Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? (8464 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by BigDawsNet: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
I dated a lady that wanted more than a relationship

Marriage was the priority for her...
I wasn't ready like it wasn't part of my own deal and I never for once discuss about that with her ...

We are in a room together fully ready for sex but I told her ...we can have this sex but it won't change anything....

If you cool with it...let's start riding
If not...

So she went for the No Marriage talk No sex..

We stop talking afterwards

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Kuriosmynd: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Some of us are still trying to remember when we rejected sex....Mehn....really hard to remember one o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Carlmax(m): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
CedarHoldings:
she called you brother Ade

Guyman wan know if na him sister... She called him broda Sabinus �

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by mosdii(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Funmmyastic: 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Get a life nigga.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blockgeek69(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
zed7:
Whilst single, I have declined lots of offers such as, 'I'm home alone', kissing, outrightly telling me they want sex etc. I've never being in a position of making out and declining. Don't know if that will be possible o.

Men with self control always think deeply about the consequences of sleeping with women, especially in naija. Our women mostly equate sex to commitment. Once you have that sex, it becomes emotional blackmail, demands etc. A wise man should always weigh the consequences of sex. Moreover, 'free sex' is usually regretted.

You have a point!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by CedarHoldings: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Carlmax:

Guyman wan know if na him sister... She called him broda Sabinus �
na oga Ade she call you
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Nat404: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
OP, it seems like you're a bad boy. cheesy I will tell you my own experience shortly.
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by pauladonis(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
blockgeek69:
Ladies most times think guys cannot say NO to free fvcks, but that's not true. Well that day, I was proud of my self for crushing her ego LOL. grin

Niggas in the house, have you had similar experience, please share.

This!!!

They need to learn that we're not all primal beasts who think with their little heads. Yeah, some would fXck anything in skirts but for some of us, our erection is not our direction in life.

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Nat404: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mine was in my house too. This lady had been calling me for past 6 months. On that faithful day, she came to my house and I was with my friend. Gave me all the signs in this world for me to ask my friend to leave for some privacy but I refused. cheesy

She then became so unhappy. Began to say some men are so stubborn but my friend couldn't understand the statement. My phone rang and she took it and said to me, one of your girlfriends is calling you. I was just laughing.

At 7pm, she said she's not going home anymore. That she wants to spend the night with me. She then went straight to my room leaving me in the sitting room. cheesy

My friend later slept in the visitor's room. That same night, I couldn't sleep. I denied her access to my body. She went completely crazy calling gay next morning. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by rollybest(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
There was this girl that forcefully visited me back then in school, i welcomed her. Aunty come tell me say she wan stay for one week. I was like for which house?
Every night it was game of thrones, it got to a point she had to kneel down to beg me for sex. I told her i am running a heavenly race, i don't want to sin. Aunty come vex dey preach tell me say sex is not sin grin grin
After two days i told her i am traveling out of the state, she said she will wait for me to come back, i was like shuuu. Abegi come dey go your house. Till today she's still saying i am wicked. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Nat404: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollybest:
There was this girl that forcefully visited me back then in school, i welcomed her. Aunty come tell me say she wan stay for one week. I was like for which house?
Every night it was game of thrones, it got to a point she had to kneel down to beg me for sex. I told her i am running a heavenly race, i don't want to sin. Aunty come vex dey preach tell me say sex is not sin grin grin
After two days i told her i am traveling out of the state, she said she will wait for me to come back, i was like shuuu. Abegi come dey go your house. Till today she's still saying i am wicked. grin grin
Women always go crazy whenever you deny them sex. grin

I'm now a master at denying women sex.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Palazee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
updatechange:

U mean a Gay? undecided

Lol, I've also had several encounters in the past, had one recently and she was like can we make out, and I was like well yes, but certainly not in this kinda circumstances... We were at work outdoor, it'ws late... cameras everywhere and people can see from the neighboring houses.

To cut the story short I don't really like the girl and that na why!
If na girl wey I like na me go first pull tongue
Everything is not about sex homie

Thats why bītches feel entitled

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by brosom(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yes o grin

It's happened with a lady older thank me.

I was 26 she was 36, but I never let her know I was younger because I acted like I was same age with her grin.

Got in talk with her, few weeks later I told her i would love to see her in my Crip, she was like no she can't come to my Crip on the first date, we argued and finally we agreed to book a hotel which I did.

On that faithful day, she brought big banana with bottle of gradnut, na there i know say I have a Darby match grin.

We got talking and laughing, banny enter bathroom to bath, came out with just towel, we begin match, as for me I only go 3 rounds and nothing else angry. Banny Sabi, after first, second and third round, girl still want more undecided.

I was like oh my goodness in my mind, but I no wan show am for face, I managed to go 4th round that took like forever, after that banny still want more but want to go get something outside before another round.

Na there me reason banny say I wan go give person something say me dey come back because we re supposed to sleep over.

Oh boy me enter next available cap and zoom off, banny called and called I no pick, finally I picked and told her that it was an emergency and I have to travel but will be back in 3 days time.

After 3 days she still dey call if I don come back, na so I give excuse till she decodes my stricks angry.

Her sexual strength no be here my brethren.

Thank God for my lifeon that day if not I for do strong man die when my time never reach grin grin

Some girls na madness when it comes to sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Alhajiemeritus: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yes, because I am a muslim.
Wẹ say no to premarital sex

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
blockgeek69:
I was just going thru my WhatsApp status recently when I saw my one time friend back in the days, then I had a flash of our one time encounter.

We had a good rapport and was friends on a semi neutral levels, one or two romance and pressing of boobs, that's all.

I was always looking forward to the day I will bang the hell out of her, well she was well into me but some months into our friendship I noticed how cunning and deceptive she was, couple with with fact that I wanted just FWB but she was hell bend on a relationship. Who want commitment? Well, our friendship had a crack. I gave her a lot of space.

So this faithful day she called and said she was coming to my crib to spend the night, I was like what's up with you? She was bla bla bla she is travelling the next day that she will travel from my place. Mind you she has never been to my place before.

Well the banny came, we gist, ate. I come put movie for her go sleep. What woke me up was her hand cripping into my boxers.

Babe was hot and wanted it badly , I told her I wanted it before but I don't want again. In my mind, this is what I have wanted all the while, why I dey dull na? Gbola Is willing but my spirit is dull.

Funny thing is I was already hard from her touch... we had a little talk, look for several excuses to escape banging her that night, babe was acting like a female dog on her heat period.

Told her I don't have a CD, cannot do raw... babe said she doesn't care that she is ready to do raw... I was like Hhaaa!

I now offered to finger her really hard and she was creaming and moaning. At one point she stop and said she want My gbola that my fingers aren't satisfying. Mind you all the while my chairman stand at attention, but I said never!

We hard intense arguments, I looked for several excuses, even told her I don't know My HIV status, it fell on deaf ears. Lastly I told her Well, I have a GF now and I can't cheat on her (lies).

At that moment,her high tension fell flat. She went to the bathroom, washed up and never talked to me again till the next morning. I shaa slept with one eye open that night, don't underestimate what this bitchesss can do.

The next day she left and that was the end of our little rickety friendship, although we still view each others WhatsApp status and just pads without saying a word.

Ladies most times think guys cannot say NO to free fvcks, but that's not true. Well that day, I was proud of my self for crushing her ego LOL. grin

Nice one paddi
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Idamond:
exactly what happened to Me years back. there is this beautiful girl that was employed in our company newly and immediately we became very close and she was disturbing almost every time that she needs to come to my place and finally one fateful day she trace me to my house and I wasn't angry, we gist eat, watch movies it get to a time she needed something special and we get into romance until she became wet and wanted me to **ck her that were world war 3 started, I have to start telling her diff lies not to FCK her, to cut the story short after much lies she got angry and put on her cloths and left my house.. that was the end was Solomon Grundy..

my reasons was that I don't trust fine gals, too much body count,far of decease and finally I just wanted to see how it looks like to reject sex from women
After that day she no go talk to you.
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nat404:
Mine was in my house too. This lady had been calling me for past 6 months. On that faithful day, she came to my house and I was with my friend. Gave me all the signs in this world for me to ask my friend to leave for some privacy but I refused. cheesy

She then became so unhappy. Began to say some men are so stubborn but my friend couldn't understand the statement. My phone rang and she took it and said to me, one of your girlfriends is calling you. I was just laughing.

At 7pm, she said she's not going home anymore. That she wants to spend the night with me. She then went straight to my room leaving me in the sitting room. cheesy

My friend later slept in the visitor's room. That same night, I couldn't sleep. I denied her access to my body. She went completely crazy calling gay next morning. cheesy
This is loud oh
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollybest:
Heavenly Kee you there.
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by sharpwriter(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollybest:
Chai... Confirmed glory sucker, dem really send am come to you cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Severally
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by davillian(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Not every pussycat should be banged

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by 1Sharon(f): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2021
@ OP She was probably already pregnant and tried to set you up with the baby

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by kingthreat(m): 2:25am On Dec 06, 2021
I did back in the days. I try to avoid women that visit prophets and celestial priests.
This lady came to my area after visiting a spiritual father then wanted to Bleep me. All I got was a head. I refused sex. Didn't want any spiritual issh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Fiscus105(m): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I can only run away from a pu**y... That I have already banged in the past... If I found out u aren't good and wanting me to do the whole job

Secondly... Am always prepared for anything, my working apparatus must always be in my wallet so no excuse of I don't have this and that...

Run ko Sare ni

Even the one that will put you for permanent problem.
........see wisdom from gragra kid
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Nat404: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2021
luvyaself95:
This is loud oh
Yes but it doesn't really matter to me a lot. However, self-control is the ultimate. Unfortunately, most people lack it.
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by blockgeek69(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
1Sharon:
@ OP She was probably already pregnant and tried to set you up with the baby

Might be possible, cos her desperation that day was on another level.
Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by atess90(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2021
I once choose watching Real Madrid vs Barcelona over a free p***y too....all persuattion and begging fell on deaf hears.
blockgeek69:
I was just going thru my WhatsApp status recently when I saw my one time friend back in the days, then I had a flash of our one time encounter.

We had a good rapport and was friends on a semi neutral levels, one or two romance and pressing of boobs, that's all.

I was always looking forward to the day I will bang the hell out of her, well she was well into me but some months into our friendship I noticed how cunning and deceptive she was, couple with with fact that I wanted just FWB but she was hell bend on a relationship. Who want commitment? Well, our friendship had a crack. I gave her a lot of space.

So this faithful day she called and said she was coming to my crib to spend the night, I was like what's up with you? She was bla bla bla she is travelling the next day that she will travel from my place. Mind you she has never been to my place before.

Well the banny came, we gist, ate. I come put movie for her go sleep. What woke me up was her hand cripping into my boxers.

Babe was hot and wanted it badly , I told her I wanted it before but I don't want again. In my mind, this is what I have wanted all the while, why I dey dull na? Gbola Is willing but my spirit is dull.

Funny thing is I was already hard from her touch... we had a little talk, look for several excuses to escape banging her that night, babe was acting like a female dog on her heat period.

Told her I don't have a CD, cannot do raw... babe said she doesn't care that she is ready to do raw... I was like Hhaaa!

I now offered to finger her really hard and she was creaming and moaning. At one point she stop and said she want My gbola that my fingers aren't satisfying. Mind you all the while my chairman stand at attention, but I said never!

We hard intense arguments, I looked for several excuses, even told her I don't know My HIV status, it fell on deaf ears. Lastly I told her Well, I have a GF now and I can't cheat on her (lies).

At that moment,her high tension fell flat. She went to the bathroom, washed up and never talked to me again till the next morning. I shaa slept with one eye open that night, don't underestimate what this bitchesss can do.

The next day she left and that was the end of our little rickety friendship, although we still view each others WhatsApp status and just pads without saying a word.

Re: Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? by Smardo0(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Bravo shocked
blockgeek69:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How One Woman Changed My Life Forever (pictures Added) / A Nairalander Is About To Leave Nigeria. Airport Photos. / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.