Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,221 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? (24999 Views)

How To Prevent Scorpions From A House / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Where They Weigh Scorpions And Measure Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Bennysam: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
I have seen 3 diferent scorpions in my apartment in d last 4weeks, a very tiny ones though. After blocking all d holes some days go I still saw one this night. What's d wat out pls
Look for their mother and kill it, it's a newly breed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Skillsnigeria: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Packed out
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by deanoffaculty: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bennysam:

Look for their mother and kill it, it's a newly breed
You sabi! That's another great idea.
All hail the scorpion King!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by advanceDNA: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
phorget:

If fake sniper fit dey kee human being anyhow I wonder waiting original one go come do o

Less than 0.% of organophosphate pesticide is enough to block the nervous system of man.. but it won’t kill many pest and it won’t last more than a few hours after fumigation
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by gidis1stson(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:

Yes i used to do that with sniper

Mix it with kerosine and thank me later. Use a nose mask pls.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by visijo(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Odide009:

Why do we always like to add to people's problem? Someone came here for a solution to something giving him or her headache. You are here adding another one by condemning his or her written English. This is one of the reasons, people don't like to speak out, just to avoid depression.I am very sure that you understood what the person wrote. Not everybody can offer the very best in some areas. I'm sure you too, have your own weakness in some areas in life. Please, if you can't solve a problem, please, do not add to it. I suffered something like this when I newly came to Lagos from village. My fellow classmates were always laughing and making of fun my spoken English. Which made me to stop talking in class. And always liked to be alone. You can correct people without making them feel inferior or weak.
lol, wahala for who de misinterprete
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by lomprico(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
I have seen 3 diferent scorpions in my apartment in d last 4weeks, a very tiny ones though. After blocking all d holes some days go I still saw one this night. What's d wat out pls

fumigate

Use this Chinese insecticide they sell 1200. empty the canister in your room and stay way for whole day.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
LET ME CONSULT THE goddess for a solution !

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Krak(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Less than 0.% of organophosphate pesticide is enough to block the nervous system of man.. but it won’t kill many pest and it won’t last more than a few hours after fumigation

One drop of your fake Nigerian Sniper will kill a scorpion instantly. I know this because I have done it several times.

Infact that your fake Nigerian Sniper will keep killing any scorpion that comes into that environment for at least four days. I know this because I once lived inside a compound infested with scorpions.

So, Nigerian Sniper is not fake.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by lomprico(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigerian sniper is adulterated... that thing doesn’t contain up to 1% of -dicholorovinyl dimethyl phosphate ...

Naim e dey kill heart broken lovers all the time they take it?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by advanceDNA: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
lomprico:

Naim e dey kill heart broken lovers all the time they take it?

It’s enough to kill one man if swallowed... it just doesn’t last long when used for fumigation..

Standard fumigation should last you weeks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by target100: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
If what you are seeing are babies then the the mother is somewhere in the corner, be careful though as the small ones have more potent poison
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by advanceDNA: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Krak:

One drop of your fake Nigerian Sniper will kill a scorpion instantly. I know this because I have done it several times.

Infact that your fake Nigerian Sniper will keep killing any scorpion that comes into that environment for at least four days. I know this because I once lived inside a compound infested with scorpions.

So, Nigerian Sniper is not fake.

I used sniper.. and by the 2nd day.. cockroaches were running around like they own the place...current snipers are mixed with kerosene and water..I confirmed it...they are no longer as effective as they used to be..

I have dogs at home...it’s what I used for fumigation before.. .now it’s nonsense

She won’t go and drop the sniper on the scorpion when they come out... she needs something strong that will also last so whenever they come they die..
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by koolaid87: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

Nigerian sniper is adulterated... that thing doesn’t contain up to 1% of -dicholorovinyl dimethyl phosphate ...

Yet, its people's choice when it comes to suicide
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Krak(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
advanceDNA:

I used sniper.. and by the 2nd day.. cockroaches were running around like they own the place...current snipers are mixed with kerosene and water..I confirmed it...they are no longer as effective as they used to be..

I have dogs at home...it’s what I used for fumigation before.. .now it’s nonsense

She won’t go and drop the sniper on the scorpion when they come out... she needs something strong that will also last so whenever they come they die..

So what do we use now instead of Sniper?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by advanceDNA: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
koolaid87:

Yet, its people's choice when it comes to suicide

Don’t be cheeky..She’s not using it kill human being .... one drop is enough to kill man... it will kill insects too but it just doesn’t last long like they used to make it..
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by advanceDNA: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Krak:

So what do we use now instead of Sniper?

I usually call fumigation service..
But sometimes when I want to do it myself.. I use “nopest”. the last time...for close to week all the insect kept crawling out to from their holes to die in the open...and I ddnt even put in the holes..

After I stopped smelling it...they were still dying.. I ddnt see cockroach or scorpion or even mosquitoes for a month..

If I use sniper... mosquito will bite me the next day..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Gustavo19: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Buy green leaf and spread it in all angle
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by deepwater(f): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:

the parents are still in your house.
check under wooden chairs and tables, akpoti et al
u need a conc fumigation process
avoid sands and dirt
that thing strives in dry areas!
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by segemafia(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Talk to us today for your Pest Control and Fumigation services and you would be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
I think salt and onions does it, put it in every corner. Remembered one night I can never forget, got stung on my arm while sleeping in the middle of night man it was damn painful.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by joema443: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
You find scorpion where you find their foods! Scorpion's best food is small cockroaches and they'll go miles to find them. When you eliminate cockroach, you'll starve them to death and you won't see them again. You have to make extal effort to destroy their natural habitat as well.....they mostly live inside dried wood or hole.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by olatdove: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Call

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Kingstanding: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
I just don't know what caused it, it plenty in my house. I was bitten by the little scorpion while sleeping on bed on my shoulder and my wife just used rope to tighten my hand and used blade to cut that place where I was bitten and used EPA ijebu local herb to rubbed the place and I drank a little. To God be the glory I'm much alive. Every home should try to get that EPA ijebu at home, it also effective for snake bitten. Try to use snipper, Shalom.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by pacespot(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
You should be happy it is scorpion, what about those that are seeing snakes. I actually killed one snake in my living room same days ago. When you have too many lizards or wall geckos in your compound, this is likely to attract snakes hunting them. About the scorps, I think it has to do with your dirty room, also watch out for any wet surface in your room, scorpions like to be around water. Maybe there is a carpet on the floor which causes some wetness under it due to heat.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by chukel(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
there must be a construction site closeby.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Tzar(m): 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Use a reputable fumigator.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Temidayo9(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
rosebase:
You are not the only one in this matter, same in my flat, I have killed 4 scorpions in the last 3 weeks, I discovered that it usually happens like this, same season every year. They usually tiny small you could hardly noticed they are scorpions. Nevertheless snipper insecticide is the best way of controlling every crawling insects scorpions included.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by GodisFirst: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Get a strong Insecticide and spray in your apartment.
Fumigate the whole surrounding.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by mabeni(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
By simply clearing the bushes around your apartment the fumigate.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by Bennysam: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
deanoffaculty:

You sabi! That's another great idea.
All hail the scorpion King!!!
Funny you
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? by oneclickng: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na signs and symptoms of end time. Courtesy: Pastor Righteousness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth / * / Have You Ever Been Accused Wrongly? Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.