Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours (21520 Views)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Boeing To Lay Off Staff After $641M First-Quarter Loss / Abuja-kaduna Train Delayed For Amaechi And Sunday Dare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by Mummyfour(f): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
eaglechild:

Lol
Sorry you missed your flight but the story funny.
Airpeace is not responsible for the announcements. That's airport staff FAAN.
Rule of thumb when you are traveling by air try and identify one or two people going same route and keep an eye on them. Even if you don't hear they will always alert you.
of course I know grin it is FAAN that recruited that aunty that cannot speak English very well.
I just poured out my thoughts all at once.
No misunderstanding intended grin.
Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by Mummyfour(f): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Firefox01:
Make una softly dey lie for this Nairaland. US or UK, which one? A direct flight to the United States from Nigeria is nothing less than 14 hours, with stop over, we are talking of 24hrs+ so what are you saying?
My brother ask any one that travelled on that road ( Lagos to Abuja) on the 3rd of September 2021.
It's so annoying when you guys just post insulting comments..that incidence was on social media.
Lagos to Texas is about 12 hours or more and I spent 36 hours on the road.
I state facts bro.
I don't lie to impress any one.
I left Lagos on the 2nd of September and got into Abuja on the 4th by 12midnight.
Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by Firefox01: 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mummyfour:
My brother ask any one that travelled on that road ( Lagos to Abuja) on the 3rd of November 2021.
It's so annoying when you guys just post insulting comments..that incidence was on social media.
Lagos to Texas is about 12 hours or more and I spent 36 hours on the road.
I state facts bro.
I don't lie to impress any one.
I left Lagos on the 2nd of September and got into Abuja on the 4th by 12midnight.
I've apologized. I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by Lance7621: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Air peace flight ticket 100k
Delayed for 8 hours

With that 100k, I go enter bus 10k
before 8 hours I go don near my destination

Use your money wisely

Live your life smartly. Kidnappers will demand more with small chance of survival.

Penny wise, pounds foolish

1 Like

Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by Ahmadm(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Guy u really made ma night aswear...see as I dey laugh like person wey don smoke igbo for d first time�����
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
But to be sincere ehnnn

Me nor dey see anything fun and sweet for plane way people dey enter from state to state.....except maybe you dey in a hurry ....or maybe because of kidnappers and bandits

If you really want catch fun for state to state travel then enter normal company commercial bus with air condition...the fun is second to non....to make it more sweet your sit number fit be number 5 and one beautiful and friendly girl own with big boobs fit be number 6......
The driver go first put one gospel song at the beginning of the journey....then once una don travel far small like thirty minutes or one hour....him go put secular songs....o boy see groove....

Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by bjtinz: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Surprised to see this. Airpeace is supposed to be one of the better airlines at least from my little experience

1 Like

Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by Mummyfour(f): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
:-
Firefox01:
I've apologized. I'm sorry.
kiss kissit's okay.
I just saw the apology.
Oya shake my hands make we settle grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by tiwasiaife(m): 2:24am On Dec 07, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Air peace flight ticket 100k
Delayed for 8 hours

With that 100k, I go enter bus 10k
before 8 hours I go don near my destination

Use your money wisely

Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers
Re: Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours by SamGryffindor: 4:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
:- kiss kissit's okay.
I just saw the apology.
Oya shake my hands make we settle grin

Hahahahahaha...get a room guys!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boat Capsizes In Bayelsa: Pregnant Woman, NYSC Member, Five Others Missing / US Embassy To Reopen Abuja Office On Friday August 24 After 'White Powder Scare' / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.