Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 (1956 Views)

Obasanjo Inspects His Yam And Maize Farm (Photos) / My Maize Farm In Pictures / My Maize Farm Made Me Smile This Morning. Photos Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022

Is there any Nairalander that is willing to manage this process with experience ?

I'm willing to pay if I can get a professional to manage the process from start to finish

I am interested in setting it up either in Ogun or Oyo state

If interested, leave a WhatsApp contact
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Abbeyrabbit43: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
You have to be physically present to monitor your business sir....I am a farmer too and I know what it means if u are not there to see things for ursev, atleast in the early stage
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by successbridge: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by letsfarmnigeria: 3:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Try and watch this , it will guide and don't forget subscribe to our youtube channel letusfarm for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BqENeawnvI
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Abbeyrabbit43:
You have to be physically present to monitor your business sir....I am a farmer too and I know what it means if u are not there to see things for ursev, atleast in the early stage

I will be there. I need a professional to act as the farm consultant
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Abbeyrabbit43: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
9jaHubSpot:

09037 307324 you can contact me here, let me chip in how I have been able to run my farm effortlessly
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by NextDayPP: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sir, you don't have a contact here. If you choose Ogun, I would be glad to work with you. 0-7-0-5-4-2-8-8-0-4-8. Call/WhatsApp

9jaHubSpot:

Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by BlissGod: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
You can send us an email: lbocfarms@gmail.com
Or call and WhatsApp: +2349046383533

We can help you with what you're looking for.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Kennyprince: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2021

Iam a Benue farmer with much experience in crop production.

Based on Ikorodu Lagos.

Chat me let's talk
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by anoda(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2021
what would you-all recommend for Herbicides? Atrazine or Lagon for pre emerge or Guard force, striker (both nicosulfuron) or 2-4D for post emerge
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by usmanktg2(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2021
anoda:
what would you-all recommend for Herbicides?
Atrazine or Lagon for pre emerge
or
Guard force, striker (both nicosulfuron) or 2-4D for post emerge

Pre:
Attrazine

Don't use 2-4D ooooooo
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by anoda(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
usmanktg2:

Pre: Attrazine
Don't use 2-4D ooooooo
saw a video on AgPhd saying its risky
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by anoda(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2021
usmanktg2:

Pre: Attrazine
Don't use 2-4D ooooooo
saw a video on AgPhd saying its risky
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
That money you want to use to do 11 acres, kindly reduce the land area. Go an buy irrigation set (drip). If it's just 3 acres you can do, focus on it. Make sure there is water near you.

Since you said you are in Ogun and Oyo. Dont ever try it relying on rain. If not, you are on your own. Talk to an expert who can configure your farm.

1. Enough water
2. Drip set up and cost

If you neglect the two above, you are gambling, and you will see the result. Do not come cry here. All those above showing you corn plants will not tell yoy the truth. Perhaps all his cobs did not produce good grains..they wont gell you. They will just show you tall corn plants. Do not be deceived with that. Go and get irrigation ready first.

You are warned oooo. March to May...there isnts rain in Ogun and Oyo again. Even throughout the year, it is hard to predict. You have been warned.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by anoda(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Attit:
That money you want to use to do 11 acres, kindly reduce the land area. Go an buy irrigation set (drip). If it's just 3 acres you can do, focus on it. Make sure there is water near you.

Since you said you are in Ogun and Oyo. Dont ever try it relying on rain. If not, you are on your own. Talk to an expert who can configure your farm.

1. Enough water
2. Drip set up and cost

If you neglect the two above, you are gambling, and you will see the result. Do not come cry here. All those above showing you corn plants will not tell yoy the truth. Perhaps all his cobs did not produce good grains..they wont gell you. They will just show you tall corn plants. Do not be deceived with that. Go and get irrigation ready first.

You are warned oooo. March to May...there isnts rain in Ogun and Oyo again. Even throughout the year, it is hard to predict. You have been warned.
guilt tripping, very funny

2 Likes

Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by northbird: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Attit:

1. Enough water
2. Drip set up and cost

Stop peddling falsehood. There are good rain patterns in Oyo and ogun. April & may

You being an expert should know more. How can you break even with drip costs and set up for maize? grin

@op.

Dont buy any drip or irrigation stuff. Start with rain fed first.

1 Like

Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by iyofason: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Naked truth. No falsehood there. For me no irrigation, no agriculture.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
northbird:

Stop peddling falsehood. There are good rain patterns in Oyo and ogun. April & may

You being an expert should know more. How can you break even with drip costs and set up for maize? grin

@op.

If you dont want to be unfortunate for the remaining part of the days in 2021, dont mention me again. And never in your miserable life. You are warned. Very wicked consultants like you are out there.

As poor as you are and cannot afford drip, you will not be able to afford drip for a long time with your wickedness. I am sure this guy is poor. He is for sure. Imagine this wicked person telling him to rely on rain in April and May in Ogun and Oyo. It is like you have been cursed. And your boldness to mention me and face me that my post is falsehood is out of this world. See, only your farm will perish in 2022 March to May. If you dont stop your internet farming, nemesis will catch up with you. Wicked soul.

Dont follow this one ooo. I repeat, Ogun, Oyo, and Lagos are messed with rain ooo. If you try it without drip irrigation, you are in trouble. You will turn to prayer warrior. You will visit Majek Fashek in his grave to send down the rain. You are warned.

You can break even and make reasonable profit even with drip irrigation. Its all about mathematics and well calculated plan. This boy is an internet farmer, please, dont listen to him if you are in Ogun, Lagos, or Oyo. From Benin down to SS, you may take the risk, but never try this in SW if you love your investment. Do not listen to this goat.

Even you do not make huge profit the first time, you will surely make it the second time. Drip will not get spoit like that. So, if you are afraid, take the first round as payment of your irrigation system. By the time you go the second time, you are in money. Then, you arent restricted again. You can do 4 times a year on your large acres. Spit into four and keep rotation. Move your drip around. You are at the winning end at the end of the year.

Do not listen to this miserable poor consultant who is going to run into trouble alone in 2022. Go and ask very well how those cultivating corn in SW are suffering. They are always begging Gid for rain. You have been warned ooo.. Dont listen to this already unfortunate consultant.

Goodluck to all maize farmers in SW.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
anoda:
guilt tripping, very funny
If it's funny to you, shine your 32 teeth then. And what do you mean by guilt tripping? Are you ok?
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
iyofason:
Those unfortunate consultants have started. Don't mind them. They always push people into terrible things. I cannot count farmers who wept bitterly this year because they relied on rain. Even I dont expect cassava to have good yield late this year up to early next year. Rain pattern this year in SW is terrible. It is a bit better in SS. I dont really know about SE, but I think it is the same as SW.

You get to farms and you will see green plants, check the cobs and you find scanty grains. Farmers almost ran mad this year. Only those with irrigation had rest of mind. Of course, there may be some who are lucky without rain, I dont doubt it, but if such exist, they are very few.

I still dont get it how people can be stubborn with this greenhouse emission, and spread of drought all over the world, and can still take dangerous risk like this. For me, such people are cursed. Cos there is no other way to explain it. They have no juju to make rain happen, they cannot predict weather with science and maths, yet they move to farm with the mind set that March to May is rainy season. Is that not something else? And they even clear land without seeing any rain ooo. They sow seeds without rain and only rely on morning dew to make the seeds germinate. Then, they start hoping. Fine, corn is a durable crop and the leaves will still come up even in drought. But then, they always end up with scanty grains.

And the way they started dropping WhatsApp number, telephone number up there as if they have been successful with many hectares is so annoying. Even the person asking for help is better than them and even more knowledgeable if we search deeply. An average Nigerian is a scammer without conscience. And they want to attack me cos I posted the truth there.

I am telling everyone reading this thread to never call those wicked people up there. They have nothing to offer. Do not ever do anything without installing irrigation in south west. Dont try it. It will end in premium tears if you dont install irrigation.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by rerhji(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
9jaHubSpot:
I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022

Is there any Nairalander that is willing to manage this process with experience ?

I'm willing to pay if I can get a professional to manage the process from start to finish

I am interested in setting it up either in Ogun or Oyo state

If interested, leave a WhatsApp contact
such a huge investment should be well planned for. As such, you can contact us for your reliable weather forecasts which enables you to make a perfect plan
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by rerhji(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
iyofason:
well, this is one of the major problem faced by rain-fed agriculture, you can do well to try and contact us for reliable weather forecast.
https://www.nairaland.com/6886701/plan-ahead-raining-season-reliable
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by rerhji(m): 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
northbird:

@op.

you might be right, but myu survey last season says otherwise.

i saw a lot of maize not yet matured enough but have dried up.......
more reason why you might need our services
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by northbird: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Attit:

If you dont want to be unfortunate for the remaining part of the days in 2021, dont mention me again. And never in your miserable life. You are warned. Very wicked consultants like you are out there.

As poor as you are and cannot afford drip, you will not be able to afford drip for a long time with your wickedness. I am sure this guy is poor. He is for sure. Imagine this wicked person telling him to rely on rain in April and May in Ogun and Oyo. It is like you have been cursed. And your boldness to mention me and face me that my post is falsehood is out of this world. See, only your farm will perish in 2022 March to May. If you dont stop your internet farming, nemesis will catch up with you. Wicked soul.

Dont follow this one ooo. I repeat, Ogun, Oyo, and Lagos are messed with rain ooo. If you try it without drip irrigation, you are in trouble. You will turn to prayer warrior. You will visit Majek Fashek in his grave to send down the rain. You are warned.

You can break even and make reasonable profit even with drip irrigation. Its all about mathematics and well calculated plan. This boy is an internet farmer, please, dont listen to him if you are in Ogun, Lagos, or Oyo. From Benin down to SS, you may take the risk, but never try this in SW if you love your investment. Do not listen to this goat.

Even you do not make huge profit the first time, you will surely make it the second time. Drip will not get spoit like that. So, if you are afraid, take the first round as payment of your irrigation system. By the time you go the second time, you are in money. Then, you arent restricted again. You can do 4 times a year on your large acres. Spit into four and keep rotation. Move your drip around. You are at the winning end at the end of the year.

Do not listen to this miserable poor consultant who is going to run into trouble alone in 2022. Go and ask very well how those cultivating corn in SW are suffering. They are always begging Gid for rain. You have been warned ooo.. Dont listen to this already unfortunate consultant.

Goodluck to all maize farmers in SW.

I will quote you. Cos your own consultancy has no economics in it. You don't even farm. You only know how to curse, no logical presentation up there. Textbook farmer...

Give me the cost analysis of running drip on a 3 acre farm for maize. Show me cost projections, then you can come back and talk.

You call yourself a farmer, and you are suggesting drip irrigation for a 3 acre maize.? It means you don't know jack.... You don't even know anything and you are displaying your ignorance here.

Talking about no rain, ever heard of hybrid seeds that are drought resistant (with minimal rainfall they will yield provided all other agronomic practices are fulfilled). Textbook farmer.

The next submission you bring, we will talk figures.....
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by NextDayPP: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Attit:

And the way they started dropping WhatsApp number, telephone number up there as if they have been successful with many hectares is so annoying. Even the person asking for help is better than them and even more knowledgeable if we search deeply. An average Nigerian is a scammer without conscience. And they want to attack me cos I posted the truth there.

irrigation.

You don't have to insult everybody because someone disagree with you, the op requested for help and we responded, it's wrong to call us unsuccessful.
Having said that, I will say both of you have valid points. I planted maize on the 24th of March this year after two heavy rainfall on the 21th and 23th. A few days after planting, there was another rain in the same March. But no rain throughout April. There were times during this month of April (6 times) when one could have bet his life that the rain would fall only for everything to be swept away by strong wind. It almost looked like someone was witch-hunting my efforts. But no, it's the change in climate.

And I can see the concern of the other gentleman is the cost of setting up irrigation on acres of land, which is no child's play. Personally if I have the funds to set up irrigation, definitely that's what I will do. But since I don't, I will still rely on the rain instead of not doing anything at all.

For those who rely on rain like me. Plant between late April and mid May. I use premier seed that start to tassel inside 7th week. The rain stopped for August break on the 15th of July in 2020, it did so on the 16 of July 2021. Bad as it may seem in the SW as pointed out, June and half of July are still sure banker. Then for the second planting, 1st rain in September. Just be sure the farmland is ready before the end of August. The rain restarted on the 18th of August 2021 where I am instead of September 9th 2020. I planted on August 22 because I was ready for it. I am in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
NextDayPP:

You don't have to insult everybody because someone disagree with you, the op requested for help and we responded, it's wrong to call us unsuccessful.
Having said that, I will say both of you have valid points. I planted maize on the 24th of March this year after two heavy rainfall on the 21th and 23th. A few days after planting, there was another rain in the same March. But no rain throughout April. There were times during this month of April (6 times) when one could have bet his life that the rain would fall only for everything to be swept away by strong wind. It almost looked like someone was witch-hunting my efforts. But no, it's the change in climate.

And I can see the concern of the other gentleman is the cost of setting up irrigation on acres of land, which is no child's play. Personally if I have the funds to set up irrigation, definitely that's what I will do. But since I don't, I will still rely on the rain instead of not doing anything at all.

For those who rely on rain like me. Plant between late April and mid May. I use premier seed that start to tassel inside 7th week. The rain stopped for August break on the 15th of July in 2020, it did so on the 16 of July 2021. Bad as it may seem in the SW as pointed out, June and half of July are still sure banker. Then for the second planting, 1st rain in September. Just be sure the farmland is ready before the end of August. The rain restarted on the 18th of August 2021 where I am instead of September 9th 2020. I planted on August 22 because I was ready for it. I am in Ogun State.
You.need to shut the crap up and dont ever in your miserable life mention me again.

I am so hard on you cos one of the farmers got stroke. You are wicked for trying to justify rubbish. Where did you see rai in June and July SW to spread your levies that it is sure banker? Una dey craze.

I will not allow you make that man run mad with that large acres. Are you people ok? To set up 12 acres without irrigation in June July? Where did you see rain in ZW June/July this year?

Do you know thw cost of clearing 12 acres? The cost of sowing seeds there? Thw cost of seeds, fertilizer, and then no irrigation? Just say you are human slaughter and out knife in his throat. Just kill him instead of pushing him to do 12 acres without irrigation in Sw.

I will insult you cos you want yo give the stroke. You are wicked. Get the crap outta my mention. Wicked man.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by yomie040(m): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dear op, my little advise. Do not rely on rainfall to grow maize on 6-12 acres of land anyway in Nigeria. It is a very big risk. But if you want to take it, good luck.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
northbird:

I will quote you. Cos your own consultancy has no economics in it. You don't even farm. You only know how to curse, no logical presentation up there. Textbook farmer...

Give me the cost analysis of running drip on a 3 acre farm for maize. Show me cost projections, then you can come back and talk.

You call yourself a farmer, and you are suggesting drip irrigation for a 3 acre maize.? It means you don't know jack.... You don't even know anything and you are displaying your ignorance here.

Talking about no rain, ever heard of hybrid seeds that are drought resistant (with minimal rainfall they will yield provided all other agronomic practices are fulfilled). Textbook farmer.

The next submission you bring, we will talk figures.....

You want me to give you the economics of drip? It will not work cos I will nog release it here. Hahaha grin You better go and check my "old old" threads. People here know me well.

Fake consultant, I will never put the economics here for you to use. When I say it is possible, it is.

Listen when fake consultants like you said mulch is not good economic wise, what did I do? I slammed them. Even your mods here beefed me. Today, are they not the same using mulch? Even now that muclh is even more expensive....it is profitable to use it. Lol. You dont know cos you are not a farmer.

When their children in farming listened to me and they saw the dividend, they started using mulch. Listen, I have been using mulch for over 7 years. And I moved in very good quality. Listen to me, seller consult me. I let them know the best.

I am the one who told people to use the right spec of drip. Anyone who wants to go against me here should come out. I am the one who put the arithmetic of drip here that everyone starts using. I am the one who explained the science behind it well for people to understand it well. Consultants used to confuse people as if it is a rocket science. But the day I scattered the arithmetic here, people saw that its "pure water". Many have been importing themselves.

You better humble yourself so you can learn. All this gra gra will do you no good. See, it will earn you that stroke you want to give others.

Oga, you are a fake consultant. Even I have discussed this subject recently. Fake consultant who doesnt know the true rain pattern here.

See , you want to destroy your reputation if you go against me here, cos I am ready to destroy it for you. You will be the one who will spend 5 good years in a nervous rehabilitation center treating stroke by the grace of God cos I will not allow you to injure others here. You will kill yourself with your useless suggestions here. Non of these people trying to provide for their families will ever treat stroke. You will be the one who will carry the load of paralysis you want to drop here.

Wicked man.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by Attit: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
yomie040:
Dear op, my little advise. Do not rely on rainfall to grow maize on 6-12 acres of land anyway in Nigeria. It is a very big risk. But if you want to take it, good luck.

rerhji:
you might be right, but myu survey last season says otherwise.

i saw a lot of maize not yet matured enough but have dried up.......
more reason why you might need our services

Guys, thanks oòoo. Please, loud this thing very well. Many farmers are seriously sick now cos they have nervous breakdown presently. These people are wicked ooo. They dont care. Please, tell these newbies the truth. Guys, keep it coming. Let newbies not fall into the hands of these wicked ones.

12 acres without irrigation. The farmer clears land, pays for sowing seeds, buys expensive seeds, pays for fertilizer, chemicals, sprays, etc. And then....gets no grains. What do you think will happen to such? Express way to having stroke. Please, chase these wicked consultants away. I hate them with everything inside me. This is the main reason I cant just leave. It pains me seeing new farmers suffer in their hands.

Please, loud it for new farmers so they can run away from these wicked ones. No one who is a farmer will keep quiet. It is not possible. When you know what you face in farm, you will want your neighbor to be successful. But these consultants are yahoo boys. Their hearts are sealed. No conscience anymore.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by northbird: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Attit:

You want me to give you the economics of drip? It will not work cos I will nog release it here. Hahaha grin You better go and check my "old old" threads. People here know me well.

Fake consultant, I will never put the economics here for you to use. When I say it is possible, it is.

Listen when fake consultants like you said mulch is not good economic wise, what did I do? I slammed them. Even your mods here beefed me. Today, are they not the same using mulch? Even now that muclh is even more expensive....it is profitable to use it. Lol. You dont know cos you are not a farmer.

When their children in farming listened to me and they saw the dividend, they started using mulch. Listen, I have been using mulch for over 7 years. And I moved in very good quality. Listen to me, seller consult me. I let them know the best.

I am the one who told people to use the right spec of drip. Anyone who wants to go against me here should come out. I am the one who put the arithmetic of drip here that everyone starts using. I am the one who explained the science behind it well for people to understand it well. Consultants used to confuse people as if it is a rocket science. But the day I scattered the arithmetic here, people saw that its "pure water". Many have been importing themselves.

You better humble yourself so you can learn. All this gra gra will do you no good. See, it will earn you that stroke you want to give others.

Oga, you are a fake consultant. Even I have discussed this subject recently. Fake consultant who doesnt know the true rain pattern here.

See , you want to destroy your reputation if you go against me here, cos I am ready to destroy it for you. You will be the one who will spend 5 good years in a nervous rehabilitation center treating stroke by the grace of God cos I will not allow you to injure others here. You will kill yourself with your useless suggestions here. Non of these people trying to provide for their families will ever treat stroke. You will be the one who will carry the load of paralysis you want to drop here.

Wicked man.

You know nothing about Maize farming. Nothing....... Drip irrigation on maize during rainy season grin textbook farmer.

You are just blabbering. No one asked to consult for anyone. Check the thread.
I said you dont know Jack about maize, cos if you did, you won't even mention drip irrigation.

You haven't answered the question. You told him to run 3 acres on drip irrigation.

And I said you don't know jack about maize farming.
Cos in a cycle of 3 acres, that's 1ha and 0.5 acre, if he sold all his produce, he can't cover the costs of drip irrigation alone. We are not even talking of labor, seeds, fertilizer, chemicals used etc.

That's your advise to the young man...

I just gave you an analysis up there that puts your irrigation stuff on maize to dust.

BTW, don't feel important, all anyone needs is to visit the vegetable threads, okoroemeka has done justice to it and several other guys.

I wanted you to quote figures to see that you are estranged from reality as regards maize.

There are a lot of farmers who do maize n it's rain fed without your bullshit cut and join weather predictions. Some of these farmers are even in Northern Nigeria where rainfall is quite unpredictable.
Textbook farmer.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by NextDayPP: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Attit:

You.need to shut the crap up and dont ever in your miserable life mention me again.

I am so hard on you cos one of the farmers got stroke. You are wicked for trying to justify rubbish. Where did you see rai in June and July SW to spread your levies that it is sure banker? Una dey craze.

I will not allow you make that man run mad with that large acres. Are you people ok? To set up 12 acres without irrigation in June July? Where did you see rain in ZW June/July this year?

Do you know thw cost of clearing 12 acres? The cost of sowing seeds there? Thw cost of seeds, fertilizer, and then no irrigation? Just say you are human slaughter and out knife in his throat. Just kill him instead of pushing him to do 12 acres without irrigation in Sw.

I will insult you cos you want yo give the stroke. You are wicked. Get the crap outta my mention. Wicked man.

Getting worked up over nothing, something is wrong somewhere. I'm done here
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6-12 Acres Maize Farm - March - May 2022 by saliubello(m): 1:33am On Dec 09, 2021
In my opinion, you don't need to attack, abuse, threaten or curse anyone. What is missing here is not viewing issues from another's perspective. That you can't plant maize unless you deploy irrigation is valid for you - climate change vis-a-vis irregular rain patterns.
Also another can vouch for understanding how to plant and harvest without recourse to irrigation year in year out. None of you is out of order!

Experience they say is the best teacher. Each is only talking based on their own experiences and outlook. I have my own experiences too.

For the sake one's mental health and personal sanity, don't take all you read hook line and sinker because you dont know the motives of the writers.

Look at it from another's perspective.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Belt Drying Machine / (PRICE SLASH) Red Palm Oil + 25litres Keg + Delivery To Lagos @#6,900 / Rabbits To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.