Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss (59229 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by EmekaBlue(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2021
She looks like Funke that got fat

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by baby124: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Nice one Eniola. You look good grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by AllahIsGarbage: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2021
You're right. It looks like she has either had a gastric bypass or she's done liposuction. She was still morbidly obese 6 months ago and it takes years to lose that kind of weight unless she speeded up the process by surgery.

DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm.

The kind stretch marks wey go full no be here o. This should definitely be surgical. But at least she looks way better, and not like a heart attack waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by sam1990(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2021
At first,I thought that was funke akindele picture.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Banhammy717: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Teni should do that also

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by honcdm01(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2021
The weight loss is superb.. Again did you notice her beauty now she put on dress that cover her body? Who say better things are not good and admirable? I hope she stick to the new life. Jesus loves you all

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by googlepikins: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

She looks much better. Can we see her bikini pics for better judgement.
But it's one thing to lose weight, but it takes greater discipline to maintain the weight.

Tell us Sey you wan see her plenty stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Bigcola(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool she look sweet,yummy and em tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Pimine: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Shebi una don see am? When you tell them they look unhealthy, they'll say "you're body-shaming me, it's my body, I'm comfortable in my skin, self love, bla bla"... but deep down down they know the truth. Na just laziness.

Okay why are they celebrating her new look now? She shoulda remained a sack of beans. Rabbish!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Empressgifted(f): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:
Teni and dat her mould looking body like over saturated White amala no go see this one nau

This is so wrong. You have no right to shame anyone like this. I pray you heal from your own traumas because hurt people hurt people

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by lereinter(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2021
How did she do it

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by gulfer: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Looks to me like the reduction was via surgery. The face is still puffed up....I hope she's able to keep the weight down sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Wow shocked

She is looking yummy.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by HonestFriend: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola
she con even resemble Funke, abi na me no dey see well

I swear down, meself con dey find d commenter n d commentee..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Easylifelomo(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Happy for her
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by dodoatirice: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Empressgifted:

This is so wrong. You have no right to shame anyone like this. I pray you heal from your own traumas because hurt people hurt people

People no hurt badmus, teni no be celeb? Is being fat in multiple folds healthy? If teni no be celeb she go be one bitchvvv you won’t pray to wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by seguno2: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:

https://www.instagram.com/funkejenifaakindele/p/CXG4IZfN7iY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Where are the Before and After pictures, showing the vital statistics for an informed judgment
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by seguno2: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2021
handsomeyinka:
She looks smarter now...

Abi na Nigeria economy condition make her loose weight?...(Buhari Effect)..

Another Achievement by president Buhari

Buharinomics of multiple recessions, unemployment, inflation, insecurity etc
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by elantraceey(f): 7:46am On Dec 06, 2021
She has the money, I wonder what she has been waiting for.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by yetunsbay(m): 7:48am On Dec 06, 2021
bhella10:
She's struggling with this new body. She's looking unsure of her new self. undecided
As her PA
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by greypencils: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool she look sweet,yummy and em tongue lipsrsealed
Egbe ni e grin grin. She no look sweet before she lose wait abi? Na now you dey lick lips...
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2021
WHERE DID SHE DO HER WEIGHT LOSS?

I want to do my own.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Babaken(m): 7:59am On Dec 06, 2021
orisa37:

IS SHE 20 YEARS OLD NOW? PLEASE PUT ME ON THE LIST OF HER SUITORS.
I think you remove yourself by yourself the last time no problem you stand behind me because the line to go long Pretty Ola.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by handsomeyinka(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
seguno2:

Buharinomics of multiple recessions, unemployment, inflation, insecurity etc
Lol..u r on point.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Loreettaa: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
shigishege:
Na now you become a human being
Bullies like you are the reason some people drink sniper.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by shigishege: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Loreettaa:

Bullies like you are the reason some people drink sniper.
you too can drink one now
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by saydfact(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola

You're seeing well oooh

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Malawian(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2021
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm.

The kind stretch marks wey go full no be here o. This should definitely be surgical. But at least she looks way better, and not like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Ahu atara ata ka bu kwa n'ime ahu.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by shollythetic91: 8:31am On Dec 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

But it's one thing to lose weight, but it takes greater discipline to maintain the weight.

Bad shild grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

Honestly especially if it is in the gene.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by whodeyhere: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola

God bless you, I was initially upset with the op for uploading funke instead of eniola until I see this comment. She looks like Funke in this picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Portable Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Photos) / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.