Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Visions From Within You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visions From Within You (689 Views)

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visions From Within You by lightblazingnow(m): 4:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Learn from within. The SPIRIT of LIFE, WISDOM, LOVE and all things lives with you - in your spirit.

Man is a spirit, soul and a body.

The spirit is the chief person, your soul manages your body, discuss with your members, and fashion reality always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visions From Within You by lightblazingnow(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2022
From GOD ALMIGHTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visions From Within You by lightblazingnow(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Awesome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visions From Within You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2023
I hear you sir
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On May 04, 2023
lightblazingnow:
Learn from within. The SPIRIT of LIFE, WISDOM, LOVE and all things lives with you - in your spirit.

Man is a spirit, soul and a body.

The spirit is the chief person, your soul manages your body, discuss with your members, and fashion reality always.
The spirit of life lives inside of man from his birth? Then what was the point or need for Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The spirit of life lives inside of man from his birth? Then what was the point or need for Jesus Christ? undecided
the Lord Jesus Christ is the beginning of a new life. A divine life. When you give your life to Christ, you start living a spirit life and you need the holy spirit to help and guide you in this new life. But I know you will still ask your stupid questions.
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkiee: 7:26pm On May 04, 2023
delkuf:
the Lord Jesus Christ is the beginning of a new life. A divine life. When you give your life to Christ, you start living a spirit life and you need the holy spirit to help and guide you in this new life. But I know you will still ask your stupid questions.
1. What proof do you have that you are born-again? Every utterance from you rings like something from one who has never known God. Why?

2. What was the cross that Jesus Christ gave to you when you accepted Him, supposedly when you became born-again? undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 7:33pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. What proof do you have that you are born-again? Every utterance from you rings like something from one who has never known God. Why?

2. What was the cross that Jesus Christ gave to you when you accepted Him, supposedly when you became born-again? undecided
look at the stupid questions. So the Lord Jesus Christ will be giving every body cross when they accept him. I think you losing it
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On May 04, 2023
delkuf:
look at the stupid questions. So the Lord Jesus Christ will be giving every body cross when they accept him. I think you losing it
undecided
37 “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38 Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39 Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life. - Matthew 10 vs 37 - 39
Again, what proof do you have that you are born-again — born of water and born of spirit? undecided

These things are not of mental assent or con(-fidence) of your pastors and mogs. Those who are born-again according to Christ's specifications have proof of the event. And that proof is undeniable by those who have Him and those around Him. So what proof do you have? undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
undecided
Again, what proof do you have that you are born-again — born of water and born of spirit? undecided

These things are not of mental assent or con(-fidence) of your pastors and mogs. Those who are born-again according to Christ's specifications have proof of the event. And that proof is undeniable by those who have Him and those around Him. So what proof do you have? undecided
I am not save by my pastor mog, I am save by the Lord Jesus Christ. And I don't need a cross for me to save.
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkiee: 8:01pm On May 04, 2023
delkuf:
I am not save by my pastor mog, I am save by the Lord Jesus Christ. And I don't need a cross for me to save.
undecided
37 “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38 Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39 Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life. - Matthew 10 vs 37 - 39
Again, what proof do you have that you are born-again — born of water and born of the spirit? undecided

Or are you also saying Jesus Christ is a liar?
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
undecided
Again, what proof do you have that you are born-again — born of water and born of the spirit? undecided

Or are you also saying Jesus Christ is a liar?
again, I know I am save because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. That is all I know and that is all I want to know. No mog or pastor show me this
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkiee: 8:10pm On May 04, 2023
delkuf:
■ again, I know I am save because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. That is all I know and that is all I want to know. No mog or pastor show me this
So you have absolutely no proof since your conclusion is that Jesus Christ lied in stating that there is evidence to prove one is in fact born-again. Essentially, you are only born-again by mouth like many of your comrades in Christianity. Good to know! undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
So you have absolutely no proof since your conclusion is that Jesus Christ lied in stating that there is evidence to prove one is in fact born-again. Essentially, you are only born-again by mouth like many of your comrades in Christianity. Good to know! undecided
I am bornnnn again. I don't care about any of your opinion. John 3:16 says for God loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. This is what I believe. This is what I know
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
I am bornnnn again. I don't care about any of your opinion. John 3:16 says for God loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life. This is what I believe. This is what I know
I recommend you are fully aware of some of the costs of choosing to become born-again.
https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/3#122971106
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I recommend you are fully aware of some of the costs of choosing to become born-again.
https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/3#122971106
have told you this is what I believe. This is what I know. It is you that fully aware of the cost of your born again
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
have told you this is what I believe. This is what I know. It is you that fully aware of the cost of your born again
You don't need to make me believe you. Your fruits alone will tell whether you know God or not. All, I am saying is that this is part of what Jesus Christ said you must be willing to submit to and obey if you are attempting to become one of His. undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't need to make me believe you. Your fruits alone will tell whether you know God or not. All, I am saying is that this is part of what Jesus Christ said you must be willing to submit to and obey if you are attempting to become one of His. undecided
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. By the grace of God, am living a righteous life. What you believe is wrong. Change your mind
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. By the grace of God, am living a righteous life. What you believe is wrong. Change your mind
But God's righteousness is not lived by the grace of God. See how your fruits continue to show what you really are? undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 9:10pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But God's righteousness is not lived by the grace of God. See how your fruits continue to show what you really are? undecided
if is not lived by the grace of God, how do we live the righteousness of God. Is it by our strength.
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 9:31pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
if is not lived by the grace of God, how do we live the righteousness of God. Is it by our strength.
When Jesus Christ commanded His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) — can be added to them by God, do you suppose that Jesus Christ was being insensible? undecided

When Jesus Christ urged His followers to become Holy even as the Father in Heaven is Holy, did you resolve there that Jesus Christ was simply being unreasonable? undecided

There are tasks you are meant to carry out in order to reach each level set by God, the same way that those before you did. So, I am not certain why you think you can coast by while the others couldn't. undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When Jesus Christ commanded His followers to seek first the Kingdom of God(holiness), and God's righteousness, in order that all these things — the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God(including answers to prayers) — can be added to them by God, do you suppose that Jesus Christ was being insensible? undecided

When Jesus Christ urged His followers to become Holy even as the Father in Heaven is Holy, did you resolve there that Jesus Christ was simply being unreasonable? undecided

There are tasks you are meant to carry out in order to reach each level set by God, the same way that those before you did. So, I am not certain why you think you can coast by while the others couldn't. undecided
Are you telling me that I can't by the grace of God live a righteous life.
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
Are you telling me that I can't by the grace of God live a righteous life.
Righteousness is by way of Holiness plus good works, and the grace of God(Eternal Life) does not automatically bestow that on anyone. undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Righteousness is by way of Holiness plus good works, and the grace of God(Eternal Life) does not automatically bestow that on anyone. undecided
you are totally confused. Only you believe those junks
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 10:09pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
you are totally confused. Only you believe those junks
You don't have to resort to this at all. Simply show by way of scripture how you can obtain righteousness with the help of grace. Simple! undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 10:13pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't have to resort to this at all. Simply show by way of scripture how you can obtain righteousness with the help of grace. Simple! undecided
I obtain the righteousness of God through the grace I have in the Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
I obtain the righteousness of God through the grace I have in the Lord Jesus Christ
How do you do that? How do you go use the grace you have in Jesus Christ to produce righteousness that is fitting of God? undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by delkuf(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you do that? undecided
that is how I do that
Re: Visions From Within You by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On May 06, 2023
delkuf:
that is how I do that
How do you do that? How do you go use the grace you have in Jesus Christ to produce the righteousness that is fitting of God? Details required, please! undecided
Re: Visions From Within You by Mercisharelove(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Kobo is way backwards

(1) (Reply)

Plagiarism In The Bible / The Mind Of The King (Secret of Names) / Nigeria At 48: Lets Pray For Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.