Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (33754 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Carterj007, tomic1, Jullyrosy, froze1, Honsky00, Jaylynn, Ihawarl1.

My Audience are the reason I write. Hundred percent customer dissatisfaction, sorry, satisfaction grin grin grin is my motto

CHAPTER ELEVEN

You know I did what you requested."

"So?" Angela quizzed. She's claded in a red leggings and a white top which displayed her tummy due to it's stomach transparency. The duo are standing in the living room of her apartment. Her friends and apartment mates, Ann and Lisa, aren't around leaving them as the occupants.

"Affirmative."

"Really?" She asked elated.

"Yes, I've agreed to be Mr Angela," he teased.

With that she screamed and jumped on him locking her legs and hands round his waist and neck respectively, she kissed him passionately, both collapsing on a cushion. Richard hands found comfortable spots on her butt and waist respectively keeping themselves busy.

"But but but wait. Let's clear somethings out," he said breaking up the kiss.

"What?" She asked, obviously irritated at the interruption.

"There will be no sex."

"What!!!?"

"Religious reasons, personal reasons," he said shrugging.

"And how do you expect me to cope with that?" she asked hysterically.

"Shey you said you wanted a God fearing man."
"Really. Are we doing this now?"

"Anyways," he said waving off her statement. "There will be no sex but..."

"But what?"

"Just let me speak."

"Okay," she said raising her hands.

"There will be no sex but there will be intimacy, in other words, mushy mushies alias rough play."

"I don't understand what you're saying."

"It means my rod of moses won't strike your Nile but it will strike your rock even though water gushes out of it."

"I still don't understand."

"Come on."

"Dude, stop speaking in proverbs, I hate it. I'm not talking about the Biblical one, I'm talking about the 'what an elder can see lying down even if Richard climbs Mount Everest, he won't see' type. How is that even possible?"

"Actually, it isn't talking about seeing but experience."

"Noble prize winner in English, I know. Now, you were saying something."

"Yes, that. What I mean is those things, you know cunnilingus, blow jobs, non penetrative sexual acts."

"Hmmmmmm, let me think about it," she pondered, tapping her contorted lips with a finger. "I think I like the sound of that. I'm in."
"Let's see how long you can keep up with this no sex rule of yours. Trust me, I'm not gonna take it easy on you. I'm so going to sexually torment you until you break. You know when it comes to things of the groins and passion, I'm so loosed at it. So boy, can you keep up?" She said, sensually moving her groin against his. He moaned softly in response and bit his lips. This was definitely going to be tough and this lady on him isn't helping matters neither does she look like one who will, erased, neither will she, her kind don't.

"You know heart, I sincerely and truly want this relationship to work."

"Yea, me too, but that's up to us. So far we both do what needs to be done, there won't be probs."

"Heart, I vow to love you immensely. I'll pour all my love, care, affection, fidelity, respect and support on you. I promise you won't lack anything," she professed staring deeply and lovingly at him.

"I love you Angela."

"I love you more, Richard." She locked his lips in hers in a sensual and passionate kiss, their hands working on their bodies. She pressed her groin hard against his which brought out deep moans from them. The sensation between them increasing. She rocked her hips against his sending bolts of pleasure surging through their systems.

"Jewel, wait. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait. Wait nah. Just wait," he said trying to restrain her. She gave him the look.

"I'm on fasting."

#Xavier
#TheBridge
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
.......And that's a wrap on Chapter three and this week, till Monday. Don't forget to invite people to come join in this story, like, share and comment.

Please Mbokkkkkk, patronise your baby boo. The book is on Okadabooks and Amazon, put a smile on my face.

As already announced, someone will be getting a free PDF copy of this book cos the winner of the "most engaging member of the thread" for the month will be announced next week. Make sure your Emails are working cos it's through that medium the book will be sent. If you don't have an Email, go and create it.

Do have a lovely day.

Love ya

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
You can get the book, that's if it's worth your money, on Okadabooks and Amazon. You can get them via;

OKADABOOKS: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_bridge/45491

AMAZON:
1.) Page Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MJN9815/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0
2.) ASIN (Amazon Book Code): B09MJN9815
Use the ASIN to easily search for the book on Amazon.

My Okadabooks Author Page link:
https://okadabooks.com/user/Xavier5

My Amazon author page link
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B09MKK7SQY?ref_=pe_1724030_132998070

Please do ensure you follow me on those platforms and also leave your review there likewise rate the book.

Please if you've bought the book, for the love of Christmas, ABEG, DON'T POST SPOILERS OR PLAGIARISE MY WORK

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
tomic1:
Thanks for the dedication
Nice updates. Never disappointing.
The strange man dissected relationship intricacies so well. I don't think he is an agent of Angela as may be perceived by some, but again, how did he get to know of Angela's name and Richard as well? Don't you think this is more than a mere coincidence, or could it be some supernatural confirmation? Well only time will tell as you unfold the continuing chapters. More wisdom op.
Welldone

Beautiful Commentary

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
And for those of you that wants to complain about short updates, must you be overfed? grin grin grin, mtcheeewwwww.

Manage that one Mbokkkkkk

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Xavier5:
Carterj007, tomic1, Jullyrosy, Honsky00

Wahala shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Amazing story kiss
Anticipating the next wink

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Xaviemr5:
And for those of you that wants to complain about short updates, must you be overfed? grin grin grin, mtcheeewwwww.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Honsky00(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
No sex!!!!!!! coming from a man. didnt see that coming
nevertheless a nice twist to a nice twist
more inspiration @Xavier5

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by tomic1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Xavier5:
Carterj007, tomic1, Jullyrosy, Honsky00

Wahala shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha.... U never see wahala.
What we do?

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by tomic1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Xavier5:

U never hear of Oliver twist? No make me ask for more o, as e sure say seconders and thirders de. Tnx for adhering to our request

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by tomic1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Richard even though principled and all is playing with fire. Which one be no sex, u ready give head, collect head u still de talk say no penetration. I laugh in bajju language. I kuku like him babe wey don tell am hoha as she plan torment am. Let's see how long he can keep up the charade. Nice one Xavier. Looking forward to Monday's update.
Thanks again for honouring our humble request. Have a blast of a weekend

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Jaylynn:
Amazing story kiss
Anticipating the next wink

Thanks dear. Just take this one chill till then

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:15am On Dec 18, 2021
tomic1:
Richard even though principled and all is playing with fire. Which one be no sex, u ready give head, collect head u still de talk say no penetration. I laugh in bajju language. I kuku like him babe wey don tell am hoha as she plan torment am. Let's see how long he can keep up the charade

No mind am, ogbeni dey form disciplinarian but him no know say some matter dey complicated

Nice one Xavier. Looking forward to Monday's update.
Thanks again for honouring our humble request. Have a blast of a weekend

My pleasure

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 4:23am On Dec 18, 2021
nevertheless a nice twist to a nice twist

more inspiration @Xavier5

Thanks Brah

Honsky00:
No sex!!!!!!! coming from a man.
didnt see that coming

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Xavier5:

Thaabak dear. Just take this one chill till then
abeg come ooo Biko I dey hungry like this, make we share this thing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2021
froze6:
abeg come ooo Biko I dey hungry like this, make we share this thing. grin grin

The bowl dey over big, e go reach you

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2021
VERY IMPORTANT INFO, PLEASE READ:

Okay guys, I know I said I would be announcing this month's most engaging member of the thread next week, well change of plans, because I will be doing it today, right now to be precise.

You see, tomorrow I will be traveling and I will be back latest second week of January. Where I will be traveling to there is epileptic supply of electricity and network which means I won't be updating till second week of January, that's why I've decided to announce the winner today and give him or her reward today likewise give you guys multiple updates today till we see again in January.

The system to decide the winner is one's activity in this thread through referrals, comments, likes and shares of the story.

I can't use likes and shares to decide the winner thanks to Nairaland system that doesn't allow one to see who and who liked or shared a post. Due to this, likes and shares are undeterminable but that doesn't mean you shouldn't continue to like and share the story, please do, it's really necessary and important to the story and I

I can't use referrals because none of you referred anyone to this story i.e invited someone by mention to come see the story. So this is out.

NOTE: Referrals gives you added bonus which increases your advantage of winning. For each referral, you get a point. So if you referred ten people you get ten points automatically.

The only system I can use currently is the comment system. So below is the break down of the comment stats

NOTE: For each comment, one gets a point.

1.) Carterj007: 11 comments = 11 points
2.) Jullyrosy: 10 comments = 10 points
3.) froze6: 10 comments = 10 points
4.) tomic1: 8 comments = 8 points
5.) Ihawarl1: 4 comments = 4 points
6.) Honsky00: 4 comments = 4 points
7.) Jaylynn: 2 comments = 2 points
8.) dawn2008: 1 comment = 1 point
9.) Zeadrous: 1 comment = 1 point

So ladies and gents, the most engaging member of the thread is Carterj001. He's the winner of this book for the month. A round of applause for him, common don't be jealous grin cheesy cool wink smiley

So Carterj007 quote me with your email, don't send me a DM, quote me and give me your email. Do it before today runs out, otherwise, you'll have to wait till January to receive the Book.

NOTE: You can only win once, So Carterj007, from next month, you won't be participating but don't stop commenting, liking, sharing and referring, thanksy.

So as already promised, I would be posting multiple updates today for you guys to feast on till I resume updates on the second week of January.

#Xavier

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2021
CHAPTER TWELVE

Richard and Angela's relationship dubbed the RichGela relationship came as a pleasant surprise to their friends who were so filled with joy for them.

"Finally, the long awaited bond has been formed," that was Kim.

"Angel got her boo oh, Angel got her boo oh, Angel got her boo oh, Angel got her boo oh, Angel got her boo oh," Lisa sang and danced in jubilation.

To them, it was worth celebrating, they've been waiting for this like the second coming of Christ. They truly deserve each other, the love and attraction was immense and to them, it would have been a tragedy if it hadn't led into something this beautiful for the love birds.

The love birds lived their lives for each other, expressing and exuding love and affection, supporting, honouring and caring for one another. Their bond, their love, their affection glowed brightly like a supernova to the admiration and envy of everyone around especially their friends making them subject of relentless teasing and compliments.

"Richy, just take a look at how pure you are now, dating Angela has truly transformed you," Francis said.

"Yes, but this is the same girl he was doing shakara for, thank God he finally loaned sense," Collins said.

"Dude!!!!!" That was Richard.

"Ehee, abi na lie?" Collins directed at him.
"Babe, see how you are glowing, you've even added," Ann said.

"Really?" Angela asked getting up to check herself.

"Yes in the right places. Your hips, butt and boobs have increased. Love is truly a beautiful thing. You're always smiling nowadays," Ann replied.

The love between the couple was huge but when measured in a love scale, Richard love was nothing compared to that of Angela. This girl was deeply in love with him, love that he tries to measure up to but such ends in futility. Her love for him increased every passing moment. She showered with so much love, affection, support, care and honour beyond his comprehension. He never thought someone could ever love like that.

"Heart, I love you so much, words can't express. I'm so damn obsessed with you. Please don't betray this, me," she always said to him, sometimes staring deeply at him in their cuddled state.

Her intense love for him makes him scared. According to her it's beyond love, it's obsession, love obsession. This puts him in a state of fear and duress, what about if he's unable to live up to expectations? What if he fails her? Will she be able to deal with it? What about him, will he be able to bear such burden? All this freaks him out, but such love is rare, a lady of her kind is hard to find. She's a priceless jewel, his priceless jewel, losing her will be an act of folly on his part, besides, getting a lady that will endow him with so much love and affection may take eternity. He mustn't lose her, he shouldn't lose her, he can't lose her, he won't lose her. He's going to give her the one thing she so desires from him, his love and affection, that's his vow. She's his God given eternal partner, his right one and he is going to ensure she is happy, well loved and protected.
Being in a relationship with a wealthy lady who is deeply in love with you equates to you being a recipient of financial and material benefits.

Angela relentlessly and effortlessly showered him with material provisions, gifts and money. She ensures he lacks nothing, but, there is a problem. Remember Richard's independency attitude, yes that one, that's the problem. To Angela, his 'Annoying Prudeness' as she dubs it, is a massive ache. As usual, he hardly ask for material and financial help, and he hardly takes such from her. This has created a huge problem between them. This issue is their bone of contention. Richard's reasons for such attitude is, one, his independency mindset and ideology. He isn't use to depending on someone or receiving from someone, such makes him uncomfortable and less of a person. According to him, it tramples on his dignity, he fancies independency and of course being the giver. Two, he doesn't want to be seen or give the impression of a gold digger, he hates such and does not like or want to be associated with it, it's against his principles. Three, secretly, he's preventing a scenario where he gets disregarded by her because of her wealth. When and if she sees that he isn't interested in her wealth, she will stay put. Yea yea yea, we've been through this, what's the need for that? Does Angela look like someone with such attitude? Pfff. Well, don't blame a nigga for being cautious of life, it's called being a survivor, besides, that's why it's a secret. What does Angela has to say about this 'ANNOYING PRUDENESS'? Simple, to her, it's just lame, unnecessary and unneeded.

"Heart, my kind of girls derives pleasure and satisfaction gifting and providing for their men. I love doing that and I love it even more when you accept and use them. It hurts me so much when you put up that annoying prude attitude of yours. You didn't ask for it, I chose out of my own free will to give to you and even if you ask, that's not a problem because you deserve it. Providing for you is what I do out of deep love and affection for you, when you accept it, I'm superbly happy, but when you reject it, I'm deeply pained, it hurts. If you were in my shoes, you would've done same and if I act like you, how will you feel? Sad. Stop trying to prove what doesn't exist. You are not a gold digger, you have never been, you aren't and you will never be. I don't see you as one, I've never neither will I ever. I need nothing back in return other than your love and affection. Stop rejecting my provisions." That's Angela typical anthem to him.

Well, he's improving, like seriously, he's improving but to Angela, it isn't enough. There was a time, she found out he needed money but rather than ask her for it, he chose to borrow, borrow from another source. At such revelation, the gates of hell were flung opened.
"You nonsensical, irritably disgusting, annoying and repulsive prude of a person," she cussed.
"What is fucking wrong with you?" She yelled at Richard, who sat down with the demeanor of a child caught stealing from the pot, so sober and humble.

"Why did you have to do that?"

"I... I... I didn't want to bother you," he replied in an inaudible tone.

"Ohhh shut that latrine you call mouth."

"The same latrine you love to kiss," Richard said inward. Of course saying that out will be unintelligent of him, such will only result in world war RichGela.

"I didn't want to bother you," she mimicked him mockingly. "Nonsense and innuendoes."

"Listen, I don't know about you and I don't give a Bleep about your annoying prudeness, not anymore. There is something you need to know, the boyfriend of Angela Fredrich Oyedele will not and I repeat will not, can not, should not, shall not, must not and anything not borrow from any source, never!!! If you want anything, just fucking ask. I have a dignity to protect. Gosh, so annoying," she ranted.

After sometime she asked, "How much is the money?"

"65K."

"65K. Just 65K," she said fiddling her phone. His phone beeped.

"That's 300K. Pay up the debt," she said.

"But..."

"Will you shut the Bleep up," she barked, fumes oozing out of her ears, okay not literally. "You know what, from now henceforth, I'm placing you on monthly allowance," she verdicted.

He made to protest but was cut off by her, "Don't you say anything. You don't have a say in this. If you need anything, just fucking ask. Stop being prude, stop trying to prove what does not exist."

#Xavier
#TheBridge
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2021
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Yop, we are here," Angela said killing the engine of her car. They're in a compound of apartments housed in multiple story buildings. It's a mini estate. They both alighted from her Toyota Highlander. She led the way to a door upstairs, brought out two set of keys and swung them before him.

"They're yours."

"What are mine?"

"This two bedroom apartment and that car down there. They are yours, rented and bought in your name," she said referring to the apartment and the Toyota Corolla in the yard.

"What?" His mind went blank.

"Yea baby," she replied, staring at him in his lost state.

He regained awareness after sometime and said, "I can't accept this."

"Why?"

"This is too much. You've done a lot for me, this is the height of it all, I can't accept it." Angela rolled her eyes in response.

"A two bedroom apartment and a brand new car. That's..."

"Shhhhhhhhhh," she shushed him placing her forefinger on his lips.

"I'm not complaining. I did it because I want my heart to leave in a better environment and circumstance. Is that too much?"

"Hmmmmmmmm, but I'm not complaining."
"You don't have to, it's what needs to be done, besides, my man, the boyfriend of Angela Oyedele cannot be living in that shithole," she said, he made to respond but was interrupted,
"Please don't say no," she pleaded softly.

"I love you Jewel," he said, swoon taking over him. He hugged her tightly.

"Okay before anything else," she said bringing out a document. "You have to sign this."

"What for?"

"It's an agreement that you're entitled to all of this so long we're together but the moment we break up, they seize to be yours, well, except I say otherwise. So?" She said stretching the document and a biro to him. He raised a quizzed brow.

"Relationship is a game, you play it. That's one of your favourite lines." Okay now, this is another case of using your philosophy against you. Angela is so damn good at this, he reasoned.

"My favourite student is learning and learning fast," he teased prompting a hiss from her. He collected the materials from her, pressed the biro's piston and proceeded to signing the document.

It's often said that relationships can be a blessing, it seems in that of the RichGela, that's more than true. It was so visible in their lives drawing testimonies and comments from friends. To Richard, his friends deemed him lucky, always commenting on it, stating how transformed his life is but him on the other hand doesn't relent in reminding them that he isn't in for the financial and material benefits but love, companionship, intimacy, support, partnership and commitment. Of course, the benefits stretches down to them also. On Angela's part, apart from being happy for her love and joy which she found in Richard, her friends were worried over her spendings on him, a feeling she dispels.

"Girls, you don't have to worry about that, I know what I'm doing. It's a game and I'm damn playing it well, besides, he's worth it." Those were her conventional replies to such discuss.

One may ask, how is Angela able to fund her spendings especially on Richard? Simple, she has a financial source which is her father, aside that, she's a shareholder in Eleganza Enterprise. Mr Fredrich ensured all members of his household has shares in his company, this he did to secure the family's control in the company. The Oyedeles, collectively owns over 70 percent shares in Eleganza Enterprise with Fredrich owning 53 percent of the company's shares making him and of course his family the owners and domineering shareholders of the company. As for the shares of his children, he ensured he did that the moment they each clocked ten, by the time they have access to their shares which is when they clock eighteen, it's already generating dividends for them. So yes, Angela is a proud shareholder in Eleganza Enterprise with dividends. She's an independent, affluent lady.

Dating a big girl can come with lots of headaches, one of them being what to gift her. This is Richard's dilemma. What in the world can he buy for her that she can't possibly get for herself. Her kind of girls makes use of top commodities, commodities that if he's to purchase will put a strain on him financially. Issues like this puts him in a state of duress. Angela noting his dilemma has tried pacifying it lots of time.

"I know the financial status of my heart. I know you can't get me my kind of stuffs so I'm not asking you to, but if I'm to be sincere and truthful with you, all ladies including the big girls like me love their guys gifting them. I'll and I love it whenever you do it but considering your financies now, you don't have to break a bank or mount pressures on yourself just because of me. I'm okay with whatever you get me, I don't care about the price or quality, so far it's sensible, I'll heartily recieve. All that matters is that it's from a heart of love and that makes it priceless," she always said to him.

#Xavier
#TheBridge
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2021
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Intimacy, one of the cores of relationship isn't left out of theirs. There is a no sex rule but there is no holds bar when it comes to intimacy. Orgasm devoid of conventional sex is a constant experience. The couple fills their souls with blissful pleasure taking themselves to the very pinnacle of it, their systems quaking from it's sweet sensation. The heads, blow jobs, hand jobs, foot jobs, butt jobs, the groin and genital riding, the passionate kisses, smooching, touches and intimacy gadget sex are intense. They always yearn and look forward to it, getting sated and fulfilled after each session. The orgasmic experience accompanying every pleasurable act of intimacy are mind quaking and boggling, intensely esctatic. The couple are so liberal, free and loosed with each other, exploring themselves to the max, sating their hunger for each other.

Richard wonders what kind of a lady, Angela is. So skillfull, experienced and loosed. Her libido and stamina are really high, leaving him exhausted after every session. He isn't doing the real deal, yet she wears him out, what happens when the real deal occurs? what will be his fate? He ponders but anyways, aluta must continua. Man must survive but for that to occur he has to be up to the task, he's on that, he has a dignity and ego to protect, and a sexually or rather an intimately hungry lady to satisfy. Their intimacy is one of the things he loves about their relationship, she always makes him desire more, filling him with deep lust and desires which always culminates in a sweet peak experience although they don't cross the line, relentless, it's damn good. Just take a look at him complaining about being worn out yet desiring more. What can one say, that's just the power of a good intimacy, crazy right?

Talking about craziness, Angela is truly keeping her words of tormenting him sexually although he's paying back the favour. Angela possesses the hobby of seducing him, turning and leading him on, triggering the fire in his hormones only to order him to sit and watch her masturbate, often using a Love Machine or vibrator, this she does in mind blowing positions, tormenting his very essence. He sees the cookie but can't get it. She's so creative with such acts. At times, she takes him to eminent height of pleasure only to leave him to his fate. That's heartlessness but to Angela it's fun, fun that he ensures he gives back to her, doses of her own medicines, an act which draws curses on him and his entire generations --- past, present and future --- from her. Whenever she does it, he doesn't relent in reminding her that she's also included in the curse since she's part of his life, a statement she rebuffs with the "I'm excluded from this part of your life" reply. To her, she's the only one permitted to do such not him but who cares, it's a game and they both will play it even though she has the upper hand.

His phones are filled with sultry and nude pictures which she sends to him with the order that "IT'S FOR HIS EYES ONLY". Her aims for doing so are, one, to torment him. Two, give him something to feast his eyes on. Three, stimulate those mushy feelings in him, and four, to make things fun. Angela is one hell of a beauty blessed with a banging frame and beautiful endowments which she sure knows how to flaunt, of course to, at and for him. Her tattoos in sensitive parts of her body, just the way he likes them, adds to the beauty and sensuality of it all. Of course, he isn't left out, Richard himself is a handsome attractive stud, both in terms of facials, statures and brains. His personality as a whole is alluring, something to keep Angela busy with admiration and ogle. When it comes to intimacy and romance, Angela is damn crazy, free, fun, liberal, loosed, skillfull, experienced, good and explorative giving him a pleasant challenge, a challenge he is responding and living up to. One thing is sure, Angela is one hell of lady and their relationship is sensational.

Angela is full of surprises and one of those are her domestic and culinary skills. Being from a wealthy home, one would have expected such not to be possessed by her but contrary is the case, she's so good at them. The first day she offered to cook for him, he was surprised and rejected the offer because he thought she wouldn't be able, but to his amazement, she did an awesome job of food making.

"Being from a wealthy home doesn't mean I can't do domestic and culinary works. I know that's synonymous with ladies of my world but this studress is different. I and my siblings were taught chores and cooking despite having house keepers. We were well raised by our parents."
Well Richard, being a good cook himself, his and her friends can attest to that. Angela's cookings are always pleasantly yummy.

"Cooking for you, heart, is one thing I enjoy doing. I derive pleasure and joy cooking for my baby, my love, and seeing you munching my meals with relish is damn orgasmic," she professes.

#Xavier
#TheBridge
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Okay, that's all for the year tongue cry sad , till second week of January. Please don't forget to keep your likes, shares, comments and referrals coming.

Carterj007, don't forget to quote me and give me your email before today runs out otherwise you will have to wait till January.

But why starve yourself till then when you can get the book on Amazon and Okadabooks. This will be the best time to do it. If it's worth your money, get the book on Amazon and Okadabooks via

OKADABOOKS: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_bridge/45491

AMAZON:
1.) Page Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MJN9815/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0
2.) ASIN (Amazon Book Code): B09MJN9815
Use the ASIN to easily search for the book on Amazon.

My Okadabooks Author Page link:
https://okadabooks.com/user/Xavier5

My Amazon author page link
https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B09MKK7SQY?ref_=pe_1724030_132998070

Please do ensure you follow me on those platforms and also leave your review there likewise rate the book.

Please if you've bought the book, for the love of Christmas and New Year, BIKO, DON'T POST SPOILERS OR PLAGIARISE MY WORK

Carterj007, Jullyrosy, tomic1, froze6, Honsky00, Ihawarl1, I leave this thread in your humble hands cheesy grin cool tongue kiss wink smiley

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in Advance. See you in 2022.

THANKSY.

LOVE YOU GUYS 2021 TIMES wink kiss cool

#Xavier

1 Share

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Xavier5:

Okay guys, I know I said I would be announcing this month's most engaging member of the thread next week, well change of plans, because I will be doing it today, right now to be precise.

You see, tomorrow I will be traveling and I will be back latest second week of January. Where I will be traveling to there is epileptic supply of electricity and network which means I won't be updating till second week of January, that's why I've decided to announce the winner today and give him or her reward today likewise give you guys multiple updates today till we see again in January.

The system to decide the winner is one's activity in this thread through referrals, comments, likes and shares of the story.

I can't use likes and shares to decide the winner thanks to Nairaland system that doesn't allow one to see who and who liked or shared a post. Due to this, likes and shares are undeterminable but that doesn't mean you shouldn't continue to like and share the story, please do, it's really necessary and important to the story and I

I can't use referrals because none of you referred anyone to this story i.e invited someone by mention to come see the story. So this is out.

NOTE: Referrals gives you added bonus which increases your advantage of winning. For each referral, you get a point. So if you referred ten people you get ten points automatically.

The only system I can use currently is the comment system. So below is the break down of the comment stats

1.) Carterj001: 11 comments = 11 points

So ladies and gents, the most engaging member of the thread is Carterj001. He's the winner of this book for the month. A round of applause for him, common don't be jealous grin cheesy cool wink smiley

So Carterj001 quote me with your email, don't send me a DM, quote me and give me your email. Do it before today runs out, otherwise, you'll have to wait till January to receive the Book.

NOTE: You can only win once, So Carterj001, from next month, you won't be participating but don't stop commenting, liking, sharing and referring, thanksy.

So as already promised, I would be posting multiple updates today for you guys to feast on till I resume updates on the second week of January.

Congrats carter

#Xavier

2 Likes

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Dybala11(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Thanks OP, more of this wonderful piece. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance too, hope to read more interesting episodes of this story next year.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Honsky00(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
author u are sighted bro
as for RichGela........ . ...Make she torture am , the guy dey make me angry

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Honsky00:
author u are sighted bro

Angry cos he said "no sex"
Dis generation share. ..smh

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Honsky00:
author u are sighted bro

Angry cos he said "no sex"
Dis generation sha ..smh

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by dawno2008(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Haaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Till January ke? shocked shocked

Well you did good, you've given a big dose to last long, weldon sir,
See Richy doing guy,Kai this life nor balance at all,where my Angel (Angela) dey nau cool
Just so loving the story thus far,I know for sure there's gonna be some trying times ahead,but pls I dey enjoy this moment jawe cool cool cool

Going into a relationship with a mature mind either male or female is always the best,I really do love the flow and connection between them,

And congratulations to the winner grin grin grin grin
@xavier gonna miss you sha

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Xavier5:

1.) Carterj007: 11 comments = 11 points

So Carterj007 quote me with your email, don't send me a DM, quote me and give me your email. Do it before today runs out, otherwise, you'll have to wait till January to receive the Book.

NOTE: You can only win once, So Carterj007, from next month, you won't be participating but don't stop commenting, liking, sharing and referring, thanksy.

#Xavier

Sorry, I'm just coming online since. I lost my aunt and I couldn't do anything.
Here's my email
iseromeo@gmail.com.
Thanks man.
More ink to your pen.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Thanks for all the episodes you gave to us. Thanks to all who congratulated me. May God continue to bless us all.
Reading this episodes got me smiling. Wishing it were to be me and @jullyrosy.

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Carterj007:
Thanks for all the episodes you gave to us. Thanks to all who congratulated me. May God continue to bless us all.

U say?

1 Like

Re: The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by froze6(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Carterj007:
jullyrosy:

U say?
This kinda ship � where is it going to

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bella Benson: A Nigerian High School Musical Story / *****SCENARIO 75***** / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Parents And Brothers Pictured In Baltimore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.