Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,801,687 members, 6,696,683 topics. Date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 07:52 PM

Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend (578 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Playloaded: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerian Crossdresser, Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky has flaunted the box of cash which his boyfriend allegedly sent to him.

According to Bobrisky, his boyfriend sent him N10million to enjoy himself, and after receiving the money, he began to wonder what he did to deserve such a man.

He further revealed that his boyfriend is actually married with kids and it hurts him that he can’t be able to give him a child.

In his words;
“Someone need to hold me right now. another N10million for weekend.

I still have the former N10million he gave me last week. I was too lazy to go to the bank. Total money is now N20million. He’s actually married. Yes, he’s married with kids. It hurts me that I can’t be able to give him a child.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/bobrisky-in-tears-as-he-reveals-what-he-received-from-his-married-boyfriend/
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by endsarrrs(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2021
undecided " IT HURTS HIM THAT HE CANT BE ABLE TO GIVE HIS BOYFRIEND A CHILD" grin grin grin grin

S-HIM IS A CONFUSED GENDER

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Hashabiah: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2021
I just don't understand why Nigerian blogs keep promoting and publicizing this guys homosexuality when it's clear that our society rejects homosexuals
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by endsarrrs(f): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I just don't understand why Nigerian blogs keep promoting and publicizing this guys homosexuality when it's clear that our society rejects homosexuals
YOUR MONIKER LOOKS LIKE 'HISBAH'...WHERE IS THE POLICE

WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE ARREST HIM?!

HE IS A YORUBA MOSLEM SHARIA SHOULD BE APPLIED TO S-HIM undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin grin

Guy man, you dey launder money jawè!

That your guy is into money laundering or rituals!

Which kind of business will give you that kind of profit Mind you the "married boyfriend" get other responsibilities oooooo

Na one person pikin turn to that money ooooo

God help us!
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Hashabiah: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
YOUR MONIKER LOOKS LIKE 'HISBAH'...WHERE IS THE POLICE

WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE ARREST YOUR HIM?!

HE IS A YORUBA MOSLEM LIKE undecided
I don't know who offended you this morning , but you're certainly not making sense right now .
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by endsarrrs(f): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
I don't know who offended you this morning , but you're certainly not making sense right now .
I AM VEXED THAT OTHER MUSLIMS SEES YORUBA MOSLEM AS FAKE MOSLEMS LIKE BOBRISKY, AND THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Hashabiah: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
I AM VEXED THAT OTHER MUSLIMS SEES YORUBA MOSLEM AS FAKE MOSLEMS LIKE BOBRISKY, AND THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!
...and what does that have to do with me who isn't a Yoruba and a Muslim? undecided
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Beebah2000: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Look at this mumu She-Male grin grin
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by Peace081: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2021
grin
Re: Bobrisky In Tears As He Reveals What He Received From His Married Boyfriend by yanabasee2: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Bobrisky and his bearded face on that prank got me thinking....

Is there really a law that stands? Especially when it involves rich folks?

I can tell that this dude is gay and it's irritating... What happened to the 14urs imprisonment?

The police will say that he's not committing any crime... and that he's putting this make-up to promote his business.... How?

(1) (Reply)

Wow Pictures! Viral SA Dance Challenge of Men Twerking Shirtless In Weird Places / Darey Replaces Olisa Adibua As Host Of Glo Naija Sings! / Rihanna Files Lawsuit Over $6.9m Leaky House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.