Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) (60085 Views)

Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Kingstanding: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aganju849:

You are a very useless human being

Fùck your father and fùck your mother too, ole alatenuje. You can tender your anus to TB Joshua too, let him be fùcking you up the ãss from his new abode in hell...you know his prick is very longgrin
. Bleep your useless mother and father. Your ten generation can never achieve what Prophet TB Joshua achieved while on Earth. Deputy Jesus on Heavenly matter. Weldone the person wey know who is in hell, Nonentity and hopeless being. You're a cured to your generation.
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Even though you were obsessed with TB Joshua, you don't have to resort to lies to prove a point. The screenshot you displayed itself exposes you as a liar... I'm amazed you could even display it and still not see how it disproves of your claim.

It was even a question to begin with, so is a question now a prophecy to you? And did you have any idea what I meant by the one left?

Keep deceiving yourself though that you knew though if it pleases you.

So what did you now mean by left. This is another screenshot to prove that you wished Mrs Evelyn Joshua was the only one left after the church has scattered but God does not work that way. Honestly I don't take you serious on this site with this your I am next to God attitude.

Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Hanibbal(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Greatzeus:

Did you actually say such horrible thing? That only her will remain in the church? What audacity? On whose authority where you speaking? With the way you post topics in religion section,one will think you will know better,that judgement belongs to God. I am not surprised though,I have seen alot,and I know for sure judgement day will be full of surprises.

Don't mind that man this is another screenshot to prove what he said.

Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Aganju849: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Bleep your useless mother and father. Your ten generation can never achieve what Prophet TB Joshua achieved while on Earth. Deputy Jesus on Heavenly matter. Weldone the person wey know who is in hell, Nonentity and hopeless being. You're a cured to your generation.

I thank God none of my family will rape underage kids and perform fake miracle with juju power like TB JagudaJoshua

Na your mother dey useless not mine, and it's obvious from the things you say on here, worthless animal like you.
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by joedave(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
bluebay:

Olodo. The church has been closed before T.B Joshua died

Bluebay cool , Ori e ti gbale

Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Kingstanding: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aganju849:

I thank God none of my family will rape underage kids and perform fake miracle with juju power like TB JagudaJoshua

Na your mother dey useless not mine, and it's obvious from the things you say on here, worthless animal like you.
. Your mother is a fucking bitch. You're useless like a mensuration pad.
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by UncletC: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Did I just see 21 months of closure?

always read before you comment.
how many months make up March 2020 to December 2021
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by UncletC: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Livesimple:

Am also wondering ooo
stop wondering, read the whole article, since March last year till December this year, is that not 21 months?
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Aganju849: 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Your mother is a fucking bitch. You're useless like a mensuration pad.

Oloriburuku, your mama wey I still fück yesterday

If you quote me again Shango will strike you dead before this year ends, useless son of a thousand fathers.
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Greatzeus:

Did you actually say such horrible thing? That only her will remain in the church? What audacity? On whose authority where you speaking? With the way you post topics in religion section,one will think you will know better,that judgement belongs to God. I am not surprised though,I have seen alot,and I know for sure judgement day will be full of surprises.
It's ironic that you speak of judgment belonging to God, yet you go ahead to judge me based a false claim made by someone who posted a screenshot of what i actually said that clearly contradicted his accusation.

Kindly go back and read very well what the screenshot said before you also start accusing someone falsely.

This should at least prove to you that everyone including you judges others, so if that is used against us on judgment day, you'd also be found guilty. What God requires of us is not that we do not judge others at all but that our judgment is righteous. John 7:24; 8:16
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hanibbal:

So what did you now mean by left. This is another screenshot to prove that you wished Mrs Evelyn Joshua was the only one left after the church has scattered but God does not work that way. Honestly I don't take you serious on this site with this your I am next to God attitude.
Mr man, if you want to accuse someone, try and be accurate at least. Don't just hastily use sentiments or unfounded preconceptions otherwise you are bound to be falsely accusing others.

Even up til now you yet haven't shown or proven where I prophesied, said or wished she was the last person left in the church as you claim. The screenshots you posted including this one, still showed that it was a dream I had which I was yet trying to figure out, or are you too blind to still see that?

By the way, don't repent and truly start serving God, but be there thinking that I gave a dead cell if you took me seriously or not. Smh.

Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by Kingstanding: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2021
Aganju849:

Oloriburuku, your mama wey I still fück yesterday

If you quote me again Shango will strike you dead before this year ends, useless son of a thousand fathers.
. Your mother na prostitute. Oloshi omo buruku ni e. Ogunlakaye will kill you, agemo ijebu will kill you, ayelala will kill you, alagemo merindinlogun ti ilu ijebu will kill you, gbo orisa to wa ni igun merin Ile ijebu will kill you, asewa ni ti ireke, ti o ba we ose ni ojo ti won bi e , gbogbo epe ti mo se yi a se mo e lara. Amin lagaba orisa ilu ijebu.
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by BeboNGN: 1:22am On Dec 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's ironic that you speak of judgment belonging to God, yet you go ahead to judge me based a false claim made by someone who posted a screenshot of what i actually said that clearly contradicted his accusation.

Kindly go back and read very well what the screenshot said before you also start accusing someone falsely.

This should at least prove to you that everyone including you judges others, so if that is used against us on judgment day, you'd also be found guilty. What God requires of us is not that we do not judge others at all but that our judgment is righteous. John 7:24; 8:16

Looks at this devil worshipper, have you pour oil on your shrine?
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2021
BeboNGN:

Looks at this devil worshipper, have you pour oil on your shrine?
Of course, my God is the devil to you, while yours is the devil to me, so let's keep worshipping until the day we get to see which one is the devil indeed.
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by BeboNGN: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Of course, my God is the devil to you, while yours is the devil to me, so let's keep worshipping until the day we get to see which one is the devil indeed.

Just go and pour oil before they working against you.

We don't want hear story oo
Re: The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THE LADY AS LEADER grin
WHEN CHURCH LEADERS STOP LIVING THAT EXECESSIVE LIFESTYLE AND DO MISSION WORK,SOULS WILL BE SAFED. LORD JESUS CHRIST FED 5000 PPL IN ONE DAY AND NEVER ASKED THEM FOR A PENNY OR HE NEVER DISCRINATED TOO. PASTORS REMEMBER THATangry
TRUE TALK,MISSION WORK IS THE REAL CHRISTIAN LIVING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.