Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) (2229 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) by dasparrow: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Well, it is the same brain that God gave the chinese man that he gave the African man. The problem is, the African man has refused to use his and that is why he has failed woefully when it comes to creating economically progressive and thriving societies. He is only good at embracing toxic behaviors and lifestyles such as looting the national treasury of his country and keeping the loot in offshore accounts while keeping his people impoverished. He also invites the whites and chinese to mine all his resources while his own people suffer in perpetual hopelessness. If I had to live life all over again, I don't wish to come as an African because I have never met a group of people who hate themselves so much and constantly self sabotage while the world makes mockery of us. Such a shame. By the way, I do not wish to live in such kind of buildings. They are too tall and I have a fear of heights. The neighborhood however looks clean, serene and peaceful just like the one I live in in North America.
Re: Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) by chukxie(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
dasparrow:
Well, it is the same brain that God gave the chinese man that he gave the African man. The problem is, the African man has refused to use his and that is why he has failed woefully when it comes to creating economically progressive and thriving societies. He is only good at embracing toxic behaviors and lifestyles such as looting the national treasury of his country and keeping the loot in offshore accounts while keeping his people impoverished. He also invites the whites and chinese to mine all his resources while his own people suffer in perpetual hopelessness. If I had to live life all over again, I don't wish to come as an African because I have never met a group of people who hate themselves so much and constantly self sabotage while the world makes mockery of us. Such a shame. By the way, I do not wish to live in such kind of buildings. They are too tall and I have a fear of heights. The neighborhood however looks clean, serene and peaceful just like the one I live in in North America.

Nice submission! I can practically feel your pains from your writing because I feel the same way, too. Whenever I walk around my neighbourhood most times all I feel is sadness because average Nigerians back home can not enjoy anything close to the same tranquility and quality of life that the people are enjoying. It is sad that black Africans have refused to develop; have blatantly refused to catch up with the world; have resigned themselves to a life of poverty in perpetuity. It is painful to watch the underdevelopment of Nigeria. We have oil but can't refine what we have! Who does that? Only a nitwit would . Sometimes I can't help wondering if there's something wrong with the DNA of black Africans.
Re: Pictures ( Inside An Estate In A 3rd Tier Chinese City) by chukxie(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Limassol:
Thanks! how about menial jobs? And how viable is doing business in China?

Those jobs are mainly reserved for Chinese citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk visa delayed response:What do i do? / How To Get Caribbean Visa / Itakpe To Warri By Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.