Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos (12321 Views)

Boys & Girls Caught Taking meth In South-East (Video) / The Components Of Crystal Meth AKA meth / SIZA Foundation Reacts To MkpuruMmiri Addiction In SouthEast, Urges NDLEA To Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by dailybuzzng: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Siza Foundation Applaud NDLEA For Busting Mpkuru Mmiri' Laboratories In Anambra, Lagos.

The founder SIZA Foundation, Ms Emmanuella Adaeze Ezissi has applauded the National Drug discovered ‘clandestine laboratories’ in Lagos and Anambra state, where meth (Methamphetamine) are produced.

Describing it as a giant step towards curbing the menace of drug addiction in the country.

Ms Ezissi had earlier called on the NDLEA and other relevant agencies to move into action to arrest the menace which she says poses a great threat to youths, particularly in the South East region.

Reacting to the breakthrough in a chat with newsmen in Abuja on Friday, the anti-drug campaigner further pleaded with NDLEA to ensure it breaks the chain of distribution of the illicit item.

She charged the agency to prosecute all arrested suspects to send the right signal to those intending to join the nefarious trade.

In her recent call, she said, "First NDLEA should scatter their investigative unit across the 326 wards in the state (Anambra) to discover those who responsibile for distributing this hallucinating agent to our youths".

She further advocated that identified drug victims should be sent to rehabilitation centres before being reintegrated into the larger society.

She further called for a stiffer legislative framework that will disincentivise the use of drugs as a robust measure to curb crime and criminality in the society.

During the official unveiling of SIZA Foundation recently in Abuja, Ms Ezissi also launched her book titled, "Combating Drug Abuse Among the Youth, Its Impact On National Security, Crime Reduction and Peace Election"

It attracted stakeholders from NDLEA, NAPTIP and others.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/siza-foundation-applaud-ndlea-for.html

1 Share

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by dawnomike(m): 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ooohlite... Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by MrOON: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Gooooood news

Moderators, please delete this guy above me so my post can be the first to comment. grin grin grin

Having said that,
I dedicate my FTC (in view) to NDLEA for bursting this Laboratory.
May you receive more wisdom to apprehend more mkpurumili laboratories.

1 Like

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by God1000(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Good, nnamdi kanu boys are behind every ugly thing in that region

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Lalami3232(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
You dey believe say dem go destroy those drugs?? I laff at you in Deutsch grin
Those mumu go recycle the drugs and codedly sell am again to one big man, just watch and see. Just the way our custom people dey seize goods and later do the needful grin.
This con3 is beyond repair because na from the root na the tree take rotten. I don see video online when some security agencies dey sell weed, I weak. Anyways sha, na only God fit help us but you and I need to help ourselves by leaving this con3 to a better place.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ******"

2 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Oblongata: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Very good job! That substance is destroying the youths!!!

5 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Sultty(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
wtf I smell a rat here. Let we d youths be wary. drug abuse is their next action to destroy d younger generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Okay
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Terrier99: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
I like how the South East rallied around to fight meth headlong.

If only they can fight dealers of cocaine and other narcotics like that, it would have been a good thing.

8 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Brendaniel: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
hmmm
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by PENNYSWAP: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
ALEX on the beat
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by 4four(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
NDLEA and its boss Buba Marwa is an example of right and sincere leader did not need propagandas to sell his self.......... Your work will sell itself,

2 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
It seems Gen Buba Marwa hate these people
Always disturbing them in their business

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Labs still dey lowkey
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Shetemi12(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2021
You mean they have laboratory here in Lagos?
So they do transport that substance from lagos to east... Then we should ask our dear brothers and sisters in the security force how much they give them to allow them transport this.. I'm just commenting ooh

3 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Kriely(m): 8:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Wait o… this drug is the same with the infamous ICE, Abi?

Cause I No understand again o..

Colorado, Crack are causing more damage, why are they pushing one rubbish agenda with this particular drug.

3 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by nazicartel(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Alex nede rest at all... I like the way they are fighting this ICE though. Not that it's more dangerous than Kolo and the rest, but in my village, I have been getting calls about burgling of my compound to steal some minor things such as sumor and irons to sell, so they can go to a nearby bush to take ICE...
There's a new guy selling ICE in a nearby bush, so this Xmas, we are tracking him

3 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by JosephXavier: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Those money used in setting up those labs can still be deployed to set up an industry that can produce medical equipments and medicines
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by nedekid: 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
What's with these ladies and makeup sef.
You see them looking strange and unhuman. Skin looking like that of a cadaver with makeup ready for burial.

11 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by shadeze: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Alex report oh
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Lagos?? Na mistake be that I sure...Dem mean to write Imo or Abia

3 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by Osiris12: 8:30am On Dec 07, 2021
We too much for this country

Make ndlea allow some people due throway
Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by NoFucksToGive: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2021
AlexReports is the gutter side of blogging

No integrity no class, like a cheap $2 lady . AlexReports sets up these agencies with no talent having ladies and takes photos.. People like this are a danger to society . He is too desperate and has no loyalty

2 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Lmao
Funny lot
U bust one out of 5million lab
Una dey clap
If only U know how many of these exists
U go shake head

2 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by jubrilELsudan: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2021
ANYWHERE KUKUNASE DEY, THIS BOY MUST SHOW THERE

2 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by vibre: 8:32am On Dec 07, 2021
Alexreports cashing out from every side. May God continue to bless your hustle bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 8:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Definitely there must be more than one lab...

2 Likes

Re: SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos by 900warriorz: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2021
EvERyBOdy be mentioning Alex Reports and I'm still looking for where Alex Reports is on this post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asks The Gods: Spiritual Consultation, Getting Solutions To Your Problems / COVID-19 Update For January 19 2021 In Nigeria / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.