of the matter and ordered that I should be sacked for being incompetent...

This stuff broke my heart to the fullest...
TQ springs table water, Around Koka junction, Asaba, Delta State, thank you very much...
God bless you all...
Re: Warning To Employers by sixtus3606(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
gbaskiboy:
Thanks for your Prompt response, i got a contact from a friend who lives in Yaba, i would be hanging in his place during the week and weekend i would go back home. Thanks

Glad to know you finally found a relief. Godspeed bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Need To Rebrand Your CV / Apply For The Sansvid M.international Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment-7 Positions / My Experience As A Recruiter-chika Uwazie @chikauwazie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.