Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

IQ Test: Can You Answer It? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / IQ Test: Can You Answer It? (30453 Views)

Optical Illusion For Testing The IQ: Can You Help The Bestman Find Wedding Ring / Solve This Riddle If You Have A High IQ / Can You Solve This IQ Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Psoul(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2021
Can you answer this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Johny

Johny’s Father definitely has Johny as one of his five children.

303 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?

What will I gain if I answer it

Will you tell me the answer if I'm wrong?

Will you tell me how you arrived at the answer if I'm wrong?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2021
Zuze.

How I arrived at my answer.

The second letter after the first letter are vowel letters. So, the first son has "A", the second son has "E", the third son has "I", the fourth son "O"and the fifth son will automatically have "U".

A E I 0 U

Therefore, the last son name will be ZUZE

Should I drop my account number to claim my prize? Abeg Christmas don set reach and sapa dey.

282 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Zuze.

Should I drop my acct number for my gift? grin

Drop a prayer point

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Zuze.

The second letter after the first letter are vowel letters. So, the first son has "A", the second son has "E", the third son has "I", the four son "O"and the last son will automatically have "U". Therefore, the last son name will be ZUZE

Should I drop my account number to claim my prize? Abeg Christmas don set reach and sapa dey.
Your intelligence get as e be o! grin

So if Isaiah’s father gives birth to 10 children, none of the children will bear the name Isaiah?

318 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Lord, I pray you touch the heart of the OP to send me urgent 2k because I don't have any foodstuff again. Lord, I believe you will answer me whenever I call upon your name. IJN

Psoul:

Drop a prayer point

19 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Ok
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Lolz!!!! The question no talk say na all the children be dat. The question only asked for the 5th pikin name. For the fact say johnny dey, johnny na part of the pikin but definitely she no be the first -fifth born. wink cheesy

Amotolongbo:
Your intelligence get as e be o! grin

So if Isiah’s father gives birth to 10 children, none of the children will bear the name Isiah?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Lolz!!!! The question no talk say na all the children be dat. The question only asked for the 5th pikin name. For the fact say johnny dey, johnny na part of the pikin but definitely him no be the first -fifth born. wink cheesy

But the question said he has five children and also Johny’s Father?

27 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Haaa! It only God that will bless you for me. Your life will know no dryness. Your kind heartedness will open more doors for you. Whatever is your heart desire, God will meet it before the end of the year. God bless you so much friend. I am indeed grateful. My heart is flooded with Thanksgiving.

Back to the question wink

The question clearly stated that the father have 5 sons and not 5children. There is a possibility that he has other children and one of such children is johny. Who happen to be a girl.

From my assertion, Johny is one of his daughters. The nomenclature johny was put there to cause confusion. cool

Thank you once again my golden hearted helper.

Amotolongbo:
But the question said he has five children and also Johny’s Father?

15 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by yanabasee2: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2021
No be IQ test the put food for my table oh....

All the things weh I learn for school... No be the thing I 5he experience for real life oh...

Make una allow us rest bikonu ...

1 Like

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Help2020: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?
Zuze
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Help2020: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Zuze.

The second letter after the first letter are vowel letters. So, the first son has "A", the second son has "E", the third son has "I", the fourth son "O"and the fifth son will automatically have "U".

A E I 0 U

I answered Zuze before I saw your reply. Yes followed the vowel letters too. A,e,o,u..

10 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Fifi2017: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Zuze
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Zuze.

A E I 0 U u must be a dumbo, don’t u see Johny in his question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Lotusgoddess(f): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?

Johny.
Please what's so difficult in this question?
Johny's father was stated clearly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Psoul(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Johny.

When answering this kind of tricky question, avoid that part that was purposely inserted to confuse you and follow that part that has consistent pattern.

12 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Gadafii: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Awon weyrey, see them Dem mention zuzu based on the five vowel sounds grin cheesy

The question says Johnny's father has five sons, four had already been mention,who's the fifth person if not Johnny

14 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Who come be johnny? Abi na step-son

29 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lolz!!

The question clearly stated that the father have 5 sons and not 5children. There is a possibility that he has other children and one of such children is johny. Who happen to be a girl.

From my assertion, Johny is one of his daughters. The nomenclature johny was put there to cause confusion. cool

fuckingAyaya:

5 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
isaiah4life:
Lolz!!

u fit name ur daughter johny ?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by sharpwriter(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
See the kind meme you use. Na this kain children dey end up as head of state and president through destiny and dem dey wicked die... Chai. Lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by WoundedLamb: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lotusgoddess:

Johny.

Lol... you could have just answered without trying to disparage the OP and others who couldn't get it right (assuming your answer is correct, that is). There's actually no proof Johnny is a male child. Not making such assumptions when answering questions might just be the IQ factor being checked here; you think?

12 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by nairaman66(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Just a simple sequence of aeiou. Too predictable. You could have tweaked it in a Fibonacci way, would make it a bit harder.

7 Likes

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Psoul(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
nairaman66:
Just a simple sequence of aeiou. Too predictable. You could have tweaked it in a Fibonacci way, would make it a bit harder.

It was in a simple form and many are still failing it.
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Alusiizizi(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?

Seriously? Is this the best you could do?
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Lotusgoddess(f): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... you could have just answered without trying to disparage the OP and others who couldn't get it right (assuming your answer is correct, that is). There's actually no proof Johnny is a male child. Not making such assumptions when answering questions might just be the IQ factor being checked here; you think?

That wasn't my intention but duly noted. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Nkpondike333: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Zuze.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All The SHARP Guys!!! – Get In Here And Find Starboy ‘wizkid’ In This Photo ? / Truth Or Dare / What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.