Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship (32297 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

Sorry about that.
I assumed from how you threw the details of the bank - and particularly its location - out just like that .

You should know better than leaving anybody piecing the details together and getting at something.
Oh about that ? Lol
There re many UBA bank's here in oniru lekki so it will hard for someone to decribe the particular one i was referring to

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by arthurwillia(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:
Yea i have'nt told her yet i have a serious gf at hand but i from the look of thingz i think she's in love cuz most of the time's she called me baby inside the bank premises and i'm not cool with it at all but i don't want her to feel bad so i'm just playing along (acting like her boy~friend)
Fake storytelling

You Dey lie
Pity who Dey believe your useless story
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by cokhale(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by frozen70(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things was so rough for me untill now things re a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family member's.
There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in oniru lekki, when i do return every~day from my working place i do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so i do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. but yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bill's & expenses on her. i'm seriously confuse now i still love my current girl~friend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.

Is that so, and you think this new babe is a good match for your girl

Is it not clear to you that, for the fact that you make deposit almost every evening has given her a green light that you are going to be a good catch

Do I need to tell you that, her offer to pay for the expenses of the hangout is the only trick trap she needs to pin you down

Why not tell her that you do pick your wife every evening and may not be able to go outing

Well you have to prevent any stupid act that will hurt your current girl because, if you do and she finds out, don't complain when she takes her turn on you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by jeph19(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
She knows your financial worth hence deciding to pay first.

When you start paying enn. You'd have to pay with everything...women are HIGHLY CALCULATIVE.

If a decision doesn't give you PEACE, it's a wrong decision.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
frozen70:

Is that so, and you think this new babe is a good match for your girl

Is it not clear to you that, for the fact that you make deposit almost every evening has given her a green light that you are going to be a good catch

Do I need to tell you that, her offer to pay for the expenses of the hangout is the only trick trap she needs to pin you down

Why not tell her that you do pick your wife every evening and may not be able to go outing

Well you have to prevent any stupid act that will hurt your current girl because, if you do and she finds out, don't complain when she takes her turn on you
Ur advice is mature enough for me to relie on
dear thanks once more
she called me 2 hour's ago if we can still hang out tonight i agree to go out with her, i only accepted to hang out with her cuz my girl travelled back to where she's serving (nysc) at ilorin.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Holycity(f): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
All of them na damsel,
But one is beautiful damsel
The other is pretty damsel...

Oga you are mad...
Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
jeph19:
She knows your financial worth hence deciding to pay first.

When you start paying enn. You'd have to pay with everything...women are HIGHLY CALCULATIVE.

If a decision doesn't give you PEACE, it's a wrong decision.
But she's from a wealthy background for crying out loud !!
She's living in their own duplex her dad brought here in the island so she's not after money i don't think so
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Holycity:
All of them na damsel, But one is beautiful damsel The other is pretty damsel...
Oga you are mad... Mtcheeew
Why the insult dear ? I just used that word's to decribe the two ladies
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by heniford2: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:
I've been dating my beautiful damsel for over 6 years now (2015), she has been financially supportive to me when things was so rough for me untill now things re a bit balance, since when our relationship kickoff we have never fought for once, we do argue most~times and later in the day we settle it inside our bedroom at night, she's so respectful and honest to both me and my family member's.
There's a pretty damsel working in a UBA bank close to my residencial area here in oniru lekki, when i do return every~day from my working place i do branch at the bank to save some money in my account, the lady is my favourite cashier so i do give her the money and take my leave, so later in the day she will transfer the money into my account without no delay at all. but yesterday she called me on phone that she wanted us to hang out together (today being sunday) that all bill's & expenses on her. i'm seriously confuse now i still love my current girl~friend and i don't wanna hurt her feeling's, plz help out peers.
common dude why get worried if is only hangout cheesy asin go hangout and catch fun stop been a pussy and insecure ur an adult mehn, when you guys are talking discuss about her and work and plans goals make friend with her if she gives in Bleep the hell outta her ensure u make her understand u have a girlfriend who u love, go catch fun bro

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
heniford2:
common dude why get worried if is only hangout cheesy asin go hangout and catch fun stop been a pussy and insecure ur an adult mehn, when you guys are talking discuss about her and work and plans goals make friend with her if she gives in Bleep the hell outta her ensure u make her understand u have a girlfriend who u love, go catch fun bro
Lol i will stop being a p***y bro.
She will come pick me up at my estate gate by 8pm tonight
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by heniford2: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

Lol i will stop being a p***y bro.
She will come pick up at my estate gate by 8pm tonight
good bro when a lady ask you out it means she value you and wants to get to know you better is rampart in oversea ladies are bold can ask u out for coffee, wine and meatgie outing or even invite you over for home party and believe me you may get luck and have sex with her and that's it nothing special, buh in Africa when a girl ask you ahhh! Ur mind is racing your scared ur insecure u feel she's cheap and etc dude change that mindset

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
heniford2:
good bro when a lady ask you out it means she value you and wants to get to know you better is rampart in oversea ladies are bold can ask u out for coffee, wine and meatgie outing or even invite you over for home party and believe me you may get luck and have sex with her and that's it nothing special, buh in Africa when a girl ask you ahhh! Ur mind is racing your scared ur insecure u feel she's cheap and etc dude change that mindset
Yeah true girl's overseas are more bold than most of them here in africa.
When i visited cape town (SA) early this year most of the few friend's i made over there was female tho, all approach me for friendship and nothing so special or serious went between us all, (SEX) most of them over there see's it as fun and nothing more but here in africa most especially nigeria when u sex a lady she start to make u promise her that u won't break her heart. WHAT THE HELL !!! we just had fun not convenant.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by heniford2: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

Yeah true girl's overseas are more bold than most of them here in africa.
When i visited cape town (SA) early this year most of the few friend's i made over there was female tho, all approach me for friendship and nothing so special or serious went between us all, (SEX) most of them over there see's it as fun and nothing more but here in africa most especially nigeria when u sex a lady she start to make u promise her that u won't break her heart. WHAT THE HELL !!! we just had fun not convenant.
true and is bad
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by frozen70(f): 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

Ur advice is mature enough for me to relie on
dear thanks once more
she called me 2 hour's ago if we can still hang out tonight i agree to go out with her, i only accepted to hang out with her cuz my girl travelled back to where she's serving (nysc) at ilorin.

Is alright at times is good to go for an adventure
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
She has monitored how much you put in your account, she just wants to make a little investment. You and I know why she is requesting to hang out. Do go out with her, she definitely has an interior motive. Don't try to be a smart ass, you will destroy a relationship you built for years.

This same girl will be having guys spending on her just to get attention, nah she wan do all expense paid trip for this guy so. You can see that you don't need to spend on a girl to get her attention.

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by jeph19(m): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jayzel:

But she's from a wealthy background for crying out loud !!
She's living in their own duplex her dad brought here in the island so she's not after money i don't think so
It's all good just be careful not to hurt our original wife
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by walkingshadow911: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Then resist the urge to fall into temptation or you simply tell her you'll be coming with your girlfriend

i will slap you
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by COZA234(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why not honor the invitation first

She may be doing this as friends u people are

She may also be dating someone too
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nicepoker(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
We deliver premium tears world wide.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
BiggyB242:
She has monitored how much you put in your account, she just wants to make a little investment. You and I know why she is requesting to hang out. Do go out with her, she definitely has an interior motive. Don't try to be a smart ass, you will destroy a relationship you built for years.

This same girl will be having guys spending on her just to get attention, nah she wan do all expense paid trip for this guy so. You can see that you don't need to spend on a girl to get her attention.

Hi
not quite long i arrived at my crib, we went to a chinese resturant where we had a nice meal & drink's, from my tonight observation she's so mature and funny to be with. She asked me if i stayed alone and i told her about my gf, she said she has a guy too but he's doing his MD (master's degree) at australia and she just wanted some~one she could chat & hang out with on off~day, she even invited me to her home this coming weekend i think i've gotten a new friend thank's guyz.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
jeph19:

It's all good just be careful not to hurt our original wife
Lol i pray i'll get to see you at my wedding day, and remember not to come empty handed. Haha

1 Like

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Oleka1:

So you know this, why do you then want to bring a spoiler inbetween you and your girl. Bro use your head and not you third leg
Lol, the last time i cheated on my gf was early this year when i visited a cousin of mine who base in cape town (SA) and i did'nt had sex intentionally i was high as hell no !! that i had to do a three~some to satisfy my urge. the worst of it was that i could'nt even remember how i got on the bed with the 2 white ass bitches but i belived i had fun tho
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2021
COZA234:
Why not honor the invitation first

She may be doing this as friends u people are

She may also be dating someone too
Yeah u actually guess right about her intention's BRAVO !!. but being with her tonight, i felt the urge of me having her scream my name hahaha
some~thing must actually kill a man lol
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Jayzel: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Nicepoker:
We deliver premium tears world wide.
Don't worry dear, i will update u when my great grand mother & father finally kick their bucket, cuz that's when ur services we be needed
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by realestate99: 12:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Hi
not quite long i arrived at my crib, we went to a chinese resturant where we had a nice meal & drink's, from my tonight observation she's so mature and funny to be with. She asked me if i stayed alone and i told her about my gf, she said she has a guy too but he's doing his MD (master's degree) at australia and she just wanted some~one she could chat & hang out with on off~day, she even invited me to her home this coming weekend i think i've gotten a new friend thank's guyz.

we all know how this script will end but I won't blame you 100%, seems you are bored with your 5 year old relationship but who won't be bored ? but my instinct is telling me that this your soon sexscapade with the banker will boomerang big time but you are a man, you should know how to handle your shit

Do not believe what the banker girl told you about having a boyfriend in Australia, after you told her about your thriving relationship you have put her on a defensive mode, she had to attack quickly by finding something to make the equation balanced.

if you have good intention for your girlfriend, why not marry her since you said you are doing OK currently, this sojourn you are embarking will mark the end of your beautiful relationship consciously or unconsciously.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by danot1030: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

My advice must have been late but will be useful for another day.

You could have simply told her that you are in a serious relationship and that you won't like to offend your partner. The problem we often have is trying not to offend people by saying no to them but end up hurting ourselves greatly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Ojb194616:
Lol..stay focused. Nothing wrong with hanging out. But just make sure the UBA MD taking you out know u are absolutely not single.

You don't need to tell her that, u can simple just use ur girl picture as ur DP. However, that's if you want Nothing from her.
The earlier you make her understand no room for one more, the better.

The day, u start cheating on ur girl, ur love life will become really complicated. that issue u said u and ur girl hardly have, you will have them till it choke u.

So Mr , stay focused. There are a lot of girls out there, but I think its sweet to be with one that have your back since day one.

Personally, Nothing special about another woman when I have mine.

Dated a lot, just a little difference, and that's the difference you enjoying with your girl. So just stay with who guarantee you peace.

Come to think of this, how will you feel if its your girl narrating this story?
Or in this situation

Don't do to others what will make you sad if done to you!!!!

Remember, na money the UBA girl see. She agree to pay for the date because she have a lot to benefit.

Focus my friend.

You go like love o
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Jayzel:

Hi
not quite long i arrived at my crib, we went to a chinese resturant where we had a nice meal & drink's, from my tonight observation she's so mature and funny to be with. She asked me if I stayed alone and I told her about my GF, she said she has a guy too but he's doing his MD (master's degree) in Australia and she just wanted some~one she could chat & hang out with on off~day, she even invited me to her home this coming weekend I think I've gotten a new friend thank's guys.

She is using you to kill time till her bf shows up, what make you think she will still go out with you if her bf is around. Your GF will be uncomfortable with this, she might end up breaking up with you while this your newfound friend relationship will still be strong.
Re: Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2021
danot1030:

My advice must have been late but will be useful for another day.

You could have simply told her that you are in a serious relationship and that you won't like to offend your partner. The problem we often have is trying not to offend people by saying no to them but end up hurting ourselves greatly.

He is acting childish, once her bf shows up from Australia let's see if she will still go out with him. Who knows this girl might be telling lies. Women are very patient being they can take 2 years just to win your heart. My only advice is don't destroy your relationship, she has nothing to loose at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.