Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? (25321 Views)

How To Prevent Scorpions From A House / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Where They Weigh Scorpions And Measure Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by googlepikins: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
I have seen 3 diferent scorpions in my apartment in d last 4weeks, a very tiny ones though. After blocking all d holes some days go I still saw one this night. What's d wat out pls

My experience as well. I saw two by this time last year, I emptied 3 sniper insecticide around my apartment, and I haven't seen any again since then.

Forget fumigation company, they're scams. Buy sniper 4 bottles and spray around the whole flat and stay away for a while

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by edeXede: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
I don't think you can really do much about it other than constantly fumigating and killing them.

They don't really go away, they always come back.

Talking from experience.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by dalass(f): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your location? grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by dan9ice(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Was stung last yesterday
Omo they pain no be here oo
Wanted to create a thread about it soon
Abeg, ways of preventing it
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by femi4: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
I have seen 3 diferent scorpions in my apartment in d last 4weeks, a very tiny ones though. After blocking all d holes some days go I still saw one this night. What's d wat out pls
fumigate with sniper
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by joyandfaith: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:

Use DDFORCE with magic force for fumigation and re-entry is 24 to 48 hours

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Zane2point4(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buy sniper the liquid one and spray every angle, its 1600 a bottle.

Very efficient, e go even kill every rg other stuff you've sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Kcapplied: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Grind and drop bitter kola in every Conner of the your house. Boon the scorpions will be gone and thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Ravern: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Check the level of moist around your apartment. Constant water around leads to infestation of things like that. Is there a running tap constantly pouring on the ground near your room, are people washing cars everymorning near your room or a gutter permeating water close by? Any of the above might be the reason.

Another thing may be if your apartment is located near a canal or big water channel.

Start looking for a new apartment because you cannot control some of these issues above.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Born2Breed(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fumigation.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by frozen70(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:

Check your bathroom outlets, scorpions crawl through that pipe to the bathroom

Check under your doors if there are openings

Check your surroundings if you have heaps of stone in the compound

Ask other people living around if they go through similar experience

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
buy bitter cola cut it and throw around your house.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by yusluvad(m): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

It’s best to Employ the services of the fumigation guys.. they know very good product...

last time I fumigated I used nopest.
It worked better than sniper
Good recommendations...
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by LollySeaSide: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
If your birth date falls between October 23 and November 22, just let them be. They are your friends.
Otherwise, sprinkle strong vinegar around your house.
Ensure there's little or no dampness prior to this.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by fineboynl(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
They fear top rank.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by excanny: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:

There's nothing you can do. You are living in scorpion territory. Best stuff is to pack out.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by deanoffaculty: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Snakes- Lala
Scorpions - ?
I think we'll give @Zane2Point4 the new Scorpion King.

Sniper will do the work better.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Hallabee1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aje...

Snake was found in WC Toilet and alot of things was used...so try using some of the things people use....
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by SALIMAN(m): 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Scorpion are common in hot and arid environments
Which means be prepared to see more and more of Scorpion this period...

Same thing with university of Benin
Scorpion are common there

This nigga don show back , i still need brown rizz

As for the scorpion matta spread bitter kola around your Building it works here
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Crafteck1: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Post the aptand environs..
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by kerry57: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na cult house be that. U get spiritual or park out. If u know u know
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Crafteck1: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Post the apt and environs.. I wanna c something
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Dshocker(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:

Your apartment is dirty
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by eallstar: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
You have watched scorpion King too much, they decided to visit their fan
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Xkalaban(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
obembet:

Impossible

It's very possible I tell u. Scorpions are arachnids so they give birth to lots of little hatchlings like spiders do too. They're great predators and usually move solo so once they get off their mother's back they scatter off hunting for food. It's possible mother Scorpion hatched her eggs recently.

@Op, u need to fumigate ur house and ur entire compound military style. From ur inner roof to all ur battrooms, under ur bed, wardrobes and store rooms. Do u have rocks or blocks in ur compound? That'd be a good location to fumigate too. They like chilling under rocks, bricks, cracks in walls and quiet areas with little or no disturbance. Good luck man, take care and stay safe. Scorpion sting is one of the few things in the world that could really make a grown man cry. Don't let it get u first....

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by donsheddy1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
If you know what UV lights are, then have them turned on in your apartment at night.
rosebase:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Watty26: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Go and look for green leaf. Is just hundred Naira.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buy sniper , Mix it with little kerosene.... Go inside d manhole in ur house .... Pour the content there and inside your house too. Do the same around the compound.... Make sure ur and kids will not be at home. Lastly make sure ur pets such as hen, turkey doesn't pick the dead insects
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Ayo081(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
In hot season like this, there'll be much spiders, insects and snakes undecided
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Odide009: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
visijo:
Any wahala wey go make me speak or write good English, I no go see am this week. ��

Why do we always like to add to people's problem? Someone came here for a solution to something giving him or her headache. You are here adding another one by condemning his or her written English. This is one of the reasons, people don't like to speak out, just to avoid depression.I am very sure that you understood what the person wrote. Not everybody can offer the very best in some areas. I'm sure you too, have your own weakness in some areas in life. Please, if you can't solve a problem, please, do not add to it. I suffered something like this when I newly came to Lagos from village. My fellow classmates were always laughing and making of fun my spoken English. Which made me to stop talking in class. And always liked to be alone. You can correct people without making them feel inferior or weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by phorget(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigerian sniper is adulterated... that thing doesn’t contain up to 1% of -dicholorovinyl dimethyl phosphate ...

If fake sniper fit dey kee human being anyhow I wonder waiting original one go come do o

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by victorjoe(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Het sn8per and fumigate the entire house one week straight. You don't have to live there that one week.

A while back I Lagos there's was this new insecticide that just came out. Much bigger than the regular one, and it had a Chinese name. The plan was for it to kill mosquitoes and roaches, we came back to see scorpions dead all over. We didn't even know we had scorpions living with us till then. Nowadays that insecticide is no more. So use sniper. It will work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 New Year Resolutions Most Nigerians Will Never Keep In 2019 / Loaded Oil Tanker Falls In Ketu, Lagos (Photos) / Interesting Facts About A New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.