Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,915 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students (57053 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by ComeToJesus: 12:33am On Dec 06, 2021
othermen:
The father and mother needed to work very hard to give their boy the best opportunity at life.

The father and mother, because they needed to work hard, thought the boarding school would be good to teach the child some independence, some discipline... and perhaps would afford them time to pursue other things.

The father and mother, found a school. It was a school, only the very rich could afford. The mother hugged her child and left him in the custody of those that promised to keep him safe, and make something better out of him.

The boy returns home, and says he was bullied, some boys, equally of very rich or much richer stock had asked perverted questions from him, teasing him about his sisters genital, tormented him emotionally and roughened him up.

The father and the mother, thoughtful and interested in their child's affair, listened... they reached out to the school, the school promises to investigate... to investigate the sons and grandsons of powerful individuals.

The school called the bullies, inquired from them to hear the bullies deny; the school needed an assurance from the bullies, that such shouldn't occur. The bullies laugh it off. They have seen the worth of lives from their powerful fathers, from their fathers friends, and they know, that their wealth and blood would save them from any noose in the country. The bullies laugh it off.

The father and the mother have to continue to ensure their kids gets a better, and that pursuit was more important to them. It was fine enough, the schools reassurance.

A boy returns to the school, a boy is returned to the den of those who had bullied him.

A boy was found, a boy was bullied, kicked in the head, made to gulp some harmful substances.

A boy, injured, was taken to the sick bay.

The healthcare provider in the sick bay with an indication that the injury was severe, immediately sought to transfer the burden to the parent.

The father and the mother were called, but they were far away, in their pursuit of comfort and security for their child.

Eventually, after days, the boy, weaker, was taken home, and then to the hospital.

A boy, told his parents he was bullied, kicked in the head, he mentions some names.

The school is contacted, a report is made, the school ignores, the school says the boy is unsure and perhaps delirious, that he got the injury from participating in sport (football).

The school stuck to this narration. The name of the school will be in jeopardy if it changes the narration, one of the bullies is perhaps the son of a prominent judge, the school sticks to the narration.

The boy dies.

The school lives on, acting as though nothing occurred. No shared sympathy, no acknowledgment of the parent sorrow, no shifting in their narration, they stuck to an absolute position, that the boy was merely delirious, and it was a tragic occupational sport incident not deserving of the reevaluation of their sports ground, a tragic fatal occupational sport incident not deserving of an half mast flag of the school.

The parent, were they in the school of the masses, could wield their influence and shut such school, but not in Dowen College, the school for the sons of kings and elites.

The parent, runs to the masses away from their co parents in the school, who certainly are sad and heartbroken, but are more fearful for the impact such will have on them and theirs, with an interest in sustaining the reputation of the college and fearing greatly, the harm that such a scandal could cause; it was better to just be quiet and wait for time to aid forgetting.

The parents, left alone, unsure of what direction to go, runs to the masses... the masses with their loud voices, were saddened for the dead boy... and so, they decided to stand by him, to ensure there is little justice.

The state (government) seeking so much to be popular with the masses, after murdering several of them, about a year ago... listen to the masses.

The government (state) representative is happy for the allowances she shall gets. The school treats her well too, and smile at her.

The bullies are taken to another part of the world, to be shielded.

The bullies are sons of government officials or the fathers of the bullies, are godfathers to government officials (elected and non elected)

The autopsy is done; the report reads that the injury the boy suffered could have been from a kick, and such a kick is common in the sport of football, and that when he fell, it affected him internally and there's a footballer in china who died too from playing football.

The autopsy is done; the masses have moved on to another issue. Dowen college resumes.

The masses pray for the day, they'll be able to afford to send a child to such a renowned school.

The bullies inherits their fathers government position and reward those who stood by them.

The prominent masses wish they had.

Your prognosis is grim. Scary.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Paperbag(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2021
shine12:

Naa cycle my foot. It's about home training.

I went to a boarding school where seniors sexualy molested and beat juniors to near death and when I became senior, I didn't even send a junior on errand twice talkless of beating. My morals had always been don't be evil to these young kids. Beating students to the point of death is not seniority cycle but EVIL.

Can you say so for the rest of your mates ??

Have known seniors then that were from strict patents and well behaved at home only to come to school and become demons .

Me too go boarding school , i was boarding in my primary 4 to 6 , jss1 to ss3 ...i know wetin i dey talk.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by brodalikeme(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
If this child can speak, why are the perpetrators being hidden? If this child can speak, the others must confess to their crimes. There are certain crimes in which children are judged as adults, and this should be one of the cruelest and aggravated of such crimes.

Can't understand why the parents of murderers tend to feel their wards are angels in need of protection. Being a good parent doesn't mean supporting ones children in evil.

One way or the other the truth will come out. Let's hope this is a real lead. Not a game from culprits or their supporters.

Let the perpetrators of this heinous crime be named , full names, so that we can shamed them and their parents. I don’t care if some called it media trial or court of public opinion. They shouldn’t be allowed to grow just like that, they are wicked. They should be tagged appropriately and stigmatized as well. The society will be better off if we know them

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by tuzle(m): 1:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Bastard1stborn:

Na your family member get the school?

Bros you dey invite trouble and spiritual curse on your life. Please put your urself in the boys shoe, not the parents. Maybe you would see clearly
so how is it the building faults. If someone was killed in a building, the next thing is to demolish the building right? What about arresting those that were involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Cantonese: 1:29am On Dec 06, 2021
And some young people with no experience with parenting want to lay the blame on the parents. What you have not experienced, please let those who have the experience tell or teach you about it.

How can one pay fees in millions, believing that his child is in safe hands in the best school, getting educated and the management of the school fail so woefully in the discharge of their responsibility. Why then do the schools charge so much when they do not have the basic requirements to run boarding schools?

The management without doubt from the statement of this young man is grossly irresponsible and that school, among other such schools, must be indefinitely shut down until government ensures that proper safety standards are maintained. Such schools are to properly scrutinize staff ensuring that only the best are put in positions to look after children. Dormitory heads must be cross checked by school management and there must be a system in place where owners can at random get information and physically check from children on abuses going on in their respective schools.

Without delay, those mentioned irrespective of the social standing of their parents in the society, must be arrested and made the pay the price for their evil deeds. While in the prison for juveniles they can meet their fellow bullies there and understand what it means to get bullied. Also civil suits must be instituted against the school and the parents of the offending children.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:38am On Dec 06, 2021
To be an only son in a society like Nigeria is very traumatic , my eldest brother was victim of bullies because he was only male child of 4 children my parent had then, to extend they used 6inch nail and insert in his skull, luckily he didn't die, this made my mother to cry to bitterly and wishes God could give her 1 more son so my brother will have another brother, God heard her prayers and gave him more 4 sons in roll , we fight in pack like lions, if u find one person the rest will gang up against you irrespective of who's wrong , among the boys I happened to be the last of the boys , also the tallest, the biggest/heaviest and strongest of my siblings , I was equally bullied but I dont hold back because I will give u dose of ur own medicine , I became a nightmare to bullies and defender of the bullied , when I was in school a female friend who happens to be an orphan was moles beaten and raped , the rapist dare her to do her worst , I took up the case despite we had nothing in common just classmates, I got the boy arrested and I made sure they charged him to court, after his parent pleade to withdraw the case from court and are wiling to pay the damages, by then he has spent close to 3 months in there. They must give Sly justice

4 Likes

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by themanderon: 1:49am On Dec 06, 2021
These are the soulless and heartless beasts being raised by parents of today. They mindlessly run after money and thinking it solves all problems while abandoning the kids to their own devices. One of the drawbacks of sending off kids to boarding schools.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by MrsAnyanwu(f): 2:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This School deserves to be Demolished and Razed to rubbles! undecided angry

Make the Teachers and Non Academic Staff go find another Work! sad
i second this motion

2 Likes

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:26am On Dec 06, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
How can kids be this wicked? Is it that their parents/guardians don't show them love abi wetin happen gangan?

it has always been in their nature to be this cruel.

One can only hope as parents to try their best by their kids. The children determine the choices they make.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by largeman4u(m): 2:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Thank God the truth is finally out. It is so painful the boy died. If up till now no arrest has been made I SMH for naija

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by TuFab(f): 2:44am On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:

These days, teachers and other members of the staff of a school could be in a cult group with students because I see no other reason why they were hidding the truth and shutting dorm mates off!

It is the truth because I saw the video and saw a small boy in severe pains. I could feel it. I could feel the pains.

The school should explain how the students got the substance given to the boy since they were boarders.

Those names mentioned should be interrogated! They could have forced Sniper down his throat!

He snitched on them? What were they up to? Did he catch them in a cult meeting?

If the teachers don't want to speak up but had to sugarcoat his death and attribute it to football, does it mean they have a hand in it?

Is sb else paying the piper for the tunes? Sb who wants to remove the only-son figure from the family?

Many questions!

Bullying is of evil! A lot of kids are going through this and dying silently.

Bold steps need to be taken...not mere talks! Parents should be close to their kids! I do not support boarding schools from day one. I like a school I could be seeing my child everyday!

Tems graduated from Dowen but has chosen to be silent.
Oh Tem's finished from the evil school?
No wonder I hear rumours of her being homo, also she just has this weird aura about her which she probably got from the school.
Tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Yankee101: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2021
PRISON!!!! For everyone involved!
The kids up to 15 yo should be tried as adults and sent to prison

I tried to explain to the principal what happened but they keep shutting us up and saying he was playing football even before sly uncle came to pick him up me and me and my friend told our dorm master mr amed what really happened but they didn't want to listen to us
I can't sleep so I decided to speak the truth everything sly said before he died were the truth
[i][/i]
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Brushstrokes20: 2:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!... That useless school is a ritualist den that must be demolished undecided

The sch management / the baaaastarrrds bullies must be publicly hung angry... They must all rest in PIECES undecided

Pathetic bunch of blood thirsty demons!
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Coronavirus84: 3:01am On Dec 06, 2021
busar:
What's holding the police from making arrest since all this while??
The whole kids involve are from a wealthy home so the police are afraid to arrest their foolish parents since the kids are no where to be found for now

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by revolt(m): 3:20am On Dec 06, 2021
This na normal thing for fgc ph those days. Generations getting softer eeryday
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by sharone21(f): 3:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Loreettaa:
Saw this on twitter. One mumu was saying a child can't write so articulately like this.

An intelligent primary 3 child can even write this....
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by PoliteActivist: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2021
TheGiftedOne:

You are a big f00l for bringing that nonsense you sell into a very serious thread like this. See him head like molten magma.

Back to the topic, even if the perpetrators are concealed trust nature to take its course. They can't have peace. That is as sure as the sun rising every morning.

We are not waiting for "nature". That's our problem always waiting for nature and karma, meanwhile the affair will be swept under the rug, and evil will triumph once again!
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by sangresan(m): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2021
othermen:
The father and mother needed to work very hard to give their boy the best opportunity at life.

The father and mother, because they needed to work hard, thought the boarding school would be good to teach the child some independence, some discipline... and perhaps would afford them time to pursue other things.

The father and mother, found a school. It was a school, only the very rich could afford. The mother hugged her child and left him in the custody of those that promised to keep him safe, and make something better out of him.

The boy returns home, and says he was bullied, some boys, equally of very rich or much richer stock had asked perverted questions from him, teasing him about his sisters genital, tormented him emotionally and roughened him up.

The father and the mother, thoughtful and interested in their child's affair, listened... they reached out to the school, the school promises to investigate... to investigate the sons and grandsons of powerful individuals.

The school called the bullies, inquired from them to hear the bullies deny; the school needed an assurance from the bullies, that such shouldn't occur. The bullies laugh it off. They have seen the worth of lives from their powerful fathers, from their fathers friends, and they know, that their wealth and blood would save them from any noose in the country. The bullies laugh it off.

The father and the mother have to continue to ensure their kids gets a better, and that pursuit was more important to them. It was fine enough, the schools reassurance.

A boy returns to the school, a boy is returned to the den of those who had bullied him.

A boy was found, a boy was bullied, kicked in the head, made to gulp some harmful substances.

A boy, injured, was taken to the sick bay.

The healthcare provider in the sick bay with an indication that the injury was severe, immediately sought to transfer the burden to the parent.

The father and the mother were called, but they were far away, in their pursuit of comfort and security for their child.

Eventually, after days, the boy, weaker, was taken home, and then to the hospital.

A boy, told his parents he was bullied, kicked in the head, he mentions some names.

The school is contacted, a report is made, the school ignores, the school says the boy is unsure and perhaps delirious, that he got the injury from participating in sport (football).

The school stuck to this narration. The name of the school will be in jeopardy if it changes the narration, one of the bullies is perhaps the son of a prominent judge, the school sticks to the narration.

The boy dies.

The school lives on, acting as though nothing occurred. No shared sympathy, no acknowledgment of the parent sorrow, no shifting in their narration, they stuck to an absolute position, that the boy was merely delirious, and it was a tragic occupational sport incident not deserving of the reevaluation of their sports ground, a tragic fatal occupational sport incident not deserving of an half mast flag of the school.

The parent, were they in the school of the masses, could wield their influence and shut such school, but not in Dowen College, the school for the sons of kings and elites.

The parent, runs to the masses away from their co parents in the school, who certainly are sad and heartbroken, but are more fearful for the impact such will have on them and theirs, with an interest in sustaining the reputation of the college and fearing greatly, the harm that such a scandal could cause; it was better to just be quiet and wait for time to aid forgetting.

The parents, left alone, unsure of what direction to go, runs to the masses... the masses with their loud voices, were saddened for the dead boy... and so, they decided to stand by him, to ensure there is little justice.

The state (government) seeking so much to be popular with the masses, after murdering several of them, about a year ago... listen to the masses.

The government (state) representative is happy for the allowances she shall gets. The school treats her well too, and smile at her.

The bullies are taken to another part of the world, to be shielded.

The bullies are sons of government officials or the fathers of the bullies, are godfathers to government officials (elected and non elected)

The autopsy is done; the report reads that the injury the boy suffered could have been from a kick, and such a kick is common in the sport of football, and that when he fell, it affected him internally and there's a footballer in china who died too from playing football.

The autopsy is done; the masses have moved on to another issue. Dowen college resumes.

The masses pray for the day, they'll be able to afford to send a child to such a renowned school.

The bullies inherits their fathers government position and reward those who stood by them.

The prominent masses wish they had.

Stop sniffing hard substances. You no hear.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by sharone21(f): 3:48am On Dec 06, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
To be an only son in a society like Nigeria is very traumatic , my eldest brother was victim of bullies because he was only male child of 4 children my parent had then, to extend they used 6inch nail and insert in his skull, luckily he didn't die, this made my mother to cry to bitterly and wishes God could give her 1 more son so my brother will have another brother, God heard her prayers and gave him more 4 sons in roll , we fight in pack like lions, if u find one person the rest will gang up against you irrespective of who's wrong , among the boys I happened to be the last of the boys , also the tallest, the biggest/heaviest and strongest of my siblings , I was equally bullied but I dont hold back because I will give u dose of ur own medicine , I became a nightmare to bullies and defender of the bullied , when I was in school a female friend who happens to be an orphan was moles beaten and raped , the rapist dare her to do her worst , I took up the case despite we had nothing in common just classmates, I got the boy arrested and I made sure they charged him to court, after his parent pleade to withdraw the case from court and are wiling to pay the damages, by then he has spent close to 3 months in there. They must give Sly justice

Na true u talk....So touching...

What about 1 boy surrounded by sisters...Na God be his cover from bullies...Or, only child( boy)? If only son, parents must step up physically( if need be) to deal with those bullies...

That is y schools( including private ones) that they flog students anyhow, once the parents get a new school and do their research as to whether they mercilessly flog there and if okay, should quickly relocate their kids there, don't wait till the child starts hating to go to school.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 06, 2021
I someone trying to blackmail the school?
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by FBIBOT(m): 4:12am On Dec 06, 2021
The school narrative is so annoying which kind football game will a kid participate in to get the level of such injuries? Rugby?... If not for poor justice in Nigeria... Every staff in that sch should have been in custody already..... At least by then their families will speak sense to them not to cover up what's obvious... Nigeria is so messed up...
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:13am On Dec 06, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
That school building should be demolished Immediately

I concurred having read that this is not the first incident, it should not only be demolished, but the land should be withdraw from the owner why they used it as a conference hall to influence senseless lots

I mean how can someone be this irrational and senseless in maltreating your own fellow human being. their parents failed in their upbringing, they should be held for this
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by bewla(m): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:

These days, teachers and other members of the staff of a school could be in a cult group with students because I see no other reason why they were hidding the truth and shutting dorm mates off!

It is the truth because I saw the video and saw a small boy in severe pains. I could feel it. I could feel the pains.

The school should explain how the students got the substance given to the boy since they were boarders.

Those names mentioned should be interrogated! They could have forced Sniper down his throat!

He snitched on them? What were they up to? Did he catch them in a cult meeting?

If the teachers don't want to speak up but had to sugarcoat his death and attribute it to football, does it mean they have a hand in it?

Is sb else paying the piper for the tunes? Sb who wants to remove the only-son figure from the family?

Many questions!

Bullying is of evil! A lot of kids are going through this and dying silently.

Bold steps need to be taken...not mere talks! Parents should be close to their kids! I do not support boarding schools from day one. I like a school I could be seeing my child everyday!

Tems graduated from Dowen but has chosen to be silent.
The answer you seek is not far from you

All you do is put up the pieces

The student give the teachers gift from them perant to cover them mouth from telling u that most of them boys are gay and so this boy was call to it as he call opt out so the only way is to shut him out

That's snich

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by BABANGBALI: 4:37am On Dec 06, 2021
It shall not be well with all those that played one role or another in the death of that boy, including those that tried to cover up what happened
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Tompee2: 5:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Anytime I see his Pix, or headlines talking about the Lost soul. My heart bleeds...I just keep wondering it could have been anyone Child too.
Justice MUST be serve.
Then that School of a truth is not just ready yet. It should be permanently shut. I wonder how many kids they have dine same too that survived the horror.
Again, few Lawyers will be bouncing for defense as usually. It could have been their kids too.
I imagine the parents probably would have prepared for his Birthday...Plans for Christmas holidays etc...Gboooo....the child u took to school, u now called to come pick him up..hours later he his dead...
I go put same trousers with the school Authorities and parents of those boys...

I am so pained.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Doyou2019: 5:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Loreettaa:
Saw this on twitter. One mumu was saying a child can't write so articulately like this.

grin There are many idiots on Twitter oo. I know an elementary school kid who writes even way better than this secondary school boy.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by n3xt(m): 5:13am On Dec 06, 2021
My kids ain’t doing boarding no more.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Goldiness: 5:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Chummynoni:
I saw the faces of the boys, and looking at their faces, you would know they are hardened. Those boys have started abusing drugs at their young age. @parents , money is good , no doubt but dont neglect your children while looking for money, because if the monsters you are raising do not harm you, they would harm someone else. Bad parents, and parenting. Awon omo irankiran

Please, were did you see their faces, let to check them out as well
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by ShadowAMG(m): 5:15am On Dec 06, 2021
The principal & all school officials who insisted he was playing football should be arrested and jailed for hiding the truth! Those killer kids should be taken to young people /remand
prison for many years! If theyare up to 18 then the death sentence or prison should be administered
Wawelexy:
The school license must be seized and the building converted to something that would benefits the community.....

No protection for their students whatsoever, and yet they collect a huge sum as fee....

If this school is being pardon and continue to operate, then our private or tertiary institutions would become worse as a result of cultism, and the society at large.....

#SAYNOTODOWENCOLLEGE#.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Conceptsncontex(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dormitory Mate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students:

"Hello tamara

Sly got beat up on Saturday 27th of November by the boys that was named and the ring leader was Favor, Aslem and Micheal is more of a follower.

I was in the room the day they came in
Sly was on his bed and we were just talking and playing in our hostel room as usual after we clean. At about evening time the senior boys came in and senior Favor switched of the light they were holding their belt with them
They were not 5 but 6 senior boys but I don't know who exactly was part of the beating but I know senior Edwin was there for sure.

They beat him up and he fell from his bunk and after they were done they called us back to the room and aslem said the school rules piss him off and if we snitch the way sly did them would do even worse to us. Sly was still on the ground and favor kicked his head again before they left.

In the morning on Sunday sly was on his bed and he complained that he couldn't walk so the senior called us to their room and said if we snitch they would know and that if they ask us what is wrong we should say he played football.

The dorm master knew there was a beating that occurred so I don't understand why they are lying on the internet that he wasn't aware.

Even the following morning sly went to the sick bay and it was obvious he was beaten and because no football can break bones and moreover that week we didn't have or play football or sport activities.

I tried to explain to the principal what happened but they keep shutting us up and saying he was playing football even before sly uncle came to pick him up me and me and my friend told our dorm master mr amed what really happened but they didn't want to listen to us
I can't sleep so I decided to speak the truth everything sly said before he died were the truth.

We didn't know he was dead till we were sent home and picked by our parents
They told us he was getting withdraw from the school

This is not the first case that has happen in Dowen they always hid and cover it up the junior student are not always protected by the teachers or principal if we report annoymously they would make us suffer for reporting."
If I am the father of this boy, and I don't get justice, I would blow the school up, Italian Mafian style. I would be humane enough not to do it when the kids are in there. To many schools do not need to exist.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by bibiking7(m): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2021
cry

I attended a boarding school and my little mind never saw beatings as bullying. We just called it seniority. There were seniors that took your food, constant lashings (with the fat handle of a Rake, wire, koboko etc), my mattress was stolen like 1 month into when I resumed. Uniforms were stolen. Provisions were collected steadily. They sent you on errands. Some students will be assigned to wash clothes of a senior all through the term. So, what our parents used to do was hand us over to a senior that would act as a school father. And they supply him with Jollof rice and money on visiting day.
If you attended a boarding school. You would understand what I mean. We still tell stories about it. I guess things have changed and schools are not what they used to be. Our own teachers even had 3 mouthed koboko they used to flog us. smiley smiley not to talk of seniors.
BUT these boys either took it too far or they just did not know how fragile that boy was. Either way, they have committed murder not man slaughter and they deserve the appropriate punishment. I feel so so bad when I hear about people loosing their children. The pain is something else. RIP sylvester. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind / I Saw This In A JSS1 Maths Textbook..can You Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.