Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis (267 Views)

ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / Between Unizik And Anambra State University Which Is A Better Choice / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis by Academicwizman(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hello. I need shared accomodation at Unizik (preferably within school premises) and I will assist you with your Undergraduate or Postgraduate Project (thesis or dissertation) free of charge. I'm pursuing a doctoral degree in the institution I'll show evidence of registration to whoever can help. Regards.
Re: Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis by Nozino: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Academicwizman:
Hello. I need shared accomodation at Unizik (preferably within school premises) and I will assist you with your Undergraduate or Postgraduate Project (thesis or dissertation) free of charge. I'm pursuing a doctoral degree in the institution I'll show evidence of registration to whoever can help. Regards.

I understand times are hard, but if you can afford postgraduate education, you can afford a 1room shared apartment.
Re: Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis by Academicwizman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nozino:

I understand times are hard, but if you can afford postgraduate education, you can afford a 1room shared apartment.

It's not about affordability. I want accomodation within the school. It's not easy to come by even with money.

I don't also mind if I can get a good selfcon very close to the school at Ifite.
Re: Accommodate Me At Unizik And I Will Take Care Of Your Dissertation/thesis by Murrayish(f): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Selfcons are in excess around Ifite school gate, within 120k to 140k. All you need is an agent. Also, with a new session starting January, there would be a quite a lot of options for you to choose from.
Academicwizman:

It's not about affordability. I want accomodation within the school. It's not easy to come by even with money.

I don't also mind if I can get a good selfcon very close to the school at Ifite.

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University, Kano Graduate Bags Gold Medal Award In India / 4 Easy Side Hustles For Teachers: Make $13, $60, Or Even $140 Per Hour / Italian Government Scholarship 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.