Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? (15616 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by mrdino(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
shilenji:
Which Bible character would you pick for a hangout? And why??

This one is tough o

I would pick King Solomon sha, I have few questions for him and a lot to ask him, probably how he he managed the Industry so well grin grin

Daniel
Because of his wisdom, self-discipline and dedication to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Gelabuzz(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
NIMROD oh

I for like ask am some questions....I wan know how he always think....sotay him been build wan reach the most high. He failed sha

No be say I wan rebel like him though..infact he was said to be 'a mighty hunter before the Lord'.....wetin con sup��‍♂️

How him feel afterwards...when the tower collapse and all. Wetin he been come do....other moves and thoughts...where no dey written for Bible

Respects to all the known role model characters wey una don mention Sha. Na easy picks

Nimrod...no suppose follow, but I listen to perspectives, take out some and sieve out the rest. If we fit listen to the word of God and execute our goodness in the way 'Nimrod' pursued his goal (just the way he carried it out)...the world would be a better place...that's the angle ���

Fxxk the cosmetic attitude we dey do these days after we claim to go to our religious places...evil everywhere all the time instead of plenty love.

Be doers of goodness and not a mere talk champion with wickedness underneath our plans.

✌�Shalom
��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Bastard1stborn: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I am still wondering why Solomon is said to be very wise.

If someone can tell me, I will gladly appreciate

He's truly wise. Only a wise person can accumulate such wealth and manage his household irrespective of the women in his life. Wisdom is the first criteria towards riches of properly dispense and channel towards financial objectives.

Do you know your why Otedola, Adeleke (davido papa) and DANGOTE remains best of friends?

These are the same people who censor and power davidos upbringing when his mother died. Isnst he wise? I mean David.

If you are not wise, you won't notice the opportunities that would make you become rich in life.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by ekensi01: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He was a prince and made a king by inheritance and had everything at his disposal. What extra intelligence did he use to acquire those things you talked about?

His father, David, wasn’t born a prince and had many successes attached to him, that is wisdom and power.
Tell me about Solomon’s wisdom
TRUTH on the normal sense but you didnt read the total story of this man called solomon.
Lets do any little work out.
he built idol for every of his wife isnt that riches?
he built a temple that nobody sees without talking?
it was made of pure gold?
he was given gift daily by numerous people?
he killed over 1000 animal just for offering?
non of his wives fought another not once?
God himself was the one that said it oh.. Nobody b4 and after him would be richer and wiser than him. Go and read your bible

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Bastard1stborn: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
What wisdom has a king marrying and keeping over 1000 relationships when they have every power to do so in their domain?
Is it a rocket science to do so?
Alaafin has many wives and concubines, and closing up on 90. Has that made him the wisest in Nigeria?

What is King Solomon’s net worth?
Cos the Bible has blown him beyond proportion?
This is why many stories in the bible sound fictional

If Alaafin is not wise, he wouldn't have been able to live up till today nor manage everything in his possession as at today.

Please note that only the wise have the tendency of becoming rich. Riches are not for the foolish

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Twoclans(f): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2021
King Solomon
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by KennethEnyi(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
MARY because I want to ask her how she REALLY got pregnant as a virgin …

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Bastard1stborn: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He was a prince and made a king by inheritance and had everything at his disposal. What extra intelligence did he use to acquire those things you talked about?

His father, David, wasn’t born a prince and had many successes attached to him, that is wisdom and power.

If he was not wise, the glory of David's House would have gone astray or vanished when Solomon became the king. Do you know how wisdom is measured sir?

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by AJSfan: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2021
It will be Elijah for me. That man was so detached from his society and so connected to God he could stop rain and call fire. I'd really love to know how he thinks and his motivations.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by ZACHIE: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Delilah
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by paskal16: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
King Solomon my man
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Leverage2021: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

God gave Solomon a blank cheque

He asked for wisdom to do God's work

That is wisdom

Some people would ask for material things for their benefit

But it took wisdom to ask for something that would benefit God

More like he made God a shareholder of his life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Bastard1stborn: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Well mine is the devil himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by chocboi78(m): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Zaccheus ! Him get food for house

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Jeromejnr(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

Christians are the among the most stupid set of people on earth. Half of you are brainless. Do you know the difference between fornication and adultery? what Joseph avoided was adultery.

As for "fornicate" there's nothing like "fornication". when two willing parties are attracted to each other they mate. now if we gonna be thrown into hell for that then we know we went to hell for acting out how we were made.

The so called marriage these days is with unattractive old women..... so Christianity doesn't want you to hv an attractive woman. most ppl these days marry wen they old and u won't even enjoy the fukk then to ex oloshos now wives.

think with ur head!

You said a lot without even saying anything.

These days it's unwise people who have the loudest voices and the most opinions.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Yoighaman(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

God asked Solomon what he wanted, he chose wisdom, then God added wealth to it (2 Chronicles 1:7-12). It wasn't the kind of inheritance you purported.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I couldn't agree more with you in disproving what the other person says about wives and wealth being the elementary proof of Solomon 's wisdom.
Not downsizing his Wealth in any way, but I believe this wisdom per say is more than meets the eyes. The Bible specifically highlighted his judgement of the two widows or something like that. If you go through historical Scholarly books which you may say are unverifiable although I concur to an extent with some of these books. You'll be told he(Solomon) was given powers to command deep metaphysical forces. He was like a grandmaster in the spiritual Arts. Hence the ability to summon and cast spirits at will.
Take for instance Jesus who was also an authority in this regard in describing himself(his Wisdom precisely) to the Nazarenes said "A greater than Solomon is here".
Like I said one may call these unverifiable, but then even Bibilical stories are taken purely based on faith. Not verified proof.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Loverboi2cute(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
DropsMic:
NOAH..

I'd like to ask him how he managed to fit all the animals in the world including all the species of ants inside his Ark.

WALAHI...ME SEF I DEY WONDER OO
I SWEAR THE THING TIRE ME
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Chibudollar: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Definitely David. Vibes in vibes
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by DropsMic(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Loverboi2cute:

WALAHI...ME SEF I DEY WONDER OO
I SWEAR THE THING TIRE ME

Lol.. I think say na only me e tire
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Btruth: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Nehemiah.
........ courageous to go ahead to re-built the fallen Jerusalem wall. He didn't give a damn about what people says.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by solidmyk(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Gelabuzz:
NIMROD oh

I for like ask am some questions....I wan know how he always think....sotay him been build wan reach the most high. He failed sha

No be say I wan rebel like him though..infact he was said to be 'a mighty hunter before the Lord'.....wetin con sup��‍♂️

How him feel afterwards...when the tower collapse and all. Wetin he been come do....other moves and thoughts...where no dey written for Bible

Respects to all the known role model characters wey una don mention Sha. Na easy picks

Nimrod...no suppose follow, but I listen to perspectives, take out some and sieve out the rest. If we fit listen to the word of God and execute our goodness in the way 'Nimrod' pursued his goal (just the way he carried it out)...the world would be a better place...that's the angle ���

Fxxk the cosmetic attitude we dey do these days after we claim to go to our religious places...evil everywhere all the time instead of plenty love.

Be doers of goodness and not a mere talk champion with wickedness underneath our plans.

✌�Shalom
��‍♂️
Was surprised nobody mentioned em maybe how he was painted
That dude built two fvcking cities Nineveh and Babylon, he even started this pagan religion which gave birth to astrology.
I believe this dude knows something most people don't know, psycological and spiritually.
He's a super human

3 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Valuc: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Me.. it is Adam... I want to ask how life was with him before arrival of eve

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Besides, his books: proverbs, Ecclesiastes, wisdom of Solomon and others are proofs in this regards. They reveal eternal truths and codes of life's deep mysteries.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

That he was left with something doesn't mean that he was left with everything.

I takes wisdom to rule , maintain and proper a kingdom. It takes wisdom to make and grow wealth . It take wisdom to maintain a large family with minimal scandal.

As recorded, He got his wisdom as a request he made from God which was granted. The said manifestation of his wisdom was the judgement he passed on the two women and their children determining the real mother to the living child.

If you think these isn't enough to declare him as a wise king and wisest as recorded, then you need to bear with documentations and history and make reference to what happened to Israel after his death.

That will guide you.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Olanre05(f): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2021
I will pick Eve, I want to know how she was able to convince Adam to eat the forbidden Apple �. Afterward I can come back here to convince you all. Lol
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Joeyfizzo: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Jezebel.....her kpekus dey hungry me
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by marsup: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Abraham. I need to build my faith.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Iamthoney(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Na Satan I wan meet cos I wan know why him dey form strong head for God. I go like tell am to take the fight to God himself and leave humans outta it cos when their problem start we no dey there so why him dey involve us? I go just tell am say make him beg God for forgiveness and God go run clemency for am sharp sharp cos God no get wahala and him no like problem

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Grandmeister(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Was the exportation of silver free? How expensive will it be for other nations to mine silver with the kind of tech they had if they were not getting support from Solomon's kingdom. Even the cedars of Lebanon (Expensive wood) had to be imported by his support.

Just Google Mansa Munsa said to be the wealthiest in recent history and his wealth and how he made gold common through trading and then you might get a concept of how these things work.
Exactly! My point is that isreal was a small player in the scheme of things in Sọlọmọn's time. Militarily, economically and culturally.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Oluelite(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
I go for Elijah

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Gee64: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
JESUS.

I would like him to see some of His followers speak in gibberish language which they think is divine language because I know Jesus never did this. The established speaking 'tongues' episode recorded in the Bible was understood by visitors to Jerusalem. Present day tongues are like incantations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has Anybody Here Ever Seen A Ghost? / Speaking In Tongues: 5 Things You Should Know / The Experience Gospel Concert 2022 Holds In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.