Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel (70541 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BDServices(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
You've sin against God, Humanity, and yourself. You've to confess your sin and repent from that evil act.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by house10s: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:
Every bashing or insult is accepted because of the gravity of my actions.

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

How do I get this guilt off me?

so now u have don this u want to put her in trouble, wen u were banging u didn't feel any shame, oga best u keep it to ur self b4 d quiet lady turn ur own life up side down
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2021
linearity:

Men that fight the man their wife cheats with are ‘weaklies’.

That wouldn’t stop her and you can watch over her 24/7…..either forgive her or send her packing period!

May you prosper cos of your wisdom and may your joy never be cut short..and your fire ever burning..
I wonder why a man would fight another for sleeping with his wife.. not even Rape but a Mutual and consensual sex..
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BABANGBALI: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
emmykk:

So you can't pick something up for someone without exchanging numbers...
na cooked up story jare

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by samonak(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Proverbs 9:17 - 18
"Stolen water is sweet; food eaten in secret is delicious!"
But little do they know that the dead are there, that her guests are deep in the realm of the dead. Op, your case no far from this scenario oh!

5 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Hakeem3(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
If you find out another man has bleeped your wife I hope you will also find a place in your heart to forgive her. The deed has been done, telling your wife or her husband will only add salt to injuries. Just desist from such abominable act. With little time you’ll get over your guilt.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Praktikals(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I pity the foolish woman flirting around, she doesn't pity her kids and the husband. You did it intentionally so no excuses, stop looking for cheap publicity. That is how plenty men will be sleeping with any woman in your life
That only happens is theory.
As for the op, he is only being remorseful cos its his first time.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Cerebellum: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Hayee:
fear of hearing say your wife already have 3 sidecocks in the next two month you mean cheesy grin grin grin

Lol..My wife

You aren't funny
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

I went to shop the other day and just at the entrance I saw a wrapped gift fall off a woman's bag while she entered her car to drive off, I picked it then rushed to give her, she thanked me and we exchanged numbers.

We got chatting that same day and she told me she is married with 3 kids which was obvious right from when I saw her. She even sent me some of their family pix and boom i discovered that her husband was someone whom we grew together in the same street those years but we were never friends because of age diffrrence as he was like My senior with 10-12 years age difference. Our chat with her got so intensed that we agreed to hangout together but we needed a secret place due to our marital status, so the only place we could go for was a hotel.

Yesterday Sunday we went there and before i knew it we had sex. Since yesterday till this till now my conscience has been disturbing me, infact I couldn't sleep throughout the night till now. I've done what is evil.

U commuted a crime and weren’t caught. Go and sin no more.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Poopypants: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Agree with yourself never ever to do it again.

Some secrets are best taken to the grave.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by BABANGBALI: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
BDServices:
You've sin against God, Humanity, and yourself. You've to confess your sin and repent from that evil act.
married women are the sweetest fok
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Bigchristo: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

You must be very stupid my friend, what could prompt you to be chatting with her even though she told you she is married with kids? Even you know the husband and still open your eyes widely to request a hangout with the woman for all outdoor places in town you chose hotel because you knew exactly what you wanted to do, this isn’t the devils work this is your actions of sleeping with another mans wife and you can never escape the Karma because someone will definitely Bleep your wife too and you will see it to your face.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by 9jaBloke: 11:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

First thing is to be remorseful and ensure you don't ever consider doing it again.

Make peace with God and truly repent from that sin.

Tell your wife and ask for her forgiveness but you don't have to name your accomplice.

Tell the woman the steps you took, encourage her to do same and then permanently delete all her contact details.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Midas01: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Your guilt is misguided. So your problem is not that you cheated on your wife but that you slept with a married woman, , smh.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by God200(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Cut � (off)ur dick,then ur concious leave u..the bible even support am,if nah ur eyes,or ur hand etc wan make u to missed heaven.remove am..dick is also there in my own bible..get urs here at cheaper pryice
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by benjida: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2021
You can confess to your wife if you wish but please don't make it worse by breaking her home. If you tell her husband in the name of confession, you'll break her home and jeopardize the future of the innocent children they have between them.
Deal with yourself. Ask God for forgiveness. You will surely pay the price in one way or the other even if God forgives you.
But whatever you do, don't bring her husband into this. Just leave her alone. Delete her number and block her.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by theamazonguru(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2021
OSDD:

What manner of advise is this.. E easy make you tell person say you Bleep him wife?

The guy is obviously catching cruise na.
No take am serious.

1 Like

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Fake story
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemental alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat

The guy is just crusing..classic bull crap story

Nairaland, just like her country of birth is nothing but pure cruise. Know this and know peace

Crap story, weak op!!!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by khilardz(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
You wanted it all along so you should accept it and move on.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Bombolistic: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
After you don finish you now said what a mess. What a mess indeed!
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by generalwo(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
All I can say is I am sorry... I don't know why I am saying sorry.... But sorry all the same
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Danizzy: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Egungun be careful na express you dey go
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by adecz: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2021
Well-done.✌️✌️

More grease to your waist as you
carry spiritual gbésé for the rest of
your life..❌❌

Well-done ☺️☺️
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by nonut: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
NOBODY undecided
Being a woman sucks sometimesgrin
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Mrbenny001: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
If you continue chatting and calling her.. trust me you will do it again...and after sometime you both will be less careful and boom.. you're caught...you see all these viral videos of sex scandal you see everywhere..they never believe they will be caught someday

5 Likes

Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by clericuzzio(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
confess to ur wife n her husband am sure u will be fine las las.. trust me, if u do dis u will never cheat in ur life again.

OP better don't do this.
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by bellosulaiman(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
May God forgive you! Ask God for forgiveness and sin no more (don’t hang out any longer).
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Gkay1(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Fragile weak men everywhere nowadays.
u chatted her with amorous intent and u dint feel bad....when u sliding in, u dint feel bad...when u were thrusting in and out, u dint remember ur wife or her hubby....u continued with all vehemental alacrity.
When u ejaculated u felt so high like in cloud 9 and u looked up to heaven to savor the ecstacy
After u don nut, like 24 hrs later, u are coming here to form one moral person when u had all the time in the world to stop it....
u dey craze.. no be me u go use catch cruise...Weak goat
God bless you for this comment. The excuse is not acceptable
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Ashirioluwa: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Rtk5:

Oga shut up and don’t do it anymore since you don’t like what you did.

Also, since you are married I don’t want you to behave irrationally if you see your wife with a man because you will definitely harvest whatever you sow ……it’s called Karma
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by mbahdi(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Las las u go dey ok.cause u just signed ur death warrant.dat bitch ain't leaving u anytime soon.she will always come for more.n wen u try to say no.she will trenting to expose d secret.and u know what that means if she reveal d secret.u know women have foul brain.she will think she have nothing to loose.an am sure if u avnt received beating from men cos of their wife.u av heard how one cheating with an house wife was dealt with
Re: What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel by Kingdemu: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2021
What's sexually appealing in a married mother of 3? I'm a married guy and if at all I'll ever cheat it can never be with a depreciated woman who is over 20yrs old. In fact, an 18yr old girl with all the perks na wetin fit catch my eye not some old cargo that has birthed 3 kids undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Guys; Are You Safe? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.