Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (29102 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Iheakonye(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Your understanding of love determines how u flow with love.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MufasaLion: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats!!! The photographer is not creative.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2021
So cute kiss kiss kiss... Madam looks good, you both look good together kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats. Fine couples.

While my dm is filled with "send me transport na" kind of girls

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Hangmnk: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2021
IPOB selling their beautiful daughters to rich Yoruba men cus of money.. Congratulations

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Dreadshy: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Wish you a happy married life with plenty of goal scoring and lots of trips to the labour ward.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by devilmaycry: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats fine people

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by chatinent: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Cool.

Husband-to-be looks like person wey go like argument pass fight.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by chatinent: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Doradorwa:
So cute kiss kiss kiss... Madam looks good, you both look good together kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Madam?

Na wa for some Nigerians tho

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
chatinent:

Madam?

Na wa for some Nigerians tho
Did I said something wrong?

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Healthrelatedjo: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2021
She's beautiful.

20 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MufasaLion: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Doradorwa:

What's "Madam?"

Are you trying to sound respectful?

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Iheakonye(m): 7:40am On Dec 05, 2021
chatinent:
Cool.

Lol.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Iheakonye(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Gbamsolutely.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MufasaLion: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Iheakonye:

Gbamsolutely.

cool cool cool
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by 22o62021: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Nothing like love there

Stop deceiving yourself

Just understanding is what you both need

HML

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
Congrats. Fine couples.
While my dm is filled with "send me transport na" kind of girls
Lol.
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Raalsalghul: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Brave folks!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Sundaycomputer: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2021
I need her sister phone number, please

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by toujurs: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Some depressed ladies needs to see this, and believe true love exists, but their hungry entitled mentality won't let them get an honest man, you just got wooed by a man, first thing you are telling him is to buy you a phone, are you not dumb like this, how do you expect such a man to value you, if not to use you to satisfy his sexual urge and leave, since you've named the price. Its either urgent 2k or buy me clothes, hunger bad walaihi. You want a man who have a car and a good apartment, where as your papa no get car, even the sofa in your sitting room are all worn out, No be juju be that undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by toujurs: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2021
22o62021:
Nothing like love there

Stop deceiving yourself

Just understanding is what you both need

HML
Its a lie, Oga there is still love, its just unfortunate that most ladies are too hungry, to calm down. Money is now love. Its very difficult to find love right now, very difficult, love is now money. But true still exist. But very rare to get

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
This one has caged himself angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Pweetyccee(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ChiefSosa(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations to her. Bald men don't usually cheat, na only 2baba dey give me doubts.
The wife should always remember to place a wet cloth on his head to avoid overheating. She can also use the head as chopping board when she wants to slice pepper, tomatoes and other vegetables.

chatinent:
Cool.

Ah! E fit be o. Op, abeg no fight your wife o. I can't imagine her receiving a headbutt from you. D kind strong head wey fit break coconut, without removing the layers. D kind head wey fit demolish building for Lagos.

21 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Congrats, there's something about that man,like someone that has anger issues.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by ChiefSosa(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Mosdii I sight you o. Abeg no spoil the guy mood o

24 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by toujurs: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Congrats, there's something about that man,like someone that has anger issues.
Mumu

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2021
So nice
So beautiful
Hml

Congratulations
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by KingMack(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

In the end is their happiness that matters..so it's none of ya business if the photographer isn't creative...abi ya Kobo follow for hiring of the camera mam undecided

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MufasaLion: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingMack:

In the end is their happiness that matters..so it's none of ya business if the photographer isn't creative...abi ya Kobo follow for hiring of the camera mam undecided

Don't jump into my mentions without reasoning. Even the OP confirmed my observation.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Angelacruz: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Y are u so wicked ?
ChiefSosa:
Congratulations to her. Bald men don't usually cheat, na only 2baba dey give me doubts.
The wife should always remember to place a wet cloth on his head to avoid overheating. She can also use the head as chopping board when she wants to slice pepper, tomatoes and other vegetables.

Ah! E fit be o. Op, abeg no fight your wife o. I can't imagine her receiving a headbutt from you. D kind strong head wey fit break coconut, without removing the layers. D kind head wey fit demolish building for Lagos.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by MrMacinterchi1: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
amen

Hilarious Pre-valentine Breakup Lines[must Read] / Help My Boyfriend Is A Weed Addict / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts