Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? (1079 Views)

Am I Having Spiritual Problem? / I'm I Prone To Midlife Crisis, If I Get Married As A Male Virgin / Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Loreettaa: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
I'm in my mid twenties. And I'm damn tired.

Like many of you, my life hasn't been an easy one. For some reasons, I worked 10 times harder than others to get to where I am today. I'm not where I want to be. But I've come a long way from where I used to be.

Frankly, I'm tired. I'm tired of virtually everything. I barely have the zeal to communicate, to interact, to hang out. I'm just tired of trying. Like, I don't even have the energy to try.

I do have bouts of depression and my introversion doesn't help matters. I envy people who can just mingle with the crowd. I'm always avoiding any thing that brings me in contact with strange faces.

I'm even tired of typing this long note.
What do you think? Am I having an early midlife crisis?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by chatinent: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
I used to feel the same way until I started loving my efforts, stopped comparisons, and started living a day at a time.

I came to realise that what I hate about myself was envied by others...when I come discover am, I begin love myself more.

This life balance...na sometimes person wey no get conscience we dey meet wey no balance.

Forget bad energies, you are still the best version of yourself.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by dawnomike(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
You still thee best part of your years ahead of you... don't be tired; Keep keeping up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Eiya sorry about that, you'll be fine
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Hashabiah: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Some people in this generation like forming what they're not . undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Kuriosmynd: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
There's nothing like midlife crises in your case, sorry to burst your bubble.

Your problem is just lack of a boyfriend that you dream of.....And it's tiring for a woman of marriageable age not have a man she can call her own, who will have her back.

Pele. your man will come..but don't chase her away with attitude.

1 Like

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by LotaTee: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Your problem is just lack of a boyfriend that you dream of.....And it's tiring for a woman of marriageable age not have a man she can call her own, who will have her back.

This is how you fail exams.Where in the original post did the poster mention anything about boyfriend or marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Kuriosmynd: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
LotaTee:
This is how you fail exams.Where in the original post did the poster mention anything about boyfriend or marriage?
With small sense, you can make that inference.

1 Like

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by jericco1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Try steering clear nairaland for some time and you'll be fine.
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Odoogu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Don't work 10 times harder... Just work hard.
You tired of strange faces, always look for familiar ones...
Don't compare efforts and results with anyone.
Know that you are somewhat better than some people out there, so be grateful.

It's easier said than done... But it's what it is.

Wish you well.
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Angela62: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
The safest way of not being miserable in life is not to expect to be very happy.
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Limassol(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
The most important thing you should do, in my opinion, is to see a healthcare expert. They are professionals for a reason and are always happy to help.
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by linearity: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Loreettaa:

Like many of you, my life hasn't been an easy one. For some reasons, I worked 10 times harder than others to get to where I am today. I'm not where I want to be. But I've come a long way from where I used to be.

Frankly, I'm tired. I'm tired of virtually everything. I barely have the zeal to communicate, to interact, to hang out. I'm just tired of trying. Like, I don't even have the energy to try.

I do have bouts of depression and my introversion doesn't help matters. I envy people who can just mingle with the crowd. I'm always avoiding any thing that brings me in contact with strange faces.

Who is mid-twenties even close to ‘early midlife’?

Find and engage in what interests you more….you be involve in a lot of things you don’t like or enjoy doing, shake things up a little.
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Loreettaa:

Make or female?
Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by Kingpops(f): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Your having depression crisis but God is your strength

1 Like

Re: Am I Having An Early Midlife Crisis? by AoifeNightfall: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Believe me this is not about boyfriend. Except you're trying to troll her.

People go through this irrespective of gender. My cousin used to have it too. It usually leads to depression and eventually suicide.

It is the general dissatisfaction with life. People don't take it seriously but it's very serious. It is more than boyfriend matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Had Sex Once And Stop Giving Attention, What Happened / . / The Adventure Of Shola "Aka S*x Machine +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.