Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad (1802 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MightySparrow: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin

See the nonsense you are typing? Can't you for once use your brain if you don't have the Holy Spirit in you?
Where did you get the fable from (6000 chairs...)?

Abi you don dey smoke DMT cos i hear say you'll see things if you smoke am!

Read your hadiths as most of you are ignorant of your religion
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by AntiChristian: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
MightySparrow:

Read your hadiths as most of you are ignorant of your religion

grin
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Tochj(m): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
Sir, you forgot David. God has two only begotten son and not one Thanks.

Psalm 2

7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; this day [I declare] I have begotten You.

May you be blessed..
Everything God showed David is not for him
God eternal purpose is all about Christ.
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by haekymbahd(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tochj:

Everything God showed David is not for him
God eternal purpose is all about Christ.
okay, when did Jesus became begotten son of God was David present on that day.

Psalm 2
7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; Today I have begotten You.

Are you trying to say Jesus wasn't a Begotten son not until God made a revelation to David..
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Tochj(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
Everything God did in Christ is a mystery that needs revelation to understand.
Let me break it down
God is a spirit
He is one God not 3
Now He removed his garment as God
Became man in the person of Jesus Christ
To identify with Man and Show us the way to salvation
To please God
To worship God the way he wants
Now sin is man's greatest Enemy
IT seperates man from God
Jesus carried it on his body
Crucified it on the cross
Gave us his righteousness
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Tochj(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
haekymbahd:
okay, when did Jesus became begotten son of God was David present on that day.

Psalm 2
7 I will declare the decree of the Lord: He said to Me, You are My Son; Today I have begotten You.

Are you trying to say Jesus wasn't a Begotten son not until God made a revelation to David..

. Jesus Christ is not the son of God
The way I am the son of my father
Bcoz God is a spirit.He has no flesh the way we do.
He existed in the father
before the beginning
Every communication he have with David and prophets Is about Jesus
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Ok o! Na you bring question and i don answer!
It's OK, the God of Qur'an and the God of Bible aren't the same! smiley
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
MightySparrow:

It is Antichristian and co that want to make mohammed, an Arab, messager of an unknown god one Allah, ( who was not known to Jews and Christians) before the formation of Islam. Mohammed copied Jewish scriptures and embellished it with Arabian folklore. Can you imagine prophet Muhammad saying that Solomon had winged horses!
He, too, traveled on a carpet that contained 6,000 chairs from Mecca to Jerusalem! All three after about two and half millennia!.

These people should leave us alone to be kissing their black stone!
Thanks brother neighbour.
I want to officially tell you, I will be signing out of Nairaland at the end of the year.
Thanks for being there.

No problem, you'll remain one of my neighbours always! smiley
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MightySparrow: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin

All the tale by moonlight of nonsensical hadiths stories and incoherent Satanic verses of Qur'an.
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Tochj:
Everything God did in Christ is a mystery that needs revelation to understand.
Let me break it down
God is a spirit
He is one God not 3
Now He removed his garment as God
Became man in the person of Jesus Christ
To identify with Man and Show us the way to salvation
To please God
To worship God the way he wants

Now sin is man's greatest Enemy
IT seperates man from God
Jesus carried it on his body
These three sounds hilarious. cheesy
God came to IDENTIFY with man and show man the way to salvation.
God came to please God.
God came to worship God the way God wants

Walahi Talahi you no get any problem at all! cheesy
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Tochj:

1.Now He removed his garment as God
2. Now sin is man's greatest Enemy
3.Jesus carried it on his body
God did no such thing. undecided
2. Sin isn't man's greatest Enemy- his ego is. Man's ego does not separate man from God instead it keeps man focused on worshipping human ideas and self instead of God, keeping man down in a cursed state. undecided

3. Jesus Christ died to pay the ransome the lost sheep of Israel from the debt they owed. His righteousness and death was meant as the price they owned to be released from the Old Covenant in order that they can instead live under His New Law in a new Land - the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2021
MightySparrow:

All the tale by moonlight of nonsensical hadiths stories and incoherent Satanic verses of Qur'an.

Not as bad as your Bible!
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for thy love is better than wine.
Song of Solomon 1:2

If you need toasting lines to text just open songs of Solomon! Erotic messages plenty!

And i still remember sons of God sleeping with daughters of men to birth giants!
We really don't know if Jesus was among the sons of God then or not!
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, the God of Qur'an and the God of Bible aren't the same! smiley

Your thoughts!

I know there's no Christianity or Judaism in your Bible and your Jesus never started a Church or congregation!
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Tochj(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God did no such thing. undecided
2. Sin isn't man's greatest Enemy- his ego is. Man's ego does not separate man from God instead it keeps man focused on worshipping human ideas and self instead of God, keeping man down in a cursed state. undecided

3. Jesus Christ died to pay the ransome the lost sheep of Israel from the debt they owed. His righteousness and death was meant as the price they owned to be released from the Old Covenant in order that they can instead live under His New Law in a new Land - the Kingdom of God. undecided
Good!;!!
We are still saying the same thing
That ego led him to sin
Sin is still the general name for disobedience
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Tochj(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

These three sounds hilarious. cheesy
God came to IDENTIFY with man and show man the way to salvation.
God came to please God.
God came to worship God the way God wants

Walahi Talahi you no get any problem at all! cheesy

My dear friend,
Revelation of what God did in Christ is very understandable only thru the Holy spirit
Do you even know that the disciples who stayed with Jesus for 3years had this same difficulty you're having now until they received the Holy spirit.
In John 14,they were still asking him
Who is the father?
Where is the father?
So dear,if you are still consumed by the spirit of religion
Don't worry yourself
You won't understand anything.
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2021
AntiChristian:

Your thoughts!
I know there's no Christianity or Judaism in your Bible and your Jesus never started a Church or congregation!

Qur'an God clearly said he has no sons.
Bible God clearly spoke about His sons.
Definitely they're not the same God, stop deceiving yourself. It's either you accept the Bible God and everything He said or stick to your Qu'ran God and everything He said.
There's no need arguing worthlessly all day! undecided
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2021
Tochj:

My dear friend,
Revelation of what God did in Christ is very understandable only thru the Holy spirit
Do you even know that the disciples who stayed with Jesus for 3years had this same difficulty you're having now until they received the Holy spirit.
In John 14,they were still asking him
Who is the father?
Where is the father?
So dear,if you are still consumed by the spirit of religion
Don't worry yourself
You won't understand anything.

Definitely you can't teach people what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:20} your audience will surely ask questions regarding what they don't understand and it's not the job of Holy Spirit to teach them, since they must become believers before the Holy Spirit can come upon them and it's what they heard from you and UNDERSTOOD that they can believe! Romans 10:14
smiley
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by sonmvayina(m): 10:40am On Dec 09, 2021
What about people that know that Jesus and Muhammed are not historical figures....what do they have to say??
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2021
sonmvayina:

What about people that know that Jesus and Muhammed are not historical figures....what do they have to say??
They are welcome into the grove!

1 Like

Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Tochj(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Definitely you can't teach people what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:20} your audience will surely ask questions regarding what they don't understand and it's not the job of Holy Spirit to teach them, since they must become believers before the Holy Spirit can come upon them and it's what they heard from you and UNDERSTOOD that they can believe! Romans 10:14
smiley
Only he who wants to learn
Not a mocker
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tochj:

Only he who wants to learn
Not a mocker
Well the real mockers at times do feel they have the knowledge when they don't.
For instance to someone like me i'll say you know nothing about Jesus! smiley
Re: Is Christ Truly The Son Of God Or Just And Ordinary Prophet Like Muhammad by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Tochj:

Good!;!!
We are still saying the same thing
That ego led him to sin
Sin is still the general name for disobedience
I am afraid this is still nothing of what I have said so far. lipsrsealed

Ego does not lead man to sin instead man makes a choice to sin. undecided

Also, Sin isn't the "general name" for disobedience. Instead Sin is direct disobedience of God's given commandments to us. Jesus Christ gave us about 100 commandments that define clearly for us what is unacceptable where God is concerned. Sin is disobedience of any of those very commandments , as given us by Jesus Christ. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABC Of Salvation For Sincere Seekers / This Is What I Worship! / Did God Know Sin Would Exist After Flooding The Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.