Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,451 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. (661 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 / Mid-night Multi-millionaires Movement (MMMM) / Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 12:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Some Years ago; I started a Movement called MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM) where I get to Teach People online how to Earn or Make Money Online and Offline through Agriculture, Cryptocurrencies and a few other means.

However, Many of My Midnight Multi-Millionaire's Webinar were banned here on Nairaland because Topics relating to Cryptocurrencies were not allowed.

Fast Forward to Today; Everything seems to have changed.

Right here on Nairaland are so many Cryptocurrencies Related Threads.

Obviously; The World of Cryptocurrencies has No Boundaries.

So much Opportunities Abound. Hence; it is only a matter of TIME before The GOSPEL OF THE BENEFITS OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES Sink Deeply into The MINDS and PASSIONS of People.
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 12:44am On Dec 06, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Some Years ago; I started a Movement called MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM) where I get to Teach People online how to Earn or Make Money Online and Offline through Agriculture, Cryptocurrencies and a few other means.

However, Many of My Midnight Multi-Millionaire's Webinar were banned here on Nairaland because Topics relating to Cryptocurrencies were not allowed.

Fast Forward to Today; Everything seems to have changed.

Right here on Nairaland are so many Cryptocurrencies Related Threads.

Obviously; The World of Cryptocurrencies has No Boundaries.

So much Opportunities Abound. Hence; it is only a matter of TIME before The GOSPEL OF THE BENEFITS OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES Sink Deeply into The MINDS and PASSIONS of People.

For The sake of those who do not know me -

Permit Me to Introduce Myself to you.

To Buttress My Point; The Central Bank of Nigeria that has always castigated and prevented the usage of Cryptocurrencies in Nigeria have also bent their knees to The Ultimate Freedom which The World of Cryptocurrencies provide.

Inorder for The Central Bank of Nigeria to catch up with their Misinterpretations of Cryptocurrencies; They have created and launched their own Cryptocurrency called The ENaira to Command Local and International Investments.

In The Month of October, The CBN launched Their Own Cryptocurrency.

This is a very big opportunity for people who can visualize The Advantages of What The ENaira may be concerned about.

However; This thread is not about The ENaira.

Since The Central Bank of Nigeria now accepts Cryptocurrencies... I will be Utilizing This Thread to Teach and Educate People on How They can Financially Benefit from The Utility of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) which I already developed on The Ethereum Blockchain for The Purpose of Alleviating The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

- Poverty of Poor Education,
- Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,
- Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,
- Poverty of Poor Healthcare,
- Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties.

This thread is created for the purpose of Financially Aiding POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members who will be ready to create Absolute Wealth as We Engage in Solving The Above Societal Ills crippling Us as a People.

1 Share

Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 12:58am On Dec 06, 2021
The First Campaign Strategy of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is to raise Awareness of The Aims of The Coin through The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) Campaign.

Primarily; The Slogan of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is :

" Live Simple because LIFE is as Simple as A,B,C "

And as such; It is My Mission to Teach My POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members How To Live Life and Generate Reccurring Revenue and Wealth through:

A - Agricultural Trading,

B - Business Trading,

C - Currency Trading.

Clearly; Many People do not Understand The Principles of How Simple it is to MAKE, PRINT, MINE or EARN Money in Today's World of Financial Freedom.

This is simply because The Academic Educational System never Trains Anyone on How Simple it is for Them to Make Their Living without Enslaving Themselves to Jobs.

What is Worsening is that Many People would rather not pay for THE RIGHT FINANCIAL EDUCATION Even when they come across such Opportunities in their Neighbourhood or Online.

Alot of people would want Financial Information that can Change Their Lives for FREE.

Hence; I have created this thread for both Freemium and Premium Members of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) to Easily Financially Benefit from.
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2021
My Mission is To Alleviate Poverty in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

This is a Mission I've envisioned for over 25 Years Now.

I started Envisioning These 5 Integral forms of Poverty in Nigeria since I was around the age of Five (5).

To God Be The Glory; I'm presently 30 years of age; and I've been able to Build Strategic Solutions around These 5 Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.

However; inorder to Ultimately Solve These 5 Integral Forms of Poverty Crippling Us as a People, I have decided to Utilize The Concept of Establishing Some Online Campaigns on Financial Literacy where I get to Teach People how Simple and Easy it is to Attain Financial Freedom when They Join The Campaign of POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) by becoming POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members.

Hence;

As a Financial Rabbi; It is My Mission to Educate, Enlighten, Expose and Engage People to Wealth Creation Secrets which are Simply derived through The Arts of:

A - AGRICULTURAL TRADING,

B - BUSINESS TRADING,

C - CURRENCY TRADING.

If You are Awake, Conscious and Reading This at This Time of The Day; I congratulate you for Your Efforts.

Not Too Many People love to Read and Take Actions.

For the next 30 Minutes; I will be Attendind to those who are interested in Joining The FREEMIUM WHATSAPP GROUP of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Which will be The Medium through which I'll be Teaching about The "LIFE IS SIMPLE AS A,B,C" FINANCIAL MODELS by Tomorrow Evening.

To Learn How To Live Life as Simple as A,B,C; You should send me a DM to get you added to the group.

To Join, Send "POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN " to My WhatsApp line below on my signature.
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Join The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) MOVING TRAIN.

JOIN THE CAMPAIGN Before it's too late as I'll be locking The Group Very Soon before The Webinar begins by Evening - Today.

"Many are called, A Few will Choose Thmselves."

I Only Need 33 Freemium Members to begin This Free Financial Freedom Webinar.

Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 1:28am On Dec 06, 2021
For The sake of those who do not know me.

Permit me to introduce myself to you:

My name is MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony.

I'm The Founder of SAFE OPPORTUNITIES WORLD (SOW) which is an Online Platform that Shows and Directs People to SAFE, CREDIBLE and GENUINE Opportunities All Around The World for People to Financially Benefit from.

I'm also The Founder of SCAM ONLINE FIGHTERS (SOF) which is an Online Platform that Reveals and Exposes DUBIOUS, SCAMMY and FRAUDULENT Opportunities All Around The World for People to AVOID So they don't fall Victim of Circumstances to them.

These Two Platforms are Subsidiaries of *LifeSolutionsTV* which is a ONLINE TELECAST created to provide Solutions to The BILLS of People in The Society in the areas of:

B - Business Solutions and Connections,

I - Investment Solutions and Connections,

L - Lifestyle Solutions and Connections,

L - Love Solutions and Connections,

S - Sexual Solutions and Connections.
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 1:42am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist and Merchant.

I travel around and visit villages with Surplus/Abundant Resources to make Cheaper Purchases of Highly Consumed Food Items like Palm Oil, Rice, Cassava, Soybeans and Maize.

These 5 Non-Perishable Produces are Primary Produces I supply to Processing Companies and Open Markets in The Cities.

That is; I buy These Produces Cheaply from Rural Farmgates in Resourceful Villages in Nigeria to Sell in Higher Profits in The Urban Markets.

Presently; I'm running a campaign on Generating MASSIVE and PASSIVE (MAP) Wealth Through OIL PALM PLANTATIONS and PALM OIL MERCHANDISE Through Personal and Collective Investments Through The Utilization of The [b]POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) which I developed already on The Ethereum Blockchain.
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Best Regards and Best of Luck.

See You on The Inside.
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by isnigeriadead: 3:40am On Dec 06, 2021
Someone sent this to me on whatapp. I asked him for evidence and he sent it to me. I felt pity for him not seeing the red flag all long.

SCAM ALERT!!!

If you receive this messege please be warned Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN Platform is a scam..
I have just been scammed.
NEVER INVEST in Telegram FXTM BITCOIN
IF YOU HAVE your on ur own NEVER make
further payments please.

I HAVE BEEN BLOCK FROM GENERAL PLATFORM TO PREVENT
OTHERS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR EVIDENCES PRIVATELY TWO OF THE
PAYMENT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRM ON THE PLATFORM

READ MY INVESTMENT PROFILE/STORY AND AVOID THEM
IF THEY REFUTE THIS ON THE PLATFORM PLS
ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK ME TO PROOF THEIR LIES.

Admin RUTH ISELEMA (MALE) 0816236365 AND AJAYI MOMOH 1ST BANK A/C NO 3114229057

I invested N50k on promo
another N50k on unsolicited upgrade payment
blockchain fees A N15,500
another blockchain fees B N15,500
paid company cash out fees N31,100

total investment N100,000.00
total fees paid N62,000.00
grand total N162,100.00 to earn
a promo plan which is expected to be x 3

All for investment of N50k which
you deliberately claim was upgraded by
another N50k without my concent.

I expect to have cashed out since as you
promised. or you block me here if it's all
a sham.

Alert me now to prove all this ur Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN is not a forum to scam investors
and disrepute bitcoin activities in Nigeria.

Waiting for ur positive or negation rejoinder pls.
so that the platfrom will know ur transparent.

ADENDIUM
You have blocked me from posting this on the platform.

Hmmmm, My people this is one of their new formula apart from FGN covid 19 share of 80k grant
Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Join The POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA (PAIN) MOVING TRAIN.

JOIN THE CAMPAIGN Before it's too late as I'll be locking The Group Very Soon before The Webinar begins by Evening - Today.

"Many are called, A Few will Choose Thmselves."

I Only Need 33 Freemium Members to begin This Free Financial Freedom Webinar.

Great Morning to everyone here....

We will be commencing Our Sensitization Webinar by 6:00 PM Today as We have already crossed the expected numbers of people needed for the Webinar.

We expected to begin Webinar with atleast 33 Members, We already reached 60 Freemium Members. Hence, Our Sensitization Webinar will begin by 6:00 PM This Evening.

Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by AfroAgroPower: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2021
DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO REAP MILLIONS AS PART OF THE INVESTMENT COMMITTEE OF THE POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC).

Our First Campaign with The Integration of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and The NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) will be to Launch Auditions for The REALITY TELEVISION SHOWS which have been Strategized to Heavily Promote The Awareness and Utilization of Both Cryptocurrencies.

As a matter of fact; Our Auditions will be made available to the general public after Our Sensitization Meeting with Members and Investors of Both Cryptocurrencies.

There are Exactly 1 Trillion Naira to be harnessed on The Ethereum Blockchain with The Integration of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) and NAIRAMARLEY COIN (NMC) through The Establishment of Both Reality Television Shows.

For Now; This Auditions Available are targeted towards People who are ready to become Members and/or Investors of Both Cryptocurrencies.

If You Understand the Wealth To Be Generated with The Establishment of Our Reality Television Show Series, then this is not an opportunity you want to miss.

To become a Member or Investor of Both Cryptocurrencies; Reachout to Me using My Contact below on whatsapp to get Sensitized on Our Proceedings Today.

Location For Our REALITY TV SHOW SERIES: CROSS-RIVER STATE (The Land of Abundant Entertainment in Nigeria)

Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: MID-NIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRES MOVEMENT For Poverty Alleviation Coin Members. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:39am On Aug 18, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Surely Triple Your ROI / Afriq Arbitrage Investment / Bet9ja Has Turm Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.