Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? (23279 Views)

Photostory: Queues As UK Embassy Resumes Visa Processing In Lagos / UK To Resume Visa Processing In Nigeria On July 28 / German Visit Visa How Do I Go About It Myself, Dont Want To Use Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by GeneralDae: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
wonder233:
Use an agent.
You may be genuine, but the visa system doesn't care about that. It is an impersonal automated process that needs to see certain requirements met for approval to be granted. These agents know exactly what those requirements are and have the templates that meet those requirements perfectly. It has little to do with you researching and adhering to what is on those countries visa websites. It is about meeting it the way they want you to meet it which isn't stated on their websites.
It's not as complicated as you think, really. Everything (including the way they want it) is usually on the Internet. Forums like Nairaland Travel section even have more details if you search the threads for key words or ask specific questions. You'll save yourself lots of money given to agents.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
solasoulmusic:
As someone who’s entire education was paid for by working in a travel agency it’s up to you. Like someone said experience is what travel agents have especially those who have left the shores of Nigeria it’s less about the money but more of the service the state I went to I was invited by a former client whose children successfully got their visas.

Everything now is click and go and most banks are offering what we agents do but when things go wrong who can you call at 2 am? Airlines are getting better but can they handle everyone calling at the same time ? That’s where we come in your travel agent the person who gets the best fare at an affordable price.

Visas are at the discretion of the embassy and we don’t use or help people get documents we arrange them the way we did when we went and was successful at the embassy. Including confidence boosting question and answer sessions just as it would be in an embassy your not just submitting lies o your being profiled as an individual how you carry yourself matters. If your looking to migrate do it the honest way even if they deny you at least you can try again but if you overstay there’s no redemption.

A few bad fruit doesn’t kill the tree but for the genuine there’s a legacy and sometimes later on in life because of that goodwill you are rewarded
Do you process work visa?
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by JapaProfessor: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you can't do the research, contact me, I can help you do the search to make it easy for you and your family smiley
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Rollitout: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
If you have the time and pay attention to instructions, you can do it your self, in order to avoid silly mistakes, kindly engage the service of an expert.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Ekpekus(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Afriqan:

Mistakes cost a lot bro... I know what I wrote.
Sir, I understand what you wrote... still it cost much with agent...
The agent does not manufacture information anywhere as all the information is accessible.
So what mistake are you talking about? Agent also make mistakes right?

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ekpekus:

Sir, I understand what you wrote... still it cost much with agent...
The agent does not manufacture information anywhere as all the information is accessible.
So what mistake are you talking about? Agent also make mistakes right?

Well, the fact that information is accessible doesn't mean a complete beginner can handle as much as an experienced and good agent.

Also, it's a function of cost, if you cannot pay an agent, of course, you can always try to handle it yourself... No big deal. But there is always a place for professionals. Traveling isn't just visiting websites and downloading forms, it could get way more complex. But you wouldn't understand...

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by lereinter(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
It's not necessary cos we have many satanic agents

But if you fortunately meet competent agent I go be like say you meet angel

Eg someone who's not a fraudster, who has lived abroad for years or have people who lived there to give first hand info

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by wonder233: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bro, the "lots of money" you are aiming to save is far less compared to what you stand to lose when you get denied, that is not even mentioning the time wasted and morale deflated. It is not about it being complicated or them saying what they want on their websites and you getting information on nairaland and similar fora. Have you asked yourself why intelligent folks who do everything the way they said they wanted it keep getting denied, yet less cerebral people get visas effortlessly? It is simply because of certain nuances which aren't explicitly stated. It is where a seasoned travel agent earns his keep. I know what I'm telling you
GeneralDae:

It's not as complicated as you think, really. Everything (including the way they want it) is usually on the Internet. Forums like Nairaland Travel section even have more details if you search the threads for key words or ask specific questions. You'll save yourself lots of money given to agents.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by ednut1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
wonder233:
Bro, the "lots of money" you are aiming to save is far less compared to what you stand to lose when you get denied, that is not even mentioning the time wasted and morale deflated. It is not about it being complicated or them saying what they want on their websites and you getting information on nairaland and similar fora. Have you asked yourself why intelligent folks who do everything the way they said they wanted it keep getting denied, yet less cerebral people get visas effortlessly? It is simply because of certain nuances which aren't explicitly stated. It is where a seasoned travel agent earns his keep. I know what I'm telling you
alot of people are denied too after using agent. Many of them are scammers and not knowledgable as they seem.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
membranus:

Please can travel agents influence getting an earlier visa interview date for someone? Especially if one is going to US to attend someone's graduation ceremony.
I have a partner agency that does that paid interview like emergency date selection

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
ShyBabe:

Do you process work visa?
no. Work visa are issued by the employer the idea is to go for tourism find a job apply and come back and receive your work permit

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Afriqan:

Well, the fact that information is accessible doesn't mean a complete beginner can handle as much as an experienced and good agent.

Also, it's a function of cost, if you cannot pay an agent, of course, you can always try to handle it yourself... No big deal. But there is always a place for professionals. Traveling isn't just visiting websites and downloading forms, it could get way more complex. But you wouldn't understand...
a lot of nairalanders have processed canada express entry them selves and were successful. Registered agents with canada cost over 1.5m . Why waste money when the steps are free online. This month alone 2 people on canada study visa thread have been banned for 5 years after agent provided fake documents.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Johntoye: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Depending on the country you wanna enter. Most American and European country visas av specified processes on their country websites to follow just to be granted a visa.

Secondly, if ur going for study in an American or European country.... There r are many WhatsApp groups who drop scholarship and paid students visa processes. I am in one though I don't have need for that at this moment. Just follow up n get updates. I have seen many leave this country via those group updates n rest.

D last time I even checked. One was even testifying how he entered Portugal via study visa, got there paid school fees for one year and dropped out from d school when he got a job. He only spent 800k from Nigeria here on flight n some miscellaneous only to get there n paid school fees n processed visa but some persons who are novice in this would v paid agent up to 2million just to get there n find out the so called visa is even on arrival.

Let's learn to leave facebook n Instagram to concentrate on sites where we get more knowledge than showing off with an empty brain
Can you drop the Whatsapp group link here
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by macsilver(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
kingscare1:
Genuine ones yes.
Best way to travel is through school because it's very straightforward and with low hitches provided you carefully comply with each steps along the way.

Keep money for school fees sha and pile your account or do fake account piling (I can help) for them to believe that you have money and will not be a burden to them when you come over. These will have them believe that you are just there to study at your own expense.

Good luck to everyone on a mission to Japa out of this messed up country, its worth it.

Thanks man... but... when one gets there is it that he would absconded from school ni or what? Wont they find the person if they realized he's not in school? I need to be filled in on a lot of things when. I'd you dont mind please let's talk on whatsapp 08037053212

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Prince001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jestin:
The assistance of an expert is important

Its not necessary at all cos one can do it alone without them. The obstacle from agent is they uses d same documents for all d candidates with same handwriting and so on.
Example they will get birth certificate for u that u are born in Ketu and u are working in surulere but same had writing on d same documents of ketu and surulere,thats what those hawks working in embassy look for!
2ndly they will provide documents that embassy don't even ask them thinking that will give them chance to acquire d visa but in reality that shows d applicant is desperate to travel, then automatically they will reject it.
Lastly they don't have idea how embassy operate cos they think same document u use for shengen visa can be use for UK and that's false cos UK have treaty with Nigeria to look deep to Nigerians document.
Example UK have d right to ask bank about transaction on ur bank statement according to a specific date but shengen countries have no such power.
My utmost advice is applicant should make sure to use legitimate documents by convincing them if u go to their country u will definitely come bk wink wink.
Try to run account for at least 6 months b4 u applied for visa and make different transaction through d account cos that's what they look out for to screen applicant.
Pls applicant should just look for the requirement and provide it. Don't be shocked or discourage when they reject ur application in shengen country, pls appeal then after that they will tell u what they want and if u can provide it, they will definitely give d visa. They use d rejection to know if d person is legitimate cos most people after they reject them they bail out. Its easy to get visa if u follow d requirement properly!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by sebeydiah(m): 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
No
Depending on the country you wanna enter. Most American and European country visas av specified processes on their country websites to follow just to be granted a visa.

Secondly, if ur going for study in an American or European country.... There r are many WhatsApp groups who drop scholarship and paid students visa processes. I am in one though I don't have need for that at this moment. Just follow up n get updates. I have seen many leave this country via those group updates n rest.

D last time I even checked. One was even testifying how he entered Portugal via study visa, got there paid school fees for one year and dropped out from d school when he got a job. He only spent 800k from Nigeria here on flight n some miscellaneous only to get there n paid school fees n processed visa but some persons who are novice in this would v paid agent up to 2million just to get there n find out the so called visa is even on arrival.

Let's learn to leave facebook n Instagram to concentrate on sites where we get more knowledge than showing off with an empty brain
please can u add me to the WhatsApp group please 09032243511
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
No, it is not.
Justwise advices members here day in day out.

Though there are some genuine ones amongst them, but they are hard to come across.

Nawaa ooo
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Simply6: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
maak400:
I once fell into the hands of 419 visa agents introduced to me by my older bro. Those bastards swindled me of my hard-earned money because my bro trusted them and told me they are legit. He encouraged me to use them even though I was sceptical. I have always processed my traveling myself without using agents because 99 percent of them are fraudulent. That's how they disappeared with my huge savings angry
Osho and Kola anywhere you are, you will experience sorrows and suffering all the days of your life. Amen.

Really! Very wicked elements. One useless Apacilo guy who claim to be a visa agent here " Clement Nwamarah" may heaven punish you and your generation for life. Duping people of their hard earned fund. You and your kind will die a miserable death.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by kingscare1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
macsilver:

Thanks man... but... when one gets there is it that he would absconded from school ni or what? Wont they find the person if they realized he's not in school? I need to be filled in on a lot of things when. I'd you dont mind please let's talk on whatsapp 08037053212

Thank you in anticipation

You no wan go school? grin
I only give listening ears to people that wants to process their Canadian traveling through schools. It's left for you to find schools that are open, apply and wait till you get approval or not through your Emails. Then they will tell you the next step. However good luck, I'm always available if you need account pile up to help you get visa along the process.
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by wonder233: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yes true. But there are also genuine ones. And they are worth it
ednut1:
alot of people are denied too after using agent. Many of them are scammers and not knowledgable as they seem.
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Ekpekus(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Afriqan:

Oga... I get your point and I understand well.
A beginner can use this NL to be informed enough to process their visa.
Is there a place for professionals? of course yes..

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by shilefan2(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Biafrarep:
Traveling abroad now seems to be at the top of to-do list of many Nigerians, and from the look of things, it is going to spike next year and beyond considering the gloomy situation of Nigeria's economy.

This now brings to question, is it necessary to use the services of travel agents?

Does agents improve the chances of one getting getting visa against DIY?

When I'm talking about traveling abroad, I don't necessarily mean migration on a permanent basis but also traveling for tourism or temporary work that requires maybe weeks or up to 6 months to one year and return. To countries such as US, Canada, UK or others in Asia and Europe.

Why I'm curious is because I have heard some school of thought saying:

"why would you use agents when you can DIY?"

"Agents are not reliable, they would even scam you!" Etc.

For Nigerians that traveled abroad successfully, did you make use of agents or you did the process yourself?

Asking for myself and hundreds of thousands of other Nigerians cry

Sure it is needed if you meet the right Consultants. Meantime, Please kindly check my Signature and thank me later...
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by shilefan2(m): 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Biafrarep:
Traveling abroad now seems to be at the top of to-do list of many Nigerians, and from the look of things, it is going to spike next year and beyond considering the gloomy situation of Nigeria's economy.

This now brings to question, is it necessary to use the services of travel agents?

Does agents improve the chances of one getting getting visa against DIY?

When I'm talking about traveling abroad, I don't necessarily mean migration on a permanent basis but also traveling for tourism or temporary work that requires maybe weeks or up to 6 months to one year and return. To countries such as US, Canada, UK or others in Asia and Europe.

Why I'm curious is because I have heard some school of thought saying:

"why would you use agents when you can DIY?"

"Agents are not reliable, they would even scam you!" Etc.

For Nigerians that traveled abroad successfully, did you make use of agents or you did the process yourself?

Asking for myself and hundreds of thousands of other Nigerians cry

Sure it is needed if you meet the right Consultants. Meantime, Please kindly check my Signature and thank me later...
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2021

Nice!
Can I get links to one of those groups or a contact?!

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Olibboy: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Nope. DIY. You have the Internet on your phone. Research and read reviews on NL visa threads of the country you intend to visit. Most of the so called agents aren't as knowledgeable as you may have thought.

It's only Mars or space I've not visited in this world and I never consulted or engaged any agent. I remember booking night browsing at cyber cafes in those days , looking for information about schooling and traveling abroad while others would be chatting on yahoo messenger and watching porn. Youths of nowadays are so lazy.
Back then when Cyber cafe is the only hope
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nicoddemus(m): 12:35am On Dec 06, 2021

Could you please share some of the watsapp group to me. I'm interested. Or you can just tell me how to find it
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 06, 2021

Can you please add me to the group, or better still drop the contact number to join the group. Mine is 08036913928
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Nicoddemus:

Could you please share some of the watsapp group to me. I'm interested. Or you can just tell me how to find it
I am also interested. Have you gotten any reply or response from him? Please if you do, kindly link me up to the WhatsApp group. Thanks
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by maritime1: 1:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Bro, am interested for the pilling...Hit me up on my email: nwabuezeuguru@gmail.com
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nicoddemus(m): 2:09am On Dec 06, 2021
imadiyi:

I am also interested. Have you gotten any reply or response from him? Please if you do, kindly link me up to the WhatsApp group. Thanks
I've got none. But someone else shared this number +234 703 708 2962
Re: Is It Necessary To Use Agent For Visa Processing/procurement? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 06, 2021
ednut1:
a lot of nairalanders have processed canada express entry them selves and were successful. Registered agents with canada cost over 1.5m . Why waste money when the steps are free online. This month alone 2 people on canada study visa thread have been banned for 5 years after agent provided fake documents.
The mistake y'all keep making is thinking travel agency work is restricted to these popular travel schemes alone... It is way beyond that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian 'Toilet Roll' Seller In Spain Returns 16,000 Euros Found In Briefcase / Which Country Do You Wish To Migrate To? / First Commercial Flight Lands At Bayelsa Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.